What's new

Rafale - ,India proposes, France disposes

I think it is a matter of time before we break them.8-)

:rofl:

buying fighters is not the same as buying furniture at a Leon's

:lol:
But ksa bought EF in blink of eye and inducted mother of all iaf deal has passed 8 long years still nothing

Why india asking for discount I think they think France is market of Mumbai where it's mandatory for sellers to discount 30 percent

I think it is a matter of time before we break them.8-)
They won't sell on no profits

Go read meaning of deals and business

Russia knows how to tackle with u

Malik I have an off topic question .. Why do you brothers make pictures of holt personalities.. Like the one in your DP.. Isn't that forbidden.. I've seen this in Iran too.. In Pak we don't do this because it's against the religion.

36 jet deal will be bought off the shelf & no TOT/assembly is involved.. & even with the previous deal for 126 .. Only partial tot was offered I.E; assembling..
i meant that the egyptian and indian deal are different in terms of scope .
the price of the aircraft seems to be the reason for the hold up . hopefully will be signed soon .

They won't sell on no profits

Go read meaning of deals and business

Russia knows how to tackle with u

Everyone knows that much.
Sure, we'll pay them a profit, we won't pay them the exorbitant prices they want us to. I very much know what business deals entail.

No no we know how to tackle Russia. We are a long time customer and as our options increase and as our own local defense manufacturing improves, Russia and other countries have to keep their prices competitive and not think that they can take us for a ride or risk losing our business as we are the largest importer of military equipment with a lot of money to shell out.

Everyone knows that much.
Sure, we'll pay them a profit, we won't pay them the exorbitant prices they want us to. I very much know what business deals entail.

No no we know how to tackle Russia. We are a long time customer and as our options increase and as our own local defense manufacturing improves, Russia and other countries have to keep their prices competitive and not think that they can take us for a ride or risk losing our business as we are the largest importer of military equipment with a lot of money to shell out.
Actually you don't have bargain leverage as you can't produce the thing you buy. If you have, won't be that much.

If indian kids think rafale will change the power from China to india . It's a dumb idea.

Yes rafale can help india buy more time from loss in war. Chinese can bloody manufacture jets in no time. Their manufacturing capability is best. And these people and their government is hard working.

Just because you buy or afford garbage quality from China doesn't mean they don't provide good quality.

Chinese can very well produce better products than Russia.

Actually you don't have bargain leverage as you can't produce the thing you buy. If you have, won't be that much.

As long as more than 1 country makes a defence product, we HAVE leverage.
And because we are on the process of making the very things we are importing that gives us even more leverage.

Back
Top Bottom