What's new

Rafale has replaced Su-30 for final flypast in Indian Republic Day after almost 20 yrs

They are showing the utter failure of PAF who just wasted millions of their country's tax dollars.
Lols....
and Abhinondon was Pakistan pilot.....:D
Dy2J2mtsZtAOnOKKAtc1xHKebyytuBrv3QwfxD8uyiTHp0XeCyTVl_5mtpgcYJN9eKmA-g4K-FGgXbUrK0Xh_kg3v4K_cefuy0EsMfJjkbx5kVYH59Qf8wyjMVGDavBYt2Sk4fdVJnelYko19VkCM69Dm6U

Your Air force showing wreckage of AMRAAM recover from the @rse of SU-30 and we are showing reality downed aircraft with all missiles intact means not fired.

Lols....
and Abhinondon was Pakistan pilot.....:D
Dy2J2mtsZtAOnOKKAtc1xHKebyytuBrv3QwfxD8uyiTHp0XeCyTVl_5mtpgcYJN9eKmA-g4K-FGgXbUrK0Xh_kg3v4K_cefuy0EsMfJjkbx5kVYH59Qf8wyjMVGDavBYt2Sk4fdVJnelYko19VkCM69Dm6U

Your Air force showing wreckage of AMRAAM recover from the @rse of SU-30 and we are showing reality downed aircraft with all missiles intact means not fired.
No he shot down the Pakistani pilot which you first declared Indian and then an Israeli. Btw you kept him just for one day and then your legs started shaking and forehead sweating. Why did you went through all that trouble ?

No he shot down the Pakistani pilot which you first declared Indian and then an Israeli. Btw you kept him just for one day and then your legs started shaking and forehead sweating. Why did you went through all that trouble ?
Keep ranting Bollywood drama.....Low I.Q Indians will believe on reporters like Arnab gobarswami and BJP / RSS team.....
Keep dreaming.

The Indian regime is still regretably conducting military parades as a show of force to its own people because it needs to keep them in line and distracted after a 25% decline in the economy.

SU 30 still remains a beautiful bird and would remain the work horse of IAF in near future.

Keep ranting Bollywood drama.....Low I.Q Indians will believe on reporters like Arnab gobarswami and BJP / RSS team.....
Keep dreaming.

It's not me but your own ispr said it. Btw I hate aranb, bjp and modi so you can stfu.

They are showing the utter failure of PAF who just wasted millions of their country's tax dollars.

Idiot troll our Tejas has already taken part in many parades and in the baharain air show when your Chinese thunder chickened out for the fear of getting proved inferior. Get your facts right.
was it on jeenewj that Pak chickened out of fear? or modi farted this fact to his minions?

Jokes aside, this is probably related to Indian culture and Hinduism - the worshiping of thousands of gods - that they feel the need to ascend things like su30 tejas and rafles to god like status and worship them.

In Pashto we say a lowlife will always take ur goodness as weakness. It perfectly applies to u indians. You ppl should be treated like pashtuns did, wiped u out and named the place hindu kush. You see u ppl are so stupid that u dont realize we still have kulbhushan with us and not letting him go, so what makes u think we would be scared not letting go a pilot? Know that u ppl are neech zaat and lowlife monkeys without any shred of humanity, or else ud be thankful for the peace gesture.
It's because we have your isi Colonel as insurance policy. And we know how good you are.

We are not worshiping Elephants, Snakes or Monkeys, So you tell us what happened to mini AWACS super shakti maan Su-30?

Why Modi have to say Ra-Phail hota tu.......

Tell me why IAF officers looking like a widow while showing AMRAAM 120 ?
Indian-Air-Force-officials-show-sections-of-an-exploded-Amraam-missile.jpg
Out of everyone present, only he's the one who knows what actually happened, that's why he's smiling as well.
Indian-Air-Force-officials-show-sections-of-an-exploded-Amraam-missile~2.jpg

I have touched the subject before, let's see if Rafale can put up any better performance.

It's because we have your isi Colonel as insurance policy. And we know how good you are.

Wow more stupidity, just wow. You guys never fail to amuse us with ur stupidity. I would have replied to the stupid point but uve been sent back to ur gutter, so enjoy the sewer.

Back
Top Bottom