What's new

Rafale has replaced Su-30 for final flypast in Indian Republic Day after almost 20 yrs

Remember how Su-30 used to be Indian hanuman? Nothing could beat it. The Su-30 hanuman got replaced by a new hanuman Rafale.

I am going to make a lot of people look very silly now

See the link Two regiments of Indigenous Arjun 1A tanks to be ordered by Indian Army: Defense sources - See Latest

Only i day ago the army confirmed 2 more regiments of the improved MARK 1A are to be ordered

thats another 118 tanks ........

In addition the article confirms the Indiam army already have over 240 arjun mark 1 & 1a in service

The artile also states all Arjuns are deployed in desert locations .......... Again i did elude to this

GUYS im am not making this up .

Arjun is a very important plart of the ARMYS future battle plans and is not replacing the russian T72 or T90 meduim weight tanks

The arjuns have a differrent role almost exclusive in desrtt locations and designed to fight on a nuclear battlefield scenario
Two regiments of Indigenous Arjun 1A tanks to be ordered by Indian Army: Defense sources
According to recent reports, the Indian Army has sought additional 118 units of Arjun MBT for its armored corps. It marks Army's further step towards promoting the 'Make in India' initiative. Indian Army already has 242 Arjun Tanks in its service.
By Harkirpal Singh, Updated : Feb 05, 2021 11:48 IST
Remember how Su-30 used to be Indian hanuman? Nothing could beat it. The Su-30 hanuman got replaced by a new hanuman Rafale.
It's because of 2 reasons.

1. Political - Modi wants to establish that he saved iaf by quick buying Rafael, as opp made a lot of noise over the issue.

2. Red tape - Su30 is still great but wasn't updated with time. You can't compare old horse with new shiny toy.
Of course if the upgrade of su30 goes through I would rate it above Rafael. Even now I still do cause we are flying su30 for decades and experince gained is worth as much as New technology of Rafael

2. Red tape - Su30 is still great but wasn't updated with time. You can't compare old horse with new shiny toy.
Of course if the upgrade of su30 goes through I would rate it above Rafael. Even now I still do cause we are flying su30 for decades and experince gained is worth as much as New technology of Rafael

indian defense update this week.confirmed
India and Russia to sign multi billion dollar deal to.upgrade su30mki to super mki..work. starting August 2022...

indian defense update this week.confirmed
India and Russia to sign multi billion dollar deal to.upgrade su30mki to super mki..work. starting August 2022...
Hope your right but these supposed confirmations have been coming for years now.

Back
Top Bottom