What's new

Rafale and JF-17 Thunder to compete in Serbia.

it will be a hard contestant if deal go through for the JF17 it will be a major sale for the PAKISTAN
so GOOD LUCK PAKISTAN

Seems that the contest is already over and the MiG-29 seems to have made the cut.
The post#238 makes that clear:

Government changed since then, and deal for MiG 29 for Syria felt thru, so I believe that some of those Migs will come in Serbia. Sorry guys.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...-thunder-compete-serbia-16.html#ixzz2RTcxpE6K

This most probably is a seperate order..since the tender didnt had mig 29 name at all

or else they dropped the older tender and just opted for mig 29

In a separate occasion, Serbian Air Force Chief of Staff Brigadier General Ranko Zivak say, the Kemenhan Serbia will invite manufacturers from around the world plane to make an offer next year. Some Serb fighter who ogled among others Sukhoi Su-30 from Russia, the F-16 and F/A-18 from the U.S., Sweden's Gripen, Eurofighter Typhoon from the European consortium, the Rafale from France, and the JF-17 from China.

are yar pakistani itna kush kyu ho rahe he??? jf17 to china sell kar raha he?

as they say idiots are not hard to find and look i have found yet another one ......lol this claim is made by 1000 indians for atleast 2000 times ....just surf through the thread and you will get the answer ...... both Pakistan and China are 50-50 partners so doesnot matter who sell it the profit will be shared in the stated ratio

as they say idiots are not hard to find and look i have found yet another one ......lol this claim is made by 1000 indians for atleast 2000 times ....just surf through the thread and you will get the answer ...... both Pakistan and China are 50-50 partners so doesnot matter who sell it the profit will be shared in the stated ratio

the last i heard...idiots these days are indeed hard to find excluding in our neighbourhood

I believe that this is just the first part of total 12 Mig 29M/M2, or maybe even more. Because Serbian defence minister didn't said, we are buying 6 planes, he said we will have 6 new planes until the end of the year, and those are probably the ones made for Syria. They have also offered us overhaul and modernisation of 11 Mig 21 bis. I like the JF-17, but honestly i never thought that it had a chance to win the deal. First of all, we already have four Mig 29 in use. Also Russia have high influence here in the last few years. They are building south stream gas pipeline, they bought Serbian petrol industry, they are helping us with our defence industry, they gave us much needed credits for railroad modernization and others for covering budget deficit.....

I am sure that its upto PAC and CAC that they should do something like bringing the pilots for Serbia as well as from other ex-Soviet countries, Africa, South America and from Muslim World to see the next Block-IIs that might be under testing and its dual seat one as well. In this case I am sure that they are going to gain at least 300+ planes orders from the coming 5 years time. INSHA ALLAH. Ameen

they go for jf17 cose it farcheaper than othe expensive jets n serbia don't need that kinds as they don't facing any megor threats. Jf-17 fullfill there requirememts

I admire what you say Che Guevara its always good to learn from your enemies that's all i can say. I welcome you to make more arguments to make the PAF broaden its scope cause atm they have none.

But then again also be realistic you know if India and Pakistan go to war they will both lose due to thermal nuclear destruction. No one wins but then again India loses cause there economically progressing and Pakistani's aren't so you lose your progress and we win and lose from arrogance.

I think PAC should jump in to this matter seriously and look towards selling them:
Super Mushak
K-8s
JF-17 Block-II along with its Dual seat

Back
Top Bottom