What's new

Racist Winston Churchill on Sudanese and Pathans

Why don't you hate the US then?

"During his controversial tenure, Andrew Johnson has called the most racist of all the American presidents. As president, Johnson tried everything he could to keep blacks oppressed and disenfranchised. Johnson was full of racist ideologies. Johnson was the owner of eight slaves before the Civil War. He was totally in favor of colonization of blacks. He favored the annexation of Texas as a gateway for black emigration. Johnson also favored the annexation of Cuba for black slave labor. According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, Johnson wrote to Governor Thomas C. Fletcher of Missouri, “This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men.”

-Andrew Jackson, Former US President

I wonder if you also hate, Germany? What about Pakistan for their remarks about East Pakistanis?

Why would anyone in Asia care when Johnson is referring to blacks?

Have you got any evidence to support that all British people are like this?

Individually they are nice, educated folk but collectively they still harbor the same mentality they did in the past, especially towards the Muslim world.

Keep quiet Indian as you think you know more about 1971 than I do :lol:

I was only using my extended family as an example. We Bd'shis know of what was happening all across BD and we know that nowhere near 3 million was ever killed.

There was no planned attempt to kill BD'shis for the sake of killing Bd'shis, but the Pakistani army did use unnecessary force which only made the BD'shis even more determined to fight for independence.
Independence which was, ironically, due to India's intervention yet despite suffering at the hands of Pakistanis and despite being viewed as inferior and despite being suffering a mass genocide...lungis still prefer Pakistan over India.

Bizarre.

Individually they are nice, educated folk but collectively they still harbor the same mentality they did in the past, especially towards the Muslim world.
Is that a surprise considering how Muslims are behaving in the UK?

Is that a surprise considering how Muslims are behaving in the UK?

Are you implying that Britain is pulling down Muslim govts, invading Muslim countries because some Muslim dirtbags in Leeds or Manchester are doing stupid things?

Winston Churchill is notorious here because his brutality had a lasting impact on our region.

Yes, Winstons (and by extension the british establishment) have ruined South Asia. If they had properly partitioned British India, there would be zero animosity between Pakistan and India. There would be no Kashmir issue and no 1 million dead during the 47 split. Instead they wanted to leave South Asia in a mess like they have the middle east.

Are you implying that Britain is pulling down Muslim govts, invading Muslim countries because some Muslim dirtbags in Leeds or Manchester are doing stupid things?
We don't have troops in a single Muslim country at present and it's unlikely we will for a long time if ever.

Where did you get that from? You were talking about British public views.

Anyway, yes, the Government's actions are very primitive, no question about that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom