What's new

Racist Winston Churchill on Sudanese and Pathans

You Pakistanis killed millions of people in Bengal only 40 years ago.

Bangladeshi scholars disagree with you.

death-reckoning-review.jpg

What's a Brit doing on a PakDefence forum? Plus, are you English, if so, what's your views on the Asians (Indians/Pakistanis etc.) in the UK?
What's an Indian doing on Pakistan Defence Forum? I have no prejudices against any ethnic group. I haven't defended Churchill's views, just put them in their proper context.

death-reckoning-review.jpg

bhai, I was trying to say the same thing. How could 3 million people be killed yet there are no mass graves? The brit is trying to divide us.

What's an Indian doing on Pakistan Defence Forum? I have no prejudices against any ethnic group. I haven't defended Churchill's views, just put them in their proper context.

Thanks for doing that. For South Asian, he was a racist and a genocidal mass murderer and always will be.

The true figure of people killed is in the low hundreds of thousands.

Only Indians and the Awami League keep repeating this 3 million lie. If the figure of 3 million was true, then that would be nearly 5% out of a population of 70 million in 1971. Nearly everyone in BD would either know a close family member that was killed or know of someone whose close family member died.

I can tell that neither I nor any of my relatives(some quiet distant) lost a close family member in the war

The true figure of people killed is in the low hundreds of thousands.

Only Indians and the Awami League keep repeating this 3 million lie. If the figure of 3 million was true, then that would be nearly 5% out of a population of 70 million in 1971. Nearly everyone in BD would either know a close family member that was killed or know of someone whose close family member died.

I can tell that neither I nor any of my relatives(some quiet distant) lost a close family member in the war

Yes, but you're not "everyone" in Bangladesh are you. Citing your family as evidence is pretty poor from a lungi.

It was a civil war, and you will not find a SINGLE Pakistani who would not be apologetic about the horrible things we did in 1971.
I didn't defend what Churchill did in Bengal. I pointed out that it's wrong to call him a monster as he was involved in good causes as well as bad.
Millions of Russians still love Stalin so British people can't be blamed for loving our war leader regardless of his dark side.

Yes, but you're not "everyone" in Bangladesh are you. Citing your family as evidence is pretty poor from a lungi.

Keep quiet Indian as you think you know more about 1971 than I do :lol:

I was only using my extended family as an example. We Bd'shis know of what was happening all across BD and we know that nowhere near 3 million was ever killed.

There was no planned attempt to kill BD'shis for the sake of killing Bd'shis, but the Pakistani army did use unnecessary force which only made the BD'shis even more determined to fight for independence.

this is one of the reasons i hate england
Why don't you hate the US then?

"During his controversial tenure, Andrew Johnson has called the most racist of all the American presidents. As president, Johnson tried everything he could to keep blacks oppressed and disenfranchised. Johnson was full of racist ideologies. Johnson was the owner of eight slaves before the Civil War. He was totally in favor of colonization of blacks. He favored the annexation of Texas as a gateway for black emigration. Johnson also favored the annexation of Cuba for black slave labor. According to the Cincinnati Enquirer, Johnson wrote to Governor Thomas C. Fletcher of Missouri, “This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government for white men.”

-Andrew Jackson, Former US President

I wonder if you also hate, Germany? What about Pakistan for their remarks about East Pakistanis?

There was no pakistani genocide on bangladosh. There are no mass graves and I don't think the PA would commit acts of genocide. While million of banglos did flood into India, it was them fabricating a crime that didn't happen so they could escape their country. We see them do this all the time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom