What's new

Racist Winston Churchill on Sudanese and Pathans

I hold one thing against the brits- leaving us mongoloid NE "Indians" with Indians.The brits just left us to rot with Indians with whom we had nothing to do in any way.Particularly NEFT where I hail from..even crown colony would have been better than being with the cow piss brigade.

We don't have troops in a single Muslim country at present and it's unlikely we will for a long time if ever.

What the Britain has done in the past just cannot be written off. History has a deeper meaning in our cultures.

What the Britain has done in the past just cannot be written off. History has a deeper meaning in our cultures.
Do you want to abolish the Durand line then? That would undo one of our historical actions.

They brush off their sins by saying it was in the past. While 9/11 was 13 years ago so why are the present day people suffering for it?

They brush off their sins by saying it was in the past. While 9/11 was 13 years ago so why are the present day people suffering for it?

America had 9/11 coming. They have been screwing Muslims since the 40s, destroying our govts, maintaining tyranny,suppressing revolutions and invading us when all of the above don't work. America should know that Muslims are empire killers, this is just their turn, we didn't start this process but we shall see it to its logical end. America will no longer be the only superpower on the face of this planet, every Muslim will see this goal through.

America had 9/11 coming. They have been screwing Muslims since the 40s, destroying our govts, maintaining tyranny,suppressing revolutions and invading us when all of the above don't work. America should know that Muslims are empire killers, this is just their turn, we didn't start this process but we shall see it to its logical end. America will no longer be the only superpower on the face of this planet, every Muslim will see this goal through.

Hubris idiots is what they are.

"Churchill, like any other junior officer of his generation, initially approached his participation in the punitive campaigns of the 1890s with great relish, and every confidence that the military superiority of the British would easily prevail over the primitive tribesmen.

But after six weeks of intense fighting, during which he came under fire "10 complete times" and on several occasions came within a whisker of losing his life, Churchill had changed his tune. War was a gory spectacle, the young Winston concluded, and it was unlikely that the Pashtun tribesmen, whom today form the backbone of the Taliban movement, could ever be beaten by military might alone.":

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304428004579352540800429078
This racist scumbag nearly lost his life in North-West frontier, it was unbelievable for him that "primitive savages" like pathans can put up such deadly resistance against his forces.

this is one of the reasons i hate england
Winston Churchill was the definition of a dirtbag. He truly represents the real face of the british people.

British people are some of the best I've ever come across. And I'm not just saying that because I'm here and I've lived here for quite some time.

What is the obsession with posting threads on Churchill? As if it's somehow strange that a man born in 1875 looked down on people of other races.
You Pakistanis killed millions of people in Bengal only 40 years ago.

Churchill was indeed what we'd call today a racist, and just like any war time prime minister before modern era values evolved to become what they are, he was responsible for saying some despicable things and for doing some down right appalling things.

And in Bengal, his actions directly led to the deaths of what some people estimate to be 8 million through a forced famine. Which none of the people in India or Pakistan won't ever forget.

I can understand you saying that he wasn't alone, and that by today's standards, all world leaders of the time seem barbaric.

As for East Pakistan, the so called millions killed there are a falsehood. Debunked several times on this forum, Ms Indira Gandhi and her hundreds of agents and so many lawyers spent years trying to prove this figures but couldn't, and as @Horus rightly said, both Pakistani and Bangladeshi scholars also debunked these claims. But that is not to say atrocities were not carried out on both sides, they were, and it was the darkest period of our history, next to the one we're in now.

The true figure of people killed is in the low hundreds of thousands.

Only Indians and the Awami League keep repeating this 3 million lie. If the figure of 3 million was true, then that would be nearly 5% out of a population of 70 million in 1971. Nearly everyone in BD would either know a close family member that was killed or know of someone whose close family member died.

I can tell that neither I nor any of my relatives(some quiet distant) lost a close family member in the war

God forgive us all and may those who perished rest in peace. I hope for the sake of those that died, both nations can move on become something better.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom