What's new

Racist road rage attack on Korean-American Air Force veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fremont is nice. I've visited a few times for the Afghan food.

This woman is disgusting.
yeah but it's gotten overly crowded of the last couple of decades though...

Non-whites don't belong in America, end of story!

Seem like White US ppl soon will deport all none white US ppl if they dont accept to be White's slave .

Okay, their country, their right. Love to see Trump deport all US-Cnese on DPF :)

reminds me of the vietnamese doctor (the one being dragged out of the plane :lol:) being referred to as pill mill doctor that needs to be deported back to Vietnam.
I have been to America several times but never felt nor heard any racist rants. I have been to HK. I have been in many countries in Europe. Not the Americans, the Europeans are more racistic to Asian. More than Japan and Korea, China is the most racist country...

And you know it.

So you can start throwing monkey rants.

Good, next time, VNese should not join on US side. As I know, oversea VNese community in US is very worry now, and I think CNese community in US also have seem feeling.

bad life for all of u guys, try to work hard to make White master happy or u will be deported :)

I have been to America several times but never felt nor heard any racist rants. I have been to HK. I have been in many countries in Europe. Not the Americans, the Europeans are more racistic to Asian. More than Japan and Korea, China is the most racist country...

And you know it.

Pls read BBC VNese, oversea VNese community in US is very worry now

Good, next time, VNese should not join on US side. As I know, oversea VNese community in US is very worry now, and I think CNese community in US also have seem feeling.

bad life for all of u guys, try to work hard to make White master happy or u will be deported :)

Pls read BBC VNese, oversea VNese community in US is very worry now
I read the news. Those are Vietnamese having US residency card but not citizenship. They committed criminal records at least twice. Actually Germany has the same policy.

Not getting citizenship, repeating committing crimes despite warnings are the most stupid things a person can do.

I read the news. Those are Vietnamese having US residency card but not citizenship. They committed criminal records at least twice. Actually Germany has the same policy.

Not getting citizenship, repeating committing crimes despite warnings are the most stupid things.
First step, find all excuse to deport all who have no citizenship.

Second: force those none white to become White's slave (or else Trump will not have enough workers for his "great Amerika")

White is lazy, and they need slave do to dirty job, bro

East Asian people in the US generally don't have self respect, except for those in NYC. They have a huge inferiority complex with low self esteem and mimic white people. The only people with bigger inferiority complex in the states are Indians.

Hi,

No it would not have---. Underestimate the strengths of the US at your own peril.

The truth is that those white scientists/inventors only constitute a fraction of the entire white American population, and they cannot sustain the entire American hegemony.

Most white Americans are either freeloaders or high school dropouts who can barely solve any basic arithmetic operation.

The elite groups of America are still made up by the white Americans, but they desperately need those non-white talents to do the high tech jobs.

Obama is in fact a token black guy who worked for his white masters, and his plan to spread chaos across Europe and Russia could in fact bring more white immigrants with high educational background to America, but unfortunately now America is getting stuck with an outside guy like Trump who doesn't have a clue about the world geopolitical game.

He doesn't want to keep enacting Obama's plan to destabilize Europe and Russia, so no more educated white immigrants from Europe and Russia would come to America.

He keep discriminating against those non-white immigrants who is now sustaining the majority of the high tech jobs in the US.

As the biggest peer competitor of the US, there can be more gleeful for China to see the US has now triggered its self-destructive mode.

East Asian people in the US generally don't have self respect, except for those in NYC. They have a huge inferiority complex with low self esteem and mimic white people. The only people with bigger inferiority complex in the states are Indians.

Some of them are either extremely native and got brainwashed by the western propaganda, and some of them are just self-hatred losers with no self-esteem and prestige.

That's why the Asian Americans who voted Trump now generally have a very bad reputation among their community.

More or less true.

And you know it.

You are just lucky. My relatives went to Australia and stupid white men shout at them , asking them to Fck off from his country.

We all need to realize US, western countries are in nature racist. They still have that kind of imperialism mentality. They are more racist than non racist. People who claimed they went to those countries who didn’t encountered any racist problem are just plain lucky.

They are many got beat up, mugged or spit at just becos they are not white. You think those daily news about black got beat up or Vietnamese haul off the plane are fake stories?

Most American are evil, the good one are minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom