What's new

Racist? International outrage over Australian cartoon showing Indians eating solar panels

hahahahahaha.....
in a way its sad too .. that world does recognize that india is food hungry .. people are deying cant afford simply and on other hand indians are tying to go to mars and giving them solar electricity .. nothing is useful if they dont have food in their tummy..
solar panel with mango chutni :)

hahahahahaha.....
in a way its sad too .. that world does recognize that india is food hungry .. people are deying cant afford simply and on other hand indians are tying to go to mars and giving them solar electricity .. nothing is useful if they dont have food in their tummy..
solar panel with mango chutni :)

Hahahaha you score lower than us on hunger index hahahahahahaha

See anyone can talk smack, except I spoke with facts.

Some cartoonist making fun, which is his job is infinitely better than the common man world over hating your guts, viewing you with suspicion and considering you a brainwashed bigot who missed out on evolution. And this is BECAUSE you get offended and blow up all over the world.

Just showing you the mirror. Hope you dont take offence.

i don't know why you got offended as is evident from your reply

My advice to the Cartoonist , Calm down and do some
levitation.gif

What you are doing is trolling and personal attacks.
What I am doing is exposing a person who is a habitual liar and so vehemently biased that his opinions cannot be taken seriously.

For your reference, this is called personal attack and trolling :
bwahahahaha Aukaat Yaad dila di hinduo ko.

Easy to say all these things,Do u know what the Australlians say about yr country

Us Pakistanis could not care less what australians, indians or other foreigners think of us. It means nothing to us and makes no difference to us.

What I am doing is exposing a person who is a habitual liar and so vehemently biased that his opinions cannot be taken seriously.
Open a thread in GHQ and do it there, no use to derail the thread and senseless trolling.

We support india here it about wrong and right even if it happens to our enemy but india never support us in times

Back
Top Bottom