What's new

Racism in America !!

Lame video.

Somehow calling a black person black or a brown person brown is racist, but calling a white person dumb white bit*ch is not racist.

Its in your head, that black is not as good as white, or brown is not as good as white, get that out of your head and you won't feel the racism. Be proud and confident of who you are.

True that.

You are forgetting the fact that the Chinese just gave you a trillion dollars. Without it you will be f***ed up like Greece.
Personally, there has not been a single white person whom i would actually be impressed with. (young generation). It seems as though they are not interested in getting educated. Currently i'm going to University here in Canada, and almost 70% are Indians and Chinese. You have to give them credit for their hardwork. Yes you still have white people (old specifically) like steve jobs, bill gates, who did special things, but the fact remains that they are running out of gas to live. Indians, Japense, and Koreans are now owning (beating) your automobile industry, Saudis and Chinese are investing and also taking over your major firms. There is something special about them. Donald trump even mentioned that there are Chinese who are planing to take over his businesses.
Why on earth would you shoot them, arrest them, or abuse them, when they are helping your country run? Yet again, i would like to see you without being dependent on them and even without their investments..
In other words, YOU have no experience with race relations in the US.

In other words, YOU have no experience with race relations in the US.

No I don't have experience IN U.S BUT American/Canadian are practically the same thing. There is hardly any difference. I have been going to American schools for almost half of my life and their actions tell me that that they are like.

This is a bunch of Hooey. First of all, racism is alive and well at various levels all over the World. Indians have their own form of racism. The subcontinent as a whole has racist attitudes towards people of a darker colour. Even Amercians blacks have racist attitude against whites. America has very little overt racism today as compared with 40 years ago.

I have lived in the US for over 35 years and not once have I been subjected to any form of overt racism. I cannot speak for what people have in their hearts but not once have anyone said anything negative to my face. Personally, I think Europe sounds more racist to me than the US. This is not to say that there are no racist in the US, but overtly racist people are a very small minority in the US and usually they are ridiculed by the masses in the US.

What is portrayed in the videos is true. Racism is live and well in this country.

then leave, seriously the only people who tend to cry racism are the ones who dont want to do something in life in the first place and just need to find excuses. South Asian's, Blacks, Asian's etc are holding many positions of power in North America but just because some idiot said something racist to you, you end up labeling the whole country racist. A black man is the president of the US right now, I think that ends your racism argument right there.

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Racism towards any group is absolutely wrong, however, I have noticed it is open season on Asians, especially Chinese people and not so much Indians.

I work in retail sales and many customers specifically tell me they don't want something made in China. Anti-Chinese sentiment is quite prevalent even in liberal parts of the US.

people once never wanted to touch something that was made in Japan but today they are a luxury. China needs to build that image, it does not automatically get similar treatment.

then leave, seriously the only people who tend to cry racism are the ones who dont want to do something in life in the first place and just need to find excuses. South Asian's, Blacks, Asian's etc are holding many positions of power in North America but just because some idiot said something racist to you, you end up labeling the whole country racist. A black man is the president of the US right now, I think that ends your racism argument right there.

Obama is not a black man. He's mixed race. His mother is white american and he was raised by his white side of the family.

And who should leave? U.S. was found by immigrants. Christopher Columbus himself was an immigrant.

Ive been called a terrorist many times here in America right after 9/11 when i was a little kid by people such as classmates it bothered me there was an incident once where i lived and it was that a group of white kids picked on a Pakistani boy calling him a terrorist and other racial slurs but they took to another level when they stabbed him..Also there was another story when a group of punks set a store on fire which was owned by an Arabic man,but i think now things have cooled down and there arent really alot of hate crimes going on BUT there are still many people out there who hate other races such as muslims,jews etc

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

people once never wanted to touch something that was made in Japan but today they are a luxury. China needs to build that image, it does not automatically get similar treatment.

Calm down little boy, no one is going no where. I was born and raised in the US, as a tax payer (which pays quite a bit in tax) I have a right to call things as it is. However, I can understand why there is a fire burning under you. You can't stand the fact that someone is criticizing your new found master, who you can use against China and Pakistan.

All understandings are mutual :)

As far as racism, I speak of racism in the US because I have witnessed it towards Chinese, blacks & Hispanics. Moreover, I have also been called names since I wear a beard. So please stop spewing your nonsense and go write for TOI where your propaganda will be accepted with open arms.

This is a bunch of Hooey. First of all, racism is alive and well at various levels all over the World. Indians have their own form of racism. The subcontinent as a whole has racist attitudes towards people of a darker colour. Even Amercians blacks have racist attitude against whites. America has very little overt racism today as compared with 40 years ago.

I have lived in the US for over 35 years and not once have I been subjected to any form of overt racism. I cannot speak for what people have in their hearts but not once have anyone said anything negative to my face. Personally, I think Europe sound more racist to me than the US. This is not to say that there are no racist in the US, but overtly racist people are a very small minority in the US and usually they are ridiculed by the masses in the US.

Except for all the racism against Chinese.

Obama is not a black man. He's mixed race. His mother is white american and he was raised by his white side of the family.

And who should leave? U.S. was found by immigrants. Christopher Columbus himself was an immigrant.

Christopher Columbus was an immigrant yes and for the most part, he was an Italian. :rofl: NOT anglo Saxon, and NOT Germanic. I am mentioning these types of people, because they claim to be true Americans.

Don't worry. Next thing you know, these Americans will claim Obama to be a muslim... LOL because of his father who never even saw him after one or two meetings in life.

میں نے اسے ختم کر دیا

self delete

Calm down little boy, no one is going no where. I was born and raised in the US, as a tax payer (which pays quite a bit in tax) I have a right to call things as it is. However, I can understand why there is a fire burning under you. You can't stand the fact that someone is criticizing your new found master, who you can use against China and Pakistan.

All understandings are mutual :)

As far as racism, I speak of racism in the US because I have witnessed it towards Chinese, blacks & Hispanics. Moreover, I have also been called names since I wear a beard. So please stop spewing your nonsense and go write for TOI where your propaganda will be accepted with open arms.

new found master ?????? forget it, I rest my case, your just a little kid who does not know what he is talking about.

You are forgetting the fact that the Chinese just gave you a trillion dollars. Without it you will be f***ed up like Greece.

Most of their debt are internal.

saupload_who_owns_us_national_debt_30_sept_2010.png

Personally, there has not been a single white person whom i would actually be impressed with. (young generation). It seems as though they are not interested in getting educated. Currently i'm going to University here in Canada, and almost 70% are Indians and Chinese. You have to give them credit for their hardwork. Yes you still have white people (old specifically) like steve jobs, bill gates, who did special things, but the fact remains that they are running out of gas to live. Indians, Japense, and Koreans are now owning (beating) your automobile industry, Saudis and Chinese are investing and also taking over your major firms. There is something special about them. Donald trump even mentioned that there are Chinese who are planing to take over his businesses.
Why on earth would you shoot them, arrest them, or abuse them, when they are helping your country run? Yet again, i would like to see you without being dependent on them and even without their investments..

Meh...whatever.

Also, this thread is dumb.

Once again longbrained your usual America bashing fail.

Back
Top Bottom