What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

Its sad.but i think every attack on india and indian media is taking them as racial attack.but most of ppl who are attacked were indians no doubt.

Oh please, stop this pathetic Indian attitude where they are victims always only because they are Indian.

These cowards attacked a lone man and killed him.

I have a lot of experience in the Law enforcement due to the nature of my position and many a times, young teenagers and adults alike, cannot handle their drink and attack an easy target. Anyone, who is an easy target will be attacked, like it or not. Robbers, burglars etc will all do it.

The crime figures for Australia will be staggering with many more white persons killed compared to Indians. You will never know this as the figures cannot be disclosed for Data Protection purposes, so speculating will get you nowhere.

The indiands in Australia, are alone, and in education, therefore vulnerable and a prime target for muggers. Believe it or not, alot of muggers will assault you or put you in fear of violence to steal property, hence the definition of Robbery is complete.

I think the Australian government should refrain from giving extra treatment to Indians in Australia as this will have a backlash type effect with the locals who will assume the Indiands are better treated then they are in their own country. This will make matters worse for Indiands.

The Indian students need to be educated, in self awareness, risk assessments, planning journeys, groups travelling to and foe. Instead of walking into a hot spot high crime area and then moaning about being attacked.

Oh please, stop this pathetic Indian attitude where they are victims always only because they are Indian.

I have a lot of experience in the Law enforcement due to the nature of my position and many a times, young teenagers and adults alike, cannot handle their drink and attack an easy target. Anyone, who is an easy target will be attacked, like it or not. Robbers, burglars etc will all do it.

The crime figures for Australia will be staggering with many more white persons killed compared to Indians. You will never know this as the figures cannot be disclosed for Data Protection purposes, so speculating will get you nowhere.

The indiands in Australia, are alone, and in education, therefore vulnerable and a prime target for muggers. Believe it or not, alot of muggers will assault you or put you in fear of violence to steal property, hence the definition of Robbery is complete.

I think the Australian government should refrain from giving extra treatment to Indians in Australia as this will have a backlash type effect with the locals who will assume the Indiands are better treated then they are in their own country. This will make matters worse for Indiands.

The Indian students need to be educated, in self awareness, risk assessments, planning journeys, groups travelling to and foe. Instead of walking into a hot spot high crime area and then moaning about being attacked.

though your post is usefull, you still have to add mirch masala :flame: into it :disagree:

Dude...Quote your reply to my Question. Stop running in circles

Why in the world would India want Australia to loose Billions of Dollars ?

I have already answered that question. If you refuse to read my response that is your problem. I have no moved forward.

though your post is usefull, you still have to add mirch masala :flame: into it :disagree:

Your talking crap, make some sense matey, I have pointed to something you may not have liked. Still, people are more safe in Australia then that in India.

Excellent summary. The attacks are not racist, they are opportunistic.

Your talking crap, make some sense matey, I have pointed to something you may not have liked. Still, people are more safe in Australia then that in India.

Exactly.

I have already answered that question. If you refuse to read my response that is your problem. I have no moved forward.

dude, you are going to struggle trying to explain western ways of life and crime and disorder iin the West to a bunch of narrow minded people. They only see anything that attacks Indian or asian as racist, luckily the Law doesn;t see it that way otherwise we would be screwed like they are in India

:woot:

It should be obvious that Indian media will try to sensationalize everything, all they care about is TRP and money.

Your theory of " evil india doing this deliberately so that Australia loose billions of dollars " is just plain nonsense

Dude... I never even said anything about attacks being racist in Nature. So stop your crap about Narrow minded Indians... Read my post before going into a nationalistic pissing contest. :hitwall:

The Indian media has a long way to go with Professional and neutral reporting of the facts. Most of them are drama queens who enjoy stirring hatred and communal tension. They are in their infancy stage in journalism, where they have entered the mainstream International market now and need to mature rapidly.

Dude... I never even said anything about attacks being racist in Nature. So stop your crap about Narrow minded Indians... Read my post before going into a nationalistic pissing contest. :hitwall:

You seem to not know what your talking about....you responded to MY post first with

You got answer being

What mirch masala. I gave a very good description of how things like crime are in the West, unlike India, where the Police wouldn;t even start an investigation and if they did you would have a pay an arm and leg to get them to take down a statement of complaint.

Australia is faaaaaaaar safer then India, so stop trying to attack them over these spontaneous attacks on Indians who happen to be too naive and thick to keep themselves safe, if they can't do that for themselves, why the hell with anyone else.

Watever the case is.. weather a hate crime or not although iam sure it is a hate crime no one has the right to take anyones life at all other then if you are a terrorist then you are dead and should be dead. I feel for him and his family it could have been anyone even a Pakistani then wat? Anyhow its sad story to hear this story God bless his soul.

You seem to not know what your talking about....you responded to MY post first with

You got answer being

What mirch masala. I gave a very good description of how things like crime are in the West, unlike India, where the Police wouldn;t even start an investigation and if they did you would have a pay an arm and leg to get them to take down a statement of complaint.

Australia is faaaaaaaar safer then India, so stop trying to attack them over these spontaneous attacks on Indians who happen to be too naive and thick to keep themselves safe, if they can't do that for themselves, why the hell with anyone else.

:disagree:

Stop twisting my reply to suit your logic

"Mirch Masala" statement was for your anti India tone to your post.

I had agreed with your post with this following remark "though your post is usefull".

Spoon feeding :hitwall:

Watever the case is.. weather a hate crime or not although iam sure it is a hate crime no one has the right to take anyones life at all other then if you are a terrorist then you are dead and should be dead. I feel for him and his family it could have been anyone even a Pakistani then wat? Anyhow its sad story to hear this story God bless his soul.

I totally agree with the fact that no one had the right to take his life. He committed no crime and a group of cowards killed him. Whether intoxicated through drink or drugs, that is no excuse and these men/women will be hopefully held to account. It will be a long process before they are bought to book and patience will be a must from everyone.

I do not agree with the fact that he was killed for being Indian, this is a very fluid point and unless one was there to witness the attack, or the circumstances are such that would suggest without any shadow of a dount that it was racial, until then this is just another murder, like any other in Australia, which happens to be an Indian victim. Let justice prevail and let the Melbourne Police do what they need to do.

Back
Top Bottom