What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

Thats your fault. You generalized indians in Australia. You yourself may be arrogant, but why do you call all indians arrogant with such confidence? Even you challenged everyone saying that if anyone is not ready to believe you, he can contact the Australian police chief to verify your claim.

I have many Sikh friends who also hail from Punjab. They are very polite gentlemen. Guru Nanak is someone I respect from the core of my heart. Being proud does not mean beings arrogant. Pride is not arrogance. Pride is a quality of human character, but arrogance is an offense.

Ask your Hindu friends to know what Hindu Sastra says for education. Vidya dadati vinayam. Education teaches politeness. A man can be polite and proud at a time. But arrogance is something an educated gentleman must not possess. Moreover, there is something called false pride which is also unacceptable to any society. For example, i can punch one to death, but why should I feel proud of having such useless strength? Am I a wild ferocious animal or a human being?

Chinese are polite. But that does not mean they are not proud. That does not mean they have no physical strength to retaliate any offense. This is the basic characteristic of a civil society.

Sometimes I really doubt like that :pop:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/current-events-social-issues/25779-side-effects-indias-dharma-one-woman-killed-vrindavan-temple-stampede-3.html#post363370

I speak against such attack , and henous crimes

Today Indians are targeted tomorrow other nationalities

I give my support to Indians in this case , some solidarity in this matter

Its sad that if it was not for the Mumbai , divide , by other forces, perhaps we could have given a unified response to Australia to fix its system

I think race based hate crimes are wrong , in this case murder is wrong -

So sad that a student , who went to new country to study was attacked and killed after being attacked 2ice before

my sincere condolences with his Family.

It is not a racial attack.

The Indian media is trying to portray it as such.

Correct.

Even the OP is trying to make out it is a racial attack. Australia police have not declared it a racist attack and are investigating the matter.

Lets all ask ourselfs this, why are no pakistanis getting attacked? Indians and pakistanis look the little bit the same, so why is it only indian? Maybe it's not based on race at all, maybe these are just random attacks?

I think someone had a personal grudge against this indian man because no one gets stabbed in broad daylight unless it's for a reason like someone having a grudge against the man. Infact it could be another indian who stabbed him.

^^^well i guess Australian police must be carrying out comprehensive investigations to address the matter , lets sit and wait for the results .

I again condemn this act as it may destroy Australia's International Image along with many other attacks targeting Indians in Victoria alone.

People always get attacked anywhere in the world, it's just a fact of soceity. But the media is just reporting it now because it's a good story people are interested in. Heaps of different races get attacked, shall the media report them and call them racist attacks? White people get attacked shall we say they are racist attacks?

I'm not aware of the specifics of the case, so it would not be right for me to label it as a racial attack.

Exactly!
The identity/race of the attackers is not known so we don't know who attacked this man and why.

why are no pakistanis getting attacked?

Pakistanis are also getting attacked. As are whites, Asians, Turks, etc.
This is a crime problem, not a racial problem.

Footscray is a relatively poor neighborhood full of immigrants and poor people of all ethnicities. Indian students, like many new migrants, would naturally tend to live in the poorer neighborhoods at first, and would be subject to higher crime rates than average.

http://www.domain.com.au/public/SuburbProfile.aspx?searchTerm=Footscray&mode=buy

Poor Sikh's get beat up in the place of us Muslims, because the average American thinks a Sikh is a Muslim because of the turban... might explain why Pakistani's dont get attacked as much.

Poor Sikh's get beat up in the place of us Muslims, because the average American thinks a Sikh is a Muslim because of the turban...

Reminds me of the time right after 9/11 when I was living in New Jersey.

Sikhs were getting attacked and the Indian community was so well organized, they immediately circulated pamphlets among the community telling people how to deal with racial attacks, their legal rights, and contact information for police and Indian legal helplines.

Too bad the Pakistani community, and Muslims in general, are not that well organized in these situation.

Exactly!
The identity/race of the attackers is not known so we don't know who attacked this man and why.

Pakistanis are also getting attacked. As are whites, Asians, Turks, etc.
This is a crime problem, not a racial problem.

Footscray is a relatively poor neighborhood full of immigrants and poor people of all ethnicities. Indian students, like many new migrants, would naturally tend to live in the poorer neighborhoods at first, and would be subject to higher crime rates than average.

http://www.domain.com.au/public/SuburbProfile.aspx?searchTerm=Footscray&mode=buy

That's exactly my point. All races get attacked, but none of there reported as "Racist" but if an indian gets attacked it's racist. It's just a load of crap that the media spews out to get a good story.

Do not always blame Australian society or Australians. Many people from different countries live there. But why particularly the indians are targeted?

Because indians feel proud of being arrogant. As one indian member who lives in Australia himself admitted with confidence:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...stan-simultaneously-indian-army-chief-41.html

I would say to him that he should consider himself lucky, that he is still alive.

Yes, I strongly condemn any kind of killing, but an arrogant person deserves ruthless punishment. To all arrogant persons, my personal suggestion, try be a gentleman and polite, everyone will respect you, but if you want to be a Rambo in real life, then hardly there will be any mercy...
Bravo Communist brother. I guess, I couldn't have ever said it better. Generally I hate “Dada Commie” of WB for their cowardice and deceitfulness but I would do Kodom Buchi (Salaam by touching feet) to a truthful, straight talker Communist like you for ever.

Yeah, my past record is not good. I feel embarrassed and sorry. But I request you not to dig my history. Or I will need to disappear again.

Brother, no need to feel bad for the past, its 2010 now !!

Cheer up man !! you have all my support.:china::cheers::china:

are you really chinese. or you just exposed yourself.

may be its tie to report you as you are faking your identity.

Dude, stop your personal attack, its none of your bussiness about his

nationality, comment on the post, not the poster !!

How you going to prove me wrong if i accuse you for faking your

identity ? Let it go, OK ?:smitten::pakistan::china:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom