What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

Stop pretending to be innocent. There is no logic to justify for a murder. I can understand from where you are coming. There were many in your country called as champions of Genocide.

Till this moment you and many other trying to justify these attackers by blaming Indian those who are living peacefully with proud overseas. Now you have crossed your limits by scoring points on a murder of an Indian who was going to his job at night time to earn his bread and butter.
This what you were saying that living with proud and arrogance can invite your homicide? Are in support these murderers. A world famous Great Chinese Heart Surgeon was murdered in Sydney by looters would you be able to justify those murders and would you be able to tell us any of your pathetic logic or theory why he was killed like the one you have for Indians.

Look Mr,

You yourself claimed that indians live with arrogance in Australia. Just see your own post.

And do not use bad words here at least to me. You claim to hail from Punjab. Very good. I ask you to show your arrogance in Bihar. You will get quick reply.

Do not worry about bihari or punjabi do care for your Uligars. There are thousands of Bihari living and adding prosperity for punjab.

I think you are stuck in with word arrogance. For a Punjabi it is built in thing may be extraordinary for you. Arrogance doest mean we are head butting people one the streets.

For the third rate low life making fun of the dead man, beware. We get a hundred times more chances of making fun of the dead you care for every other day.

Your racist bullshit is tolerated here, so enjoy it, make urself happy, you will be rewarded.

Just see how your own countryman ambidex replied. You will get the answer.

so u mean to say if ur communist whole people in ur country are also communist

any way u took his whole statement im wrong way
if someone attacks u wat will u do
or in his words(which shows hate like ur people ar showing towards muhammed cartoonist) l---ck a--s of some one who is beating u or fight for it
or to say in nice words better live with dignity rather than fear if u ge it wat i mean

Stop pretending to be innocent. There is no logic to justify for a murder. I can understand from where you are coming. There were many in your country called as champions of Genocide.

Till this moment you and many other trying to justify these attackers by blaming Indian those who are living peacefully with proud overseas. Now you have crossed your limits by scoring points on a murder of an Indian who was going to his job at night time to earn his bread and butter.
This what you were saying that living with proud and arrogance can invite your homicide? Are in support these murderers. A world famous Great Chinese Heart Surgeon was murdered in Sydney by looters would you be able to justify those murders and would you be able to tell us any of your pathetic logic or theory why he was killed like the one you have for Indians.

Thats your fault. You generalized indians in Australia. You yourself may be arrogant, but why do you call all indians arrogant with such confidence? Even you challenged everyone saying that if anyone is not ready to believe you, he can contact the Australian police chief to verify your claim.

I have many Sikh friends who also hail from Punjab. They are very polite gentlemen. Guru Nanak is someone I respect from the core of my heart. Being proud does not mean beings arrogant. Pride is not arrogance. Pride is a quality of human character, but arrogance is an offense.

Ask your Hindu friends to know what Hindu Sastra says for education. Vidya dadati vinayam. Education teaches politeness. A man can be polite and proud at a time. But arrogance is something an educated gentleman must not possess. Moreover, there is something called false pride which is also unacceptable to any society. For example, i can punch one to death, but why should I feel proud of having such useless strength? Am I a wild ferocious animal or a human being?

Chinese are polite. But that does not mean they are not proud. That does not mean they have no physical strength to retaliate any offense. This is the basic characteristic of a civil society.

Do not worry about bihari or punjabi do care for your Uligars. There are thousands of Bihari living and adding prosperity for punjab.

See here again you insult a group of people. Do not deliberately misspell the name of a community if you do not know the correct spelling. This is nothing but insult. What if I start saying hoondi instead of Hindu?

You claim to hail from Punjab. Very good. I ask you to show your arrogance in Bihar. You will get quick reply.

tats none of ur business
he knows were to do wat in india he neednt learn from u

so u mean to say if ur communist whole people in ur country are also communist

any way u took his whole statement im wrong way
if someone attacks u wat will u do
or in his words(which shows hate like ur people ar showing towards muhammed cartoonist) l---ck a--s of some one who is beating u or fight for it
or to say in nice words better live with dignity rather than fear if u ge it wat i mean

Your countryman said we instead of me. Read his post once again.

Your countryman said we instead of me. Read his post once again.

does tat change my statements sense i dont think so u better read my post again

Thats your fault. You generalized indians in Australia. You yourself may be arrogant, but why do you call all indians arrogant with such confidence? Even you challenged everyone saying that if anyone is not ready to believe you, he can contact the Australian police chief to verify your claim.

I have many Sikh friends who also hail from Punjab. They are very polite gentlemen. Guru Nanak is someone I respect from the core of my heart. Being proud does not mean beings arrogant. Pride is not arrogance. Pride is a quality of human character, but arrogance is an offense.

Ask your Hindu friends to know what Hindu Sastra says for education. Vidya dadati vinayam. Education teaches politeness. A man can be polite and proud at a time. But arrogance is something an educated gentleman must not possess. Moreover, there is something called false pride which is also unacceptable to any society. For example, i can punch one to death, but why should I feel proud of having such useless strength? Am I a wild ferocious animal or a human being?

Chinese are polite. But that does not mean they are not proud. That does not mean they have no physical strength to retaliate any offense. This is the basic characteristic of a civil society.

How many chinese u met in real life as a Nepali maoist??;)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom