What's new

Rabia Symbol

MB guys had done themselves no justice [...] getting cozy with Iran.

Half the people hate them for being Salafist, and the other half for "getting cozy with Iran".

Damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Only Turkey and Qatar have any sense of justice, principle and honour

Exactly.

These are the only two countries that support the people against the military dictators.

Rabia symbols coming to overthrow Saudi Arabia dictatorship ?

Par7632878.jpg

Who is supporting whom in the Arab world?

w-Mideast20-g.jpg

BR6IlADCEAAtuvI.jpg

Alot of popular Muslim countries on side with Pro-Morsi and rabia symbols almost everywhere.

----------------------------
Saudi king backs Egypt's military
King Abdullah calls on Arabs to stand together against "attempts to destabilise" Egypt.

2013816153550816734_20.jpg

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has called on Arabs to stand together against "attempts to destabilise" Egypt.

"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, its people and government stood and stands by today with its brothers in Egypt against terrorism," he said in a statement read on state TV on Friday, backing Egypt's military leadership.

"I call on the honest men of Egypt and the Arab and Muslim nations ... to stand as one man and with one heart in the face of attempts to destabilise a country that is at the forefront of Arab and Muslim history," he added.

He also said that they were confident that Egypt will recover.

Saudi Arabia was a close ally of former President Hosni Mubarak and has historically had a difficult relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood.

It pledged $5bn in aid to Egypt after Mohamed Morsi of the Brotherhood was ousted from the presidency last month.

Saudi Arabia "has stood and stands with its Egyptian brothers against terrorism, deviance and sedition, and against those who try to interfere in Egypt's internal affairs... and its legitimate rights in deterring those tampering with and misleading" its people, he said.

H A Hellyer from the Brookings Institution and the Royal United Services Institute, speaking from Cairo, said Saudi Arabia would back whoever they think can actually hold on to order in the country.

"At present that seems to be the interim government as well as the military. Also Saudi Arabia has a very uncomfortable history with the Muslim Brotherhood" he told Al Jazeera.

International condemnation

Meanwhile, with fresh violence erupting across Egypt, the Cairo leadership said it was confronting a "malicious terror plot" by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Egypt has faced international condemnation since nearly 600 people were killed in clashes on Wednesday when police broke up protest camps of supporters of Morsi, in Egypt's bloodiest day in decades.

The kingdom's regional arch foe Iran had condemned what it called Wednesday's "massacre" in Egypt.

But Arab states of the Gulf - the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain - have separately voiced support for the deadly assault on Morsi's supporters, saying it was the state's duty to restore order.

They, along with Kuwait, also welcomed the July 3 army coup that ousted Morsi, Egypt's first elected leader since an popular uprising in 2011 toppled Mubarak.

Saudi king backs Egypt's military - Middle East - Al Jazeera English
what about israel?

Rabia has any connection with Arba'a (four)?

Why this symbol?

The name of the place is pronounced as Rabi’a al-‘Adawiyya رابعة العدوية

Rabi'a رابعة - Fourth derived from Arba'a اربع meaning four

Rabi’a al-‘Adawiyya رابعة العدوية was a female from Iraq she was the fourth daughter of her parents and hence she was named Rabi'a meaning fourth.

More information on the personality after whom the place in Egypt is named can be found here

Rabia Basri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Half the people hate them for being Salafist, and the other half for "getting cozy with Iran".

Damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Exactly.

These are the only two countries that support the people against the military dictators.

Well Iran is the factor, but not the only factor if that is what you got from my post. And for being salafis, then the saudis should have loved them. Dont you think.

Rabia Supporters, please look at @RuneGroan on twitter. I am on a roll there with #Egypt tweets.

Well Iran is the factor, but not the only factor if that is what you got from my post. And for being salafis, then the saudis should have loved them. Dont you think.

I am saying this coup is not about the MB at all.

It's about putting Mubarak #2 on the throne.

Lol the King is kicking some a$$es. Hell yeah:chilli:

King's role is not good in whole scenario ... If he is true Muslim then he must support to innocent Egyptian people rather than pro Israeli & pro American army ... Whereas Saud Al Faisal has announced that reaction of sanctions by Western countries Arab & Islamic world will help to Egyptian government ... Who the hell in Islamic world will help to Egyptian govt ... Which Islamic world he talks about...?????? Shame on King & his companions .........

I am disappointed now to this royal elite of Arabia ... Allah will curse to all of them Inshaa-Allah ...........

Their elite has chosen the wrong side of history. Its very hard to map Saudi public opinion on this turn of events though.

I agree with @Aeronaut, Saudi Arabia has done wrong decision again.

Last edited by a moderator:
King's role is not good in whole scenario ... If he is true Muslim then he must support to innocent Egyptian people rather than pro Israeli & pro American army ... Whereas Saud Al Faisal has announced that reaction of sanctions by Western countries Arab & Islamic world will help to Egyptian government ... Who the hell in Islamic world will help to Egyptian govt ... Which Islamic world he talks about...?????? Shame on King & his companions .........

I am disappointed now to this royal elite of Arabia ... Allah will curse to all of them Inshaa-Allah ...........

Bro, you are driven by emanations and, motivated by the political climate of the region, I would recommend you to pay close attention to the reality happening on the ground instead of following blindly those who veil themselves Under the KALIMAH.

Peace.

I am saying this coup is not about the MB at all.

It's about putting Mubarak #2 on the throne.

Why don't you put a sock in it. The MB were kicked as a result of Tamarode movement and they will be put back behind bars as they were. You have zero knowledge about the situation so please stop the big mouth you are parroting same thing over and over.

@Yzd Khalifah, @Arabian Legend, I have a question about Saudi Arabia. What are the prospects for establishing a representative democracy in a system of constitutional monarchy? You love your king. Fine, but sooner or later there will have to be some sort of people's government. It may take a decade or two or three, but eventually there will have to be a change in how the government conducts itself.

I do not want a personal opinion about democracy. I want a dispassionate response. I you would rather not reply to this question of mine, it is OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom