What's new

Raad-ul-Fasaad Yes; but Raad-ul-Pakhtun No

Naheed Janjua

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Why does Punjab look down on the rest of the provinces? Is it natural or due to Punjab’s aristocratic behavior? Why do Baloch separatists have a special hatred for Punjab even more than over-all Pakistan?

The answer is we have never tried to recognize the depth of the critical issues and sensitivities that have stood Pakistan on the brink of controversies between its provinces. Neither the center nor the national leadership has done anything in this regard.

The grievances of Pakhtuns about Punjab are just and right to a great extent. And Punjab is neither trying to end nor is it really giving focus. As a result, almost 80% Pakhtun youth holds feelings of hatred for Punjab. Ignoring this fact might prove as threatening and all this must come to an end to secure a prosperous and integrated Pakistan.

read more: Punjab clarifies its position on racism against Pakhtuns

Pakistan is a multi-ethnic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural Federation which needs seriousness and sensitiveness to avoid any ethnic hatred and counter-opposition among provinces on linguistic basis. Biasness and one-sidedness will lead us nowhere.

read full story: Raad-ul-Fasaad or Raad-ul-Pakhtun?

Has anyone done any research on likelihood of terrorism and who does it?Should police be targeting all equally or should it be keeping a look out on terrorists based on probability? Are we really talking about police targeting afghans? and not pakistanis?

Honestly
I'm freakin tired these type of threads.
We didn't talk sxit when Baloch were under operation We didn't give a damn when Urdu speaking ( Mohajirs ) were under operation.
And if Punjab Govt cleaning Afghan sxit from province and Pashtoons somehow victimized in process WE making it this issue higher than himaliya. Give it a break guys.

If Punjabis had leaders like Sir Ganga Ram & Sir Sikandar Hayat in late 40s, Punjab of British India would have secured it's interests without incurring losses and never ending whining.

We didn't talk sxit when Baloch were under operation We didn't give a damn when Urdu speaking ( Mohajirs ) were under operation.

Fun Fact :
Pakhtoon's areas are Under operations since 2002 in Pakistan. and i agree that those operations were against terrorists, but it also effected the lives of residents of those areas you should know that. that time we say nothing, because the target was terrorists not "hatho me cheezy bechne waale mashkook Pathan".

https://www.liverostrum.com/pakistan-army-operations/1025510.html#.WLamhlWGNdh

Last edited:
NAP ??? Or

Attachments

• WP_20170228_003.jpg
    WP_20170228_003.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 43
Honestly
I'm freakin tired these type of threads.
And if Punjab Govt cleaning Afghan sxit from province and Pashtoons somehow victimized in process WE making it this issue higher than himaliya. Give it a break guys.
hmmm..because you are punjabi and it does not affect you?

hmmm..because you are punjabi and it does not affect you?
How many died of terrorist attack in KPK?
How many terrorist killed in KPK Punjab Sindh and Balochistan?
How many of them were Pakhtoon Punjabi Sindhi and Balochi ?

Please answer all these question If you want your thread to prove any point or please have a dignity to close it your self and don't help the terrorist. PTI is a political party our loyalty should be to Pakistan.

Another Indian crying a $& bitch!ng about issues which is not related to them. .
I feel like we put our feet on Indian tale where they can't bark of pain but trying to bit us with words..
Keep crying U can't divide Pakistanies.

reality check . there is a student from Bajur Agency ( Fata ) studying in my class . no one has tortured him or investigated him . When we enter university from main gate , we all are checked alike by police . no one checked him further neither he was made to stop at any check post . I have seen roughly hundred of Pakhtoon student in my university . no one is discriminated as op stated . I wonder which bastard is pulling all these things from his behind .

Why does Punjab look down on the rest of the provinces? Is it natural or due to Punjab’s aristocratic behavior? Why do Baloch separatists have a special hatred for Punjab even more than over-all Pakistan?

The answer is we have never tried to recognize the depth of the critical issues and sensitivities that have stood Pakistan on the brink of controversies between its provinces. Neither the center nor the national leadership has done anything in this regard.

The grievances of Pakhtuns about Punjab are just and right to a great extent. And Punjab is neither trying to end nor is it really giving focus. As a result, almost 80% Pakhtun youth holds feelings of hatred for Punjab. Ignoring this fact might prove as threatening and all this must come to an end to secure a prosperous and integrated Pakistan.

Pakistan is a multi-ethnic, multi-lingual and multi-cultural Federation which needs seriousness and sensitiveness to avoid any ethnic hatred and counter-opposition among provinces on linguistic basis. Biasness and one-sidedness will lead us nowhere.

Has anyone done any research on likelihood of terrorism and who does it?Should police be targeting all equally or should it be keeping a look out on terrorists based on probability? Are we really talking about police targeting afghans? and not pakistanis?

Why are you hiding behind a Pakistani flag? Too afraid to reveal your true identity?

All Pakhtuns unequivocally support Raad-ul-Fasaad. We know who are afraid of Zarb-e-Azb and Raad-ul-Fasaad.

reality check . there is a student from Bajur Agency ( Fata ) studying in my class . no one has tortured him or investigated him . When we enter university from main gate , we all are checked alike by police . no one checked him further neither he was made to stop at any check post . I have seen roughly hundred of Pakhtoon student in my university . no one is discriminated as op stated . I wonder which bastard is pulling all these things from his behind .

You know who is pulling this garbage from their behind. The site which published this garbage doesn't even have the courage to reveal true names associated with the article LOL So much for Raad-ul-Pakhtun.

By the way, reported this Indian for distorting the true title of the article:

Raad-ul-Fasaad Yes; but Raad-ul-Pakhtun No

Little bastard has doctored the original title.

Hello everyone - I am a new member and still trying to understand how to comment to people specifically when they have a conversation with me -- one person started a conversation and I had no idea how to reply -i could not see the option of how to reply...

I am not Indian, I did not distort the title - it was printed like that when i took the story. If you look at my question at the end of the article it actually says that we are not profiling pakistanis (ie all pashtuns, punjabis, balochis etc) BUT rather are we targeting Afghanis? -There is no ethnicity implication in my question...

The person writing this article is a pashtun and a very strong pro-pakistani -- look at his other articles. If you read the thrust of his argument - he makes the point don't let foreign agencies use ethnicities to break up country the way they did in 1971... If you want to further question his patriotism please read his article on India’s design for Pakistani cricket is a failure of Pakistani foreign policy!

p.s. I am the legitimate child of my parent :)

I hope i have clarified all your questions. I hope I was allowed to do it here also. If i was not then I am sorry - I just could find no where else to explain.

Back
Top Bottom