What's new

R.I.P.

Kharian_Beast

Reaction score
REST IN PEACE GOES TO OUR FRIEND THE THANKS BUTTON.

You were with us through thick and thin, sometimes you betrayed us, other times you filled us with joy and at the best of times you struck fear into the hearts of readers and pseudo debaters...but you were always just a click away. How I will miss thee. :cry:

May you rest in the greenest of gardens under an eternal light source.

Always in your Remembrance,

K.B.

Oh and I just want to add a few words to KB's final tribute to the Thanks option.

'Other times, You exposed people's HORRIBLE ratio altogether ...'

May you rest in peace.

Last edited:
REST IN PEACE GOES TO OUR FRIEND THE THANKS BUTTON.

You were with us through thick and thin, sometimes you betrayed us, other times you filled us with joy and at the best of times you struck fear into the hearts of readers and pseudo debaters...but you were always just a click away. How I will miss thee. :cry:

May you rest in the greenest of gardens under an eternal light source.

Always in your Remembrance,

K.B.

I liked your post so much, i went ahead to thank it,... and it wasn't there....my heart broke...

Thanks KB. Assume I thanked you.

Oh and I just want to add a few words to KB's final tribute to the Thanks option.

'Other times, You exposed people's HORRIBLE ratio altogether ...'

May you rest in peace. :lol:
I had the best ratio :P

wow, im still not used to it being gone, i was just looking for the thank button to thank you gabbar..

ooooh, it's gone. Was there an explanation from the management somewhere about why? I searched "thank you button" but didn't see where the demise of the thank you button was announced... :disagree:

I will be discussing this issue with the management, and see if we can do something about this. Dont count on it though.

I hope you bring back the button but will the old stats be renewed??
or will we just have to start thanking all over again.

I will be discussing this issue with the management, and see if we can do something about this. Dont count on it though.

1fc9ecd4a389ec2d60f18c7c4f503677.jpg

So there is hope?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom