What's new

R&D neglected in Muslim countries

Do not write/speak about something you have no knowledge of. Cutting and pasting from infidel sites without investigating what you posted only makes you look like a typical illiterate Indian. Nowhere does the Quran say that the Sun sets in murky water or anything like that. Watch your Zakir Naik's debate with William Campbell to understand infidels' arguments have no basis.

You quoted

It's pretty easy to understand but if you fail to understand, that may be another strong case for denting the cause of secularism. The entire world of "infidelism" together can not produce the same rate of growth as Iran does under sanctions and Western political pressure.

Which explains why Iran's main export is oil. got it. I suggest you look at the recent nobel prize winners in science. There are no sanctions on the formation of equations, or scientific papers.

I think it has more to do with national IQ. Japan ranks a staggering 106. Bangladesh ranks in the 80's. This could be genetic or caused by culture, nonetheless it remains an observation.

Which explains why Iran's main export is oil. got it. I suggest you look at the recent nobel prize winners in science. There are no sanctions on the formation of equations, or scientific papers.

I think it has more to do with national IQ. Japan ranks a staggering 106. Bangladesh ranks in the 80's. This could be genetic or caused by culture, nonetheless it remains an observation.

Who measured Bangladeshi average national IQ? When was it done? Nobel prizes are a Western subjective award. Who selects Nobel laureates? Is there any objective pre-determined transparent set of criteria one can check to verify if any bias in selection process exists (which is proven to exist and can be proven by extensive statistical calculations by any knowledgeable and interested person)?

Iran's main export is oil (and gas) because of its economic policy, which is dependent on international relations, where Western countries have interfered directly. Still Iran's rate of scientific growth is faster than the entire infidel world (multiplied by 10) even while it is under sanctions, threats and political pressure.

I love it when 'they' call us 'infidels'. That's some good Shiite. It's so 8th century. Keep wondering why you're still living in the Dark Ages.:blink:

The Hadhith have always been the source of Sunnah and without them Islam is considered incompelte by the Muslims themselves.

You won't even know how to practice Islam without Hadhith.

And the Quran claims that Mohammed was the most perfect himan being ever

You are confusing the hadith with the sunnah and with the Sirra Nabawiya or the path of the prophets.
The Hadiths were exhaustively researched through time, and there are 3 different levels of truthfulness of the claims; High level with almost no doubt about the sources and the sayings, medium level and low level of credibility.

"Mohammad SAW was the perfect human being":Considering how humans are in general that is very credible

So your knowledge about these matters is very limited to say the least if not biased by ignorance or malice.
And repeating again, you can not beat Islam's truthfulness.

Bangladesh has a lot of malnutrition, just like other South Asian countries, among the poor masses. When these people get proper nutrition and education, like first world countries, then we can compare.

What I wonder about is why people of European origin being so intelligent and high IQ, trashed the whole planet with chemical pollution, greenhouse gas and radio-active waste? Who is going to clean it up? We the low IQ Muslims did not do it.

Why the food supply in USA is so full of chemical, hormones etc.? Why do so many of these high IQ people eat this garbage and become obese?

Also I wonder why people of European origin are helping China and India who are big nations of billion plus population and eventually will kick the behind of Western countries? Why commit suicide or at least shoot at your own foot? Is it because of the super smart 1% with significant Ashkenazi element in it and the greed for money and power that goes with being in the 1%? Lets say its because of the super smart Zionists and their greed, when the West goes down under Chinese and Indian Hindutva boot, who will protect Israel? What is the guarantee that India will care about Israel and Zionist concern then and not consider it a liability, when they will have nothing to gain from this group?

Again, I ask, who carried out national IQ tests in Bangladesh? When was it carried out? Some people would believe every single BS coming out from a Westerner's mouth, even their posterior perhaps, for some unimaginable reasons.

Again, I ask, who carried out national IQ tests in Bangladesh? When was it carried out? Some people would believe every single BS coming out from a Westerner's mouth, even their posterior perhaps, for some unimaginable reasons.

It is no use. People think IQ level is dependent on skin color or something based on race. However, in reality it is dependent on the upbringing quality of the child.

For bangladesh I think it is a poor country, so an average IQ test would come low since most people are unlikely to have a healthy upbringing as somebody, say, in Russia.

BTW, here are some quotes directly from Quran. Prove that they are compatible with modern Science.

Human created from clay
We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape: Q:15:6

Fall from paradise down to the earth
"Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden), and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been. We said: "Get ye down, all (ye people), with enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood - for a time." : Q:2:36

The sun set into the murky water

The Qur'an propagates the idea that the sun is smaller than the earth and assumes the sun goes to a black muddy pool.

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness." : Q18:86

Geocentricism
The Qur'an mentions numerous times that the Sun and the Moon travel in an orbit, but does not mention once that the Earth does too. This is consistent with the beliefs that were prevalent prior to the 16th century that the Sun revolved around the Earth.

And the Sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him) the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing. : Q36:38

The moon and the sun orbit the earth.

By the Sun and his (glorious) splendour;
By the Moon as she follows him; : Q91:1

Fixed.

Verily! Allah grasps the heavens and the earth lest they move away from their places, and if they were to move away from their places, there is not one that could grasp them after Him. Truly, He is Ever Most Forbearing, Oft Forgiving. : Q:35:41

Shooting stars are missiles for devils
They appear to be missiles to shoot the devil away, in this verse.

And verily We have beautified the world's heaven with stars/lamps, and We have made them missiles for the devils, and for them We have prepared the doom of flame. :Q:67:5
1)The first human was created from Clay(earth) with the perfect amount of temperature of water, as it is proven by the other creatures who all emerged from this combination, the human body contains all the elements of earth.(Biology)

We created the human being from a quintessence of clay.(23:12)

Who made all things He created excellent, and He started the creation of the human being from clay.(32:7)

Among His signs is that He created you from dust…(30:20)

And it is He who created from water a human being, then has He established relationship of lineage and marriage. Your Lord is Omnipotent.(25:54)

According to the Quran, man is created from dust and water. Sometimes the Quran stresses these elements separately and sometimes in combination. There have been an infinite number of speculations about man’s creation out of clay (the combination made of dust and water). After the developments in biology and chemistry, analytical studies of clay and the human body were carried out. The result showed that the constituents of clay and those of the human body fit exactly. Let us enumerate these constituents: iron, calcium, oxygen, sodium, potassium, magnesium, hydrogen, chlorine, iodine, manganese, lead, phosphorous, carbon, zinc, sulfur, and nitrogen. The artistry of God was to combine this inanimate matter to create man.

2)Satan or the decadent thought they have manifested, took them from the garden of peace to the hell fire of human coexistence with animal like behaviour.(Psychology and human behaviour)

3)You are quoting an incomplete part of averse to suite your bashing: when he reached the sunset (time), he found it(what?).(Astronomy)

4)It is mentioned many times that earth has a path of its own !!! (Astronomy)

When you look at the mountains, you think that they are standing still. But they are moving like clouds. Such is the artistry of God, who disposes of all things in perfect order. He is indeed fully aware of what you do. (27:88)

5)Maybe for you the Sun and the Moon have no relation to earth.(Astronomy)

6)Obviously you never heard of the forces of Gravity.(Physics science)

7)Have you ever stared at the sky and how is it made(people didn't have electricity at that time).
Comets are dangerous to people like you, the disbelievers.(Astronomy)

So obviously Koran was meant for simple people to understand and the metaphoric language of those days was used perfectly and still applies today, as I just explained to you.

All of this has been researched thoroughly through time, since Islam came under attack of disbelievers since its first days, and Islam prevailed.
No other religion could sustain these scrutinies and survive, but Islam .

Thus, research and development have been going on in the Muslim world in all fields, since the beginning of Islam and comprised research in religious matters as well as scientific, social, economic and all other fields of human interests and beyond.

It is no use. People think IQ level is dependent on skin color or something based on race. However, in reality it is dependent on the upbringing quality of the child.

For bangladesh I think it is a poor country, so an average IQ test would come low since most people are unlikely to have a healthy upbringing as somebody, say, in Russia.

But it still does not answer the questions I have asked:
Again, I ask, who carried out national IQ tests in Bangladesh? When was it carried out?

If no tests were carried out, you can not claim that Bangladesh's national IQ is X, Y or Z or any number. You have to carry out extensive tests over different period across the country to claim that you have some sort of dataset to work with.

But it still does not answer the questions I have asked:
Again, I ask, who carried out national IQ tests in Bangladesh? When was it carried out?

If no tests were carried out, you can not claim that Bangladesh's national IQ is X, Y or Z or any number. You have to carry out extensive tests over different period across the country to claim that you have some sort of dataset to work with.

Well, we as individuals are not in a position to carry out those IQ tests but we can estimate. And by estimation we can conclude that a country in which children has healthy and ample upbringing + early education will have higher IQ on average than a nation in which such conditions are unavailable.

I love it when 'they' call us 'infidels'. That's some good Shiite. It's so 8th century. Keep wondering why you're still living in the Dark Ages.:blink:

The people you are talking about saw how advanced you are when you "invaded" Iraq and Afghanistan, you really proved that you are not out of the dark ages yet as far as human behaviour is concerned.
So, I'll repeat again with no offence intended, to stop projecting what you feel about your culture on others, your good side is betraying your bad side!

I love when "Americans" (who don't even know where there country is on the map) try talk as if they know 'something' :lol:

25zs96v.png

15k8r9.png

98t3bk.png

R&D spending in Muslim countries needs to go up, specially the major Muslim economies like Indonesia, Turkey and Saudi Arabia to make any sorta impact.

If you add up all the Muslim countries in that list, you see R&D investment of about $22 Billion. India alone(which is not that great itself) spends $36 Billion!

I love when "Americans" (who don't even know where there country is on the map) try talk as if they know 'something' :lol:

They went to the moon in the 60's. You still dont have a Launching vehicle.

The people you are talking about saw how advanced you are when you "invaded" Iraq and Afghanistan, you really proved that you are not out of the dark ages yet as far as human behaviour is concerned.
So, I'll repeat again with no offence intended, to stop projecting what you feel about your culture on others, your good side is betraying your bad side!

You are confusing technological superiority with morality.

They(The Muslim countries) are investing in modern R&D infrastructure first, that is why you do not see it, I would say it -at least- doubles the amount of investments.
Ounce it is set, they will most probably surpass most of the others, due to their inherent appetite for sciences motivated by their powerful faith in the will of God and its universality for the betterment of The human conditions.

Back
Top Bottom