What's new

Quran confirms evolution and human African roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I humbly disagree. Tafseer is different. I am talking fiqah (that is jurisprudence) e.g. schools such as Imam abu Hanifa, Imam Shafi, Maliki, hambalee, Jafri etc.

There were a whole lot of them in the early days of Islam since there was rapid regional expansion of Islam.
Absolutely but how do you disagree with me sir?

Without going into the video itself - the Quran is extremely contextual and is reinterpreted based on personal bias and knowledge.

For e.g , a person who is has been raised in a repressive and bigoted environment and has personality tendencies reflecting it will interpret the Quran according to his/her worldview.

A stubborn person will only see one aspect of it and a flexible one many.
That is the beauty of the Quran as the complete revelation that it is NOT a shallow subject but one that is both capable of meaning on its own and capable of being expanded upon as an epitome of the Prophet( Sallalahu wa aalahe wasalam)’s life.

It will both guide you and “misguide” you if your own personality traits are so inclined for.

Absolutely but how do you disagree with me sir?
A lot of those schools were very regionalized and a lot of the understanding extracted catered to the geographic, socio-political concerns... And may be i don't disagree I have already lost context what was the original discussion about lol.

First, surah-teen does not describes the creation of man . This ayat "We have certainly created man in the best of stature" is refering to the characteristics of creation and not to the topic of creation itself.

Infact its in surah - al - alaq which gives a more detailed account regarding creation of a man. And where surah-al-teen is refering to Prophet adam?

Sinyen in the surah refers to mount sinai and not sinyen in ethopia. The Basis of the whole argument is based on a fallacy.

Last edited:
A lot of those schools were very regionalized and a lot of the understanding extracted catered to the geographic, socio-political concerns... And may be i don't disagree I have already lost context what was the original discussion about lol.
You have sir we were talking about how to
Interpret Quran or let's say ways of interpreting quran the right ways and the wrong ways.

First, Allah did not described the creation of man in surah-teen. Infact its in surah - al - alaq. And where surah-al-teen is refering to Prophet adam?

Sinyen in the surah refers to mount sinai and not sinyen in ethopia. The Basis of the whole argument is based on a fallacy.
laqad khalq nal insana fi ahsan taqweem
Thumma radadnahu asfala safileen

4 :laqad khalq nal insana fi ahsan taqweem

We have certainly created man in the best of stature

5: Thumma radadnahu asfala safileen

Then We return him to the lowest of the low,

6:
إِلَّا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَعَمِلُوا۟ ٱلصَّٰلِحَٰتِ فَلَهُمْ أَجْرٌ غَيْرُ مَمْنُونٍ

Except for those who believe and do righteous deeds, for they will have a reward uninterrupted.

@Fawadqasim1 Bro! kindly refer to edited comment.

Last edited:
Religious discussions are not allowed!

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom