What's new

Quran confirms evolution and human African roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are interpreting a sura of Quran with two scientific theories namely 1) Darwin's theory of evolution 2) out of Africa theory
Both are in big trouble and are subject to change and or modifications so how can you interpret something which claims to be permanent with something in flux.
So without saying that the interpretation is wrong an right. The whole point is actually that the quran is not bound by time so interpretations are relative to social norms, times and politics. Why do you think we had so many schools of jurisprudence ( i know that the most popular remaining ones are hanafi, shafi, hambalee, Jafri). Because the interpretation for shariah was extracted with a context in mind of a particular regions social norms and socio-political landscape.
But I guess we can leave it at that for now... Thanks for entertaining my question.

So without saying that the interpretation is wrong an right. The whole point is actually that the quran is not bound by time so interpretations are relative to social norms, times and politics. Why do you think we had so many schools of jurisprudence ( i know that the most popular remaining ones are hanafi, shafi, hambalee, Jafri). Because the interpretation for shariah was extracted with a context in mind of a particular regions social norms and socio-political landscape.
But I guess we can leave it at that for now... Thanks for entertaining my question.
You are confusing tafseer/interpretation of
Quran with fiqh or jurisprudence there is a marked difference between the two

The problem with most scientific theories is that with time they become irrelevant with the discovery of new knowledge. Most of our observations are limited to our dimension while there so much stuff in this ever-expanding universe that is yet to be discovered.

Qur'an, on the other hand, covers things of this universe and beyond. It was valid 1400 years ago and shall remain valid till the end of this universe.

remember quran is revealed to give us some sort of certainty and Constance if we start interpreting quran according to the norms of our times the (the interpretation of) quran and islam will both become as fluid as the state of our culture and sciences your premises are wrong the rules of interpretation of the Quran are not as flexible as you think they are or were you first interpret Quran by Quran then by Sunnah then by ijma or qiyas after these three you can knock the doors of philosophy and science etc so I hope I understood what you were contemplating sorry for the clumsiness of my posts i am posting via a mobile regards

Last edited:
There are a lot of other videos from the same researchers i will not post them. Its up to individuals to track them.

I want to thank you from buttom of my heart.

This video is very informative and regardless of what people say is an eye opener...

The most painfull part is though that it should have been the Muslim scientist that should have done the research and put forward the discoveries....

But we are engaged and busy in discussing whether we should say "ameen" loud or silent.

remember quran is revealed to give us some sort of certainty and Constance if we start interpreting quran according to the norms of our times the (the interpretation of) quran and islam will both become as fluid as the state of our culture and sciences your premises are wrong the rules of interpretation of the Quran are not as flexible as you think they are or were you first interpret Quran by Quran then by Sunnah then by ijma or qiyas after these three you can knock the doors of philosophy and science etc so I hope I understood what you were contemplating sorry for the clumsiness of my posts i am posting via a mobile regards

Dear brother

So right when you say that one must interpret the Quran by the Quran. AND THEN by sunnah - but then you also need to know that the book of hadiths where collected aprox. more than 200 years after muhammd (pbuh) death. So where does that put you... And plz dont give me an lecture on isnad.

For me its Quran by the Quran the science/human knowledge.

I want to thank you from buttom of my heart.

This video is very informative and regardless of what people say is an eye opener...

The most painfull part is though that it should have been the Muslim scientist that should have done the research and put forward the discoveries....

But we are engaged and busy in discussing whether we should say "ameen" loud or silent.

Dear brother

So right when you say that one must interpret the Quran by the Quran. AND THEN by sunnah - but then you also need to know that the book of hadiths where collected aprox. more than 200 years after muhammd (pbuh) death. So where does that put you... And plz dont give me an lecture on isnad.

For me its Quran by the Quran the science/human knowledge.
brother do you throw flowers with thorns we pluck the flowers and leave the thorns don't we.

No one is negating the Quran and Hadiths some Al Azhar scholars think differently.

Absolutely we all agree with him
But his interpretation of the word mutashabihat is totally wrong we can never know the real and I stress and repeat the word real meaning of ayat e mutashabihat read surah al e imran ayat 7 we can further discuss it if you

Last edited:
This video must be watched till the end for better understanding. Sura Teen has never been so beautifully elaborated. It is upon an individual to accept the contents, i for once was deeply impressed by the research involved.

Also view the land where we all originated according to the research scholars of this program.

This is a very interesting channel and although I havent seen this particular episode I have seen many. One of my friend tried very hard to find out who these people are and there seems to be no data. Who are they? Whats their interest in such explanations? What is their objective and goals. If they are not muslims who are they? Why are they spending time and money doing this. Is it's for betterment of mankind or is their a sinister agenda behind their video.

All I can say is I dont come from no monkey. However our south eastern neighbour....I am not so sure about as they are still dancing like monkeys

This is a very interesting channel and although I havent seen this particular episode I have seen many. One of my friend tried very hard to find out who these people are and there seems to be no data. Who are they? Whats their interest in such explanations? What is their objective and goals. If they are not muslims who are they? Why are they spending time and money doing this. Is it's for betterment of mankind or is their a sinister agenda behind their video.

All I can say is I dont come from no monkey. However our south eastern neighbour....I am not so sure about as they are still dancing like monkeys
legitimate questions to ask

This video must be watched till the end for better understanding. Sura Teen has never been so beautifully elaborated. It is upon an individual to accept the contents, i for once was deeply impressed by the research involved.

Also view the land where we all originated according to the research scholars of this program.

Thanks for the videos. I never read thought why are these three things being mentioned in the Quran. Now I understand them better. Jazak Allah khair.

You are confusing tafseer/interpretation of
Quran with fiqh or jurisprudence there is a marked difference between the two
I humbly disagree. Tafseer is different. I am talking fiqah (that is jurisprudence) e.g. schools such as Imam abu Hanifa, Imam Shafi, Maliki, hambalee, Jafri etc.

There were a whole lot of them in the early days of Islam since there was rapid regional expansion of Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom