What's new

Quran confirms evolution and human African roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This video must be watched till the end for better understanding. Sura Teen has never been so beautifully elaborated. It is upon an individual to accept the contents, i for once was deeply impressed by the research involved.

Also view the land where we all originated according to the research scholars of this program.

You would have to reject the whole body of hadith and sunnah to accept this explanation. Now where would that leave you as a muslim?

Quran only alludes to observations not to theories.

evolution and out-of-africa theory is false leftists propaganda

This video must be watched till the end for better understanding. Sura Teen has never been so beautifully elaborated. It is upon an individual to accept the contents, i for once was deeply impressed by the research involved.

Also view the land where we all originated according to the research scholars of this program.

You've utterly lost your mind.

Kindly go back to being a Patwari!

I don't like this interpretation

Never judge Quran by the yardstick of science or philosophy etc it should be
vice versa especially in ethics and morality

Only Allah knows the true extent of the meanings of Quranic verses. Nevertheless i found it quite interesting seeing it with a scientific perspective.

I am not a religious scholar,nor do i endorse it is up to an individual to interpret according to his intellect.

You would have to reject the whole body of hadith and sunnah to accept this explanation. Now where would that leave you as a muslim?
Stop polarizing in terms of black and white please. As soon as someone talks about something that doesn't suit our narrative we start going toward issuing fatwas and being very declarative.

Now I don't agree with the point of view either but by no means i would go as far as judging someone being muslim or not. Especially considering our level of knowledge on matter that happen as part of origin story.

Only Allah knows the true extent of the meanings of Quranic verses. Nevertheless i found it quite interesting seeing it with a scientific perspective.

I am not a religious scholar,nor do i endorse it is up to an individual to interpret according to his intellect.
yes they are interesting but they are unnervingly unsettling.
This method is wrong

There are a lot of other videos from the same researchers i will not post them. Its up to individuals to track them.

There are a lot of other videos from the same researchers i will not post them. Its up to individuals to track them.
What I am concerned about is that their method is wrong you don't judge or confirm
Quran with science or scientific theories it means that they are the yardstick of Truth for you. Scientific theories are subject to change and modifications so the whole method is flawed.

What I am concerned about is that their method is wrong you don't judge or confirm
Quran with science or scientific theories it means that they are the yardstick of Truth for you. Scientific theories are subject to change and modifications so the whole method is flawed.
How do you define the method to be flawed? Can you please elaborate (just for the sake of my clarification)?

How do you define the method to be flawed? Can you please elaborate (just for the sake of my clarification)?
They are interpreting a sura of Quran with two scientific theories namely 1) Darwin's theory of evolution 2) out of Africa theory
Both are in big trouble and are subject to change and or modifications so how can you interpret something which claims to be permanent with something in flux.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom