What's new

Quran burning is a crime in China

Bible and all other religious books should also not be burnt or disrespected as they are send by same ALLAH ALMIGHTY earlier WHO revealed Holy Quran
This is funny. according to the police note, the man was punished for “inciting ethnic hatred or discrimination” which kinda makes sense as many ethnic groups in China are Muslim majority. however there are no distinct christian ethnic groups in China.

So I guess burning Quran is breaking the law but burning the Bible is totally OK.:lol:

In a Muslim or Christian country, if I want to do something with non-muslim or non-christian customs, do you think it's possible?
As an atheist country, China is tolerant of religion. We believe Equality and respect eachothers are the path of common development.

For example what do you want to do? Don't say that you want to eat pork ........ come to Islamabad you can become a member of wild boar hunting club.

I dont undestand.

China = 'religion'.

What do u mean?

What is that one thing Chinese are most sensitive about? I think it's China. So for them it's their religion. If burning Chinese flag would hurt them so equally burning any religious symbol would be hurtful for the followers of that religion. Where is the fair treatment in law?

If we China do not respect Pakistan,we will aks you abandon ISLM and adopt our system and adopte Pakistani communist party as the only ruling party,and all loans and aids must be conditioned,Pakistan can not buy weapons from any country but China,Pakistan must abandon close relation with Turkey which is not freindly to China,Pakistan must offer several millitary bases for China PLA,Pakistan should stop military cooperation with yankees whatever type it is......

Apparently,China did not dictate Pakistan to do the above things!!

Is that a wish list?

Chinese celebrate people who serve the states and destroy superstition. Chinese has suffer from superstitious long enough.

2400 years ago, when cleric preach human sacrifice, official Ximen Bao toss this person into river.

witch-in-river.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ximen_Bao

Burning Quran is not OK, inciting hatred towards minorities is a crime in China.
I have a copy of Chinese version myself, I bought it in Xining.
I think such crime is about ethnicity, has nothing to do religion.

Burning Quran is not OK, inciting hatred towards minorities is a crime in China.

That is personal action.

Inciting hatred is a strong statement.

Any piece of paper need to be burn when they are old enough. So many Quran are printed every year. The world will soon fill with Quran if every one are preserved.

Bible and all other religious books should also not be burnt or disrespected as they are send by same ALLAH ALMIGHTY earlier WHO revealed Holy Quran
I agree. what the man did was very wrong and disrespectful but as far as the Chinese law is concerned such acts were usually treated as ethnic relation matter, not religious ones. since there are no such offence called "inciting religious hatred"

well maybe the laws should also adapt since China is going global

For example what do you want to do? Don't say that you want to eat pork ........ come to Islamabad you can become a member of wild boar hunting club.

What is that one thing Chinese are most sensitive about? I think it's China. So for them it's their religion. If burning Chinese flag would hurt them so equally burning any religious symbol would be hurtful for the followers of that religion. Where is the fair treatment in law?

Is that a wish list?
You said Chinese does not respect you while US Yankee forbid s.korea to develop missles with a range of 800kms and s.korea has no rightwof command to its army during war,without US consent,s.korea can not retrieve its military bases offered to US army....
you tell me Chinese respects Pakistanis more or US respects koreans more?!!

I do not like islm and i do not dislike islm either!

as a ally of China,I love Pakistani and Pakistan!

You said Chinese does not respect you while US Yankee forbid s.korea to develop missles with a range of 800kms and s.korea has no rightwof command to its army during war,without US consent,s.korea can not retrieve its military bases offered to US army....
you tell me Chinese respects Pakistanis more or US respects koreans more?!!

I do not like islm and i do not dislike islm either!

as a ally of China,I love Pakistani and Pakistan!

You misunderstood the whole thing .......... read my comments again, I didn't say anything involving China Pakistan relations.

Hehe, In China, even burning Maoist and the Analects of Confucius will not be punished like this, your kind of comment from Muslim just disgust me more on Islam culture.

I am anti-Islam, In China, any muslim who obey that sick Quran should be wiped out. we don't need the sick religion.
That's intolerant. Atheism should not be intolerant toward religion. It is sufficient that religion be limited to personal lifestyle choices and not a part of public or government affairs.

if he has guts, he should burn Japan or USA national flag instead of Quran.

Back
Top Bottom