What's new

Quotes

"Social media allows people who might never find others who share their outlandish opinions and notions, which have no basis in fact, to coalesce in a much more rapid and vigorous fashion than we've seen previously. We see this not just in Holocaust denial, but also vaccines, climate denial, and the false notion of Muslims dancing on rooftops in New Jersey on 9/11."

- Holocaust historian Deborah Lipstadt

fake-friend-quotes-tumblr.jpg
In-life-we-never-lose-friends-we-only-learn-who-the-true-ones-are.jpg
21a151a9296fd8a81eb8e5efaa118042.png
86001e790c11bdfee6d32a794dccc10f.jpg

1,The mind set of a person can be change if your words carry weight

2,Every body tasted betrayal in their life and learn but i never wanted to learned because im a forgiver

3, A woman can make or break a house

The below to my dear 4 PDF friends
4,We are a ghost in each other life but yet we exist in eachother hearts

"It is better to be excellent and be a victim of jealousy...
Than to be ordinary and to be a victim of sympathy"
quoted by a Major as his teacher used to say.

Last edited:
The scientist is a builder. Collecting scientific data can be compared to gathering stones for a house; a stack is no more 'science' than a heap of stones in a house. Unstudied scientific results are just a dead heap of stones.

Kristian Birkeland, Norwegian Physicist, (1867-1917)

1,A Beauty of person can be judge by his tongue
2,Nothing will satisfies me more than the smile of my loved ones

They (the wannabe "government") don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them. That's against their interests. They don't want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they're getting...by a system that threw them overboard 30 years ago.

You know what they want? Obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork but just dumb enough to passively accept all that.

- George Carlin

God bless the Arab World, and rid it of all its enemies.

“People will tell you that science, philosophy, and religion have nowadays all come together. So they have in a sense … they have come together as three people may come together at a funeral. The funeral is that of Dead Certainty.” — Stephen Leacock

"For the good of the country the only weapons we Colombians should allow ourselves to use are words."

- FARC guerilla Commander Rodrigo "Timochenko" Londoño, November 24, 2016, at the signing of the peace pact with Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos.

Back
Top Bottom