What's new

Quotes

Ma'am,

You are mixing issues of faith with those of character and morality----and they are not the same---.
I admit iwent off on a tangent and diverged , tho intention was to highlight that where we are wrong.
Shame on me for forgetting my God after he has given me the gold mine----. Other than that you wasted the whole page----.
Oh i apologize
You need to comprehend the significance of the act and stop arguing and reasoning.

Let us see----supposedly Allah had given him a gold mine---a real gold mine---one where you use a shovel to dig out gold---so what would that guy do---would he just dig it one time to meet his needs for that moment and then starts asking the Lord again or would he go back to his gold mine and dig some more----.
Mastan bahi koi kisi ko kitnay din bitha ka khilata hai? Usi admi kay paas do baar jao, teen baar jao woh khud hee apko darwaza dikha day ga
Pakistani thought process is totally flawed----. In the 4x400 Relay race---when the Baton has been handed over to you at 400 yards----why would you want to go back to the starting point to start all over again.
When we talk abt baton and relay race. The first guy had achieved something by reaching upto point b, its only then he handed the baton to second guy. If the second guy has to keep asking the first one for help again and again ,then either he will have to stand still in his position and never budge off the spot to keep asking him for assisstance or simply run ahead and then keep running back to the spot where the first wealthy guy is standing,
Acha chorain mujhay sochnay pay majboor na karain ,ap log pdf pay har waqt mujhay sochwatay rehtay hain, aur mujhay dimagh istaemal karna itna pasand nahi hai.
Acha ab is pay bezatti mat kar dena meri.
The progress has already been made---the prudent thing to do would be to use the conduit that has been given to you---but unless you are a Pakistani---you would want to smash the conduit----so---now isn't this a form of blasphemy that Allah gave you His conduit and you rejected it----.
Sir, maybe he should have kept the card and thought that in dire dire circumstances if i need help i will contact him else no. I have my allah with me, he gave me help in the first place ,he will give again. And coupled with that he will also work hard to grow out of his challenging state. I believe when we see humans as gold mines and providers the strength of our faith starts erroding away
As of pakistani thought process
2973.jpg

Woh tau pehlay hee kehtay hain koi aisi goldmine mil jaey hum tau lenay ko tayyar hain. Lolz
Oh btw i am sorryif u felt anywhere in my posts that iwas judging ur faith strenght. never ever will do. Never. I myself am not strong in that sense and always avoid acting arrogant.

Lastly, sir i would just say we arent going to be on same page on this particular thought so well lets agree to disagree and move on.

I admit iwent off on a tangent and diverged , tho intention was to highlight that where we are wrong.

Oh i apologize

Mastan bahi koi kisi ko kitnay din bitha ka khilata hai? Usi admi kay paas do baar jao, teen baar jao woh khud hee apko darwaza dikha day ga

When we talk abt baton and relay race. The first guy had achieved something by reaching upto point b, its only then he handed the baton to second guy. If the second guy has to keep asking the first one for help again and again ,then either he will have to stand still in his position and never budge off the spot to keep asking him for assisstance or simply run ahead and then keep running back to the spot where the first wealthy guy is standing,
Acha chorain mujhay sochnay pay majboor na karain ,ap log pdf pay har waqt mujhay sochwatay rehtay hain, aur mujhay dimagh istaemal karna itna pasand nahi hai.
Acha ab is pay bezatti mat kar dena meri.

Sir, maybe he should have kept the card and thought that in dire dire circumstances if i need help i will contact him else no. I have my allah with me, he gave me help in the first place ,he will give again. And coupled with that he will also work hard to grow out of his challenging state. I believe when we see humans as gold mines and providers the strength of our faith starts erroding away
As of pakistani thought process
2973.jpg

Woh tau pehlay hee kehtay hain koi aisi goldmine mil jaey hum tau lenay ko tayyar hain. Lolz
Oh btw i am sorryif u felt anywhere in my posts that iwas judging ur faith strenght. never ever will do. Never. I myself am not strong in that sense and always avoid acting arrogant.

Lastly, sir i would just say we arent going to be on same page on this particular thought so well lets agree to disagree and move on.

Hi,

See---you are putting a spin on it----answer my GOLD MINE analogy---. God gave you a gold mine. You dig it one time---you solved your problem. The Gold mine is still there---why would you not use it.

So---okay you ask the person one time two time three times and then he says it is the end---okay so what is the big deal----the Gold Mines also runs dry after a certain time---so what is the difference---. It worked for you as long that it did----now start all over----but before you start all over----the question is did you use all of it that was given to you---or you left the gold ore in the mine.

Shamain---being a Pakistani---you will never agree---you know why---possibly because you have not been broken mentally---because your ideals have not been shattered yet----. In order for you to learn what lies beyond the realm---you have to go thru an event horizon.

Hi,

See---you are putting a spin on it----answer my GOLD MINE analogy---. God gave you a gold mine. You dig it one time---you solved your problem. The Gold mine is still there---why would you not use it.

So---okay you ask the person one time two time three times and then he says it is the end---okay so what is the big deal----the Gold Mines also runs dry after a certain time---so what is the difference---. It worked for you as long that it did----now start all over----but before you start all over----the question is did you use all of it that was given to you---or you left the gold ore in the mine.
Ididnt try to put a spin on it. Fine he can cash that gold mine as long as he needs but not make it a habbit to keep looking for goldmines and not do anything himself.
Self respect, self esteem ,ego,khudi ....kay expense pay kuch nahi karna chaheay---atleast koshish tau yehi honi chaheay.
Shamain---being a Pakistani---you will never agree---you know why---possibly because you have not been broken mentally---because your ideals have not been shattered yet----. In order for you to learn what lies beyond the realm---you have to go thru an event horizon.
I dont have any ideals. And ithink ideals are like expectations ,they do shatter.

Sir event horizon may janay kay baad koi waapis nahi ata. U get sucked in by the black hole. Or maybe thats what the game is ,to emerge out of that black hole once pulled in.

Last edited:
The First True Love any Girl has, is her Father

413.jpg
"Accusing every journalist who objects to government policies of being a spy or doing intelligence work indicates a sick mind. " - KADRİ GÜRSEL

Don’t call the World Dirty….

Albert Einstein: The World Will Not be Destroyed by Those who Do Evil

Ernest Hemingway: Before You Act, Listen

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom