What's new

Quotes about Pashtuns

I'm watching you...dear racist the more you tilt towards racism the sooner you'll lose your Title someone worthy would be appointed sooner or later.

You head is somewhere in the gutter...Mr. Edward said in context to those people in the Battlefield.
My dear,i know what i am doing and i intend to continue raising awareness about certain Pushtoon characteristics which are inline with medieval mentality and the irony is that they are proud of it.
Why i bother? because this mentality causes terrorism,enmities murders and loss of life..Rate of murders,homicides and gun crimes is one of the highest in Pushtoons of tribal and semi tribal areas,so my stance of them not having value for human life isnt wrong.
I agree at times i go overboard,but in general i dont see my comments as racists.

Then my friend you suggestions sound like closing down the Forum because every third Topic is related to some ethnicity in broader perspective. Now to put it simple have you read the Thread Title merely "Quotes about...". Think out of the box and do zip up the mouth so not to turn the Thread into a warzone, you don't like it don't land over here or report the Thread "if" you think is not appropriate.

PS. we don't need racist people like safriz and also i would suggest pak-one and other other people to research and ask mods before posting a Thread if it allowed or not.

I don't know why you are defending anti-Pakistan people like monkey da luffy just because he is afghani pashtuns? I have no respect for someone who keep hatred in his heart for my country and glorify those who are killing our soldiers it don't matter if he is pashtun/sindhi/punjabi/balochi. I already said that i have nothing against those pashtuns/punjabi/balochi/muhajir people who consider about interests of their country before their ethnicity. I also have nothing against the contents of this thread because there are certain positive traits of pastuns which i love as much as everyone else. I don't need the quotes of foreigners to appreciate the good trait of our pashtuns. Ask monkey the luffy to visit usa/canada/uk and ask about present opinion of same people about his dear talibans and TTP guys and quote it here as well

You dont know the agenda of this monkey by starting these threads. He always start such ethnic related topics to create a division between different ethnicity of pakistan as he always moan that pashtun are getting killed in Pakistan and pashtun/ bloch are not happy there and muhajir are this and Punjabi are that and all such BS. He say that he is living in kabul, afganistan but using pakistani flag as his current location lol. We can also say the same thing my friend that if you don't like our posts then you are free to not read it and reply to it so simply use report button there if you find it offensive. Thanks

"The Pathans are Indo-Europeans of a tall, lean build, their color swarthy, hair sleek and black, noses strong. They wear thin mustaches, use khol around their eyes, and sport magnificent turbans tied to resemble cockscombs. Vests threaded with gold are worn over embroidered white shirts, trousers are very full, and strudy boots crul up at the toes. Usually armed with a rifle and festnooned with cartridges, Pathans look very dashing." - Roland and Sabrina Michaud

"During the reign of Genghis Khan, the Pathans were probably the only adversaries to hold their own against the Conqueror of the World, dealing him his most brutal defeat "- Roland and Sabrina Michaud

Ghani Khan : Pashtun is not merely a race but, in fact, a state of mind; there is a Pashtun lying inside every man, who at times wakes up and overpowers him.

Halfway around the globe, there is a place called the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) of Pakistan, seven so-called tribal "agencies" along the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan where about six million of the most independent humans on the planet live on 27,000 square kilometers of rugged and inhospitable terrain.
They are the Pashtuns - NY Times

"Both Alexander the Great and Field Marshal Alexander of Tunis served here; and between them a great scroll of names... Tamerlane, Babur, Akbar, and with the coming of the British, Pollock, Napier, Lumsden, Nicholson, Roberts, Robertson, Blood, Churchill, Wavell, Slim, Auchinleck, and even Lawrence of Arabia. Apart from soldiers, the Frontier has involved generations of administrators, politicians, and statesmen; Palmerston, Disraeli, Gladstone, Dalhousie, Lawrence, Lytton, Curzon, Gandhi, Nehru, Attlee, Jinnah, and Mountbatten have come to power or fallen through their Frontier policies. The Frontier has not only been the concern of Britain, India and Afghanistan (and recent years Pakistan); the mysterious pressure it generates have involved Russia, China, Persia, Turkey and even France; on two occasions these pressures have brought the world to the brink of war."

"They have taken the Oath of the Brother-in-Blood on fire and fresh cut sod,
On the hilt and the haft of the Khyber knife, and the Wondrous names of God"...kipling, the writer of jungle book

The proud Pushtuns, safely ensconced in their mountains, met the forward policies with ferocious guerrilla warfare and simply smiled with contempt at the periodic withdrawals. In the end British administration contented itself with a policy of containment and reprisal.
Poullada (1979:132)

In 1919 and 1920 a campaign to suppress an uprising by the Mahsud tribe required 80,000 troops and cost several times more than the Third Anglo-Afghan War which had been the catalyst of the fighting.In the 1930s the independence movement in India was manifested as unrest in Pushtun tribal areas and urban centers. Indeed, despite more political reforms and a more vigorous application of the forward policy, there was less security in the Pushtun frontier in the last decade of British rule than ever before ( James Spain 1979:17±21).

I reported you because you are a think tanker, otherwise racist ranting against pakhtuns is norm here.....There is a reason why most of the pakhtuns dont join pakistani forums/groups/pages......
Agreed.... one can be inferior only when their Past is studied as well as their Histories..... Apologies in Advance but fun of us is made by such people who even don't have a history before 47 !

Our fellow countrymen have tens of thousands of qoutes about pashtuns........in the form of racist pathan jokes.....when some one praises pathans, a punjabi or other pakistani present at the occasion would throw a racist joke at pathans to nullify it....In pakistan punjabis are fond of two kind of jokes 1) sikh jokes 2)pathan jokes.

When Pashtun sing in his pashto.......pakistanis have concerns about it, they think it is ethno-centric and against islam.

when pashtun do pashto poetry........pakistani criticize him for not doing poetry in urdu

when pashtun publish magazines, books, newspaper etc in pashto.........they call it ethnic bigotry

when pakhtun praises his pakhtun watan.........they call it regionalism

when pakhtun sings song or do poetry about afghnaistan.......they call it treason

when pakhtuns criticize army operations................he is labeled taliban

when pakhtun pray 5 times and has beard.......he is called maulvi, terrorist, suicide bomber, taliban by our countrymen

Instead of posting some thing positive about pakhtuns on youtube......our pakistani brothers have uploaded obscene content with tags of pathan, pathani.....every ****** woman is tagged pathan by them

They want us to give up on our language, culture, identity, literature, music etc by using the name of islam that it is haram to love your pakhtun nation, it is racism...
Let them know its impossible to leave our culture...

Back
Top Bottom