What's new

Quick Reaction Missile to be developed by BDL and DRDO

Sorry if I can not share your optimism,I'm cynical by nature.And besides,from your posts,it appears that you are woefully ill-informed about the topic at hand,so excuse me.

You are free to be a pessimist, depressed nut case with a tell tale tick. Its just not healthy for your mental health or for your general well being and future.

Cynicism is usually used to hide fear and inability to deal with the world. Its not healthy to be living in fear.

Better to be a foolish optimist than a knowledgeable pessimist.

You are free to be a pessimist, depressed nut case with a tell tale tick.
Wow!!So now we are going to start a name calling contest,are we now??Do you do this every time someone fails to agree with your opinions??What are you,like eight or something kiddo??Come on nigga,you could do better than this,try harder.
Its just not healthy for your mental health or for your general well being and future.
Nice grammar sense there,says it all about the level of education you received.
Cynicism is usually used to hide fear and inability to deal with the world. Its not healthy to be living in fear.
May be that's what happens in your shithole,out side,it's a complete different story though.
Better to be a foolish optimist than a knowledgeable pessimist.
Same as above my little nigga.

Last edited:
Do you even understand english you Ignoramus ?

When someone says you are free to be something, it does not mean you are that. It means you CAN be that.

Considering I work with DRDO and have a post graduate degree in engineering and 15 years in the defence sector and not to mention my guess about participation of MBDA came true, it would appear that you are the one with limited understanding of this.

I was charitable to your darkness and ignorance, but it is clear that you are happy to whine about DRDO to cover up your own incompetence and failures. Maybe you should consider seeing a shrink to address your frustration rather than whine about DRDO.

"nigga" is a big word for a kid who's signature says his parents don't love him. As if the world gives a single fcuk.

Oh my nigga is back!!Bad nigga,how dare you raise your voice on your master,you need to be flogged in your bloody arse for this insubordination!!Bad dog!! :D

LOL...... talk to me when you stop whining for your mommy's love. But its not hard to see why they don't love you.

You must remind her of something unpleasant.

Let me showcase your signature for everyone's reading pleasure "Even children, hated by their parents try to love and understand them.I know cause I'm one of them." :lol: ..... it must be miserable to be you.

Find a shrink to help you with your mommy issues, does your fantasy of getting your arse flogged got anything to do with that ?

Aww,nigga trying to be funny I see,but too thick on the head to pull it off!!Try harder kid,try harder.Why not using some of that DRDO brain you were going gaga over in the previous post of yours or was it just a brainfart??Don't answer it nigga,rhetorical question.
And as for the signature,it's just a quotation from the video game 'Metro',don't take it as the story of my life nigga!!

I seriously hope they partner IAI and Rafael on the naval iron dome QRSAM which can be used in Conjunction with the MF STAR system this not only streamlines the system as it eliminates the need for a separate system and radar and will offer significant cost advantages not only on every interceptor's cost but also due to significantly less logistic trail and not to mention a more centralized and streamlined system. IMHO

I seriously hope they partner IAI and Rafael on the naval iron dome QRSAM which can be used in Conjunction with the MF STAR system this not only streamlines the system as it eliminates the need for a separate system and radar and will offer significant cost advantages not only on every interceptor's cost but also due to significantly less logistic trail and not to mention a more centralized and streamlined system. IMHO
Maitri SAM just like MICA VL don't need any particular radar to illuminate the target. That means your point is irrelevant.
Maitri is a JV when naval iron dome will just be just an another import like Barak 1.

Maitri SAM just like MICA VL don't need any particular radar to illuminate the target. That means your point is irrelevant.
Maitri is a JV when naval iron dome will just be just an another import like Barak 1.
How it will guide towards the target only with onboard radar?its impossible.

QR-SAM Poster.JPG
QR-SAM ADTCR.jpg
QR-SAM BMFR.jpg
QtmznBl.png
IMG-20170512-WA0046.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom