What's new

Quetta: LEJ bombs University bus & siege BMC.

Well, I have seen them in Rawalpindi during Jalsas and such, however, not sure of other cities. Will keep a closer watch this time around. If they are there, I'll smell them. Btw, they maybe Mehsuds, and you confusing them with Wazirs or others?

They are Mehsuds for sure.

I'll give you a hint.

Nawabon ka sher ka railway station.

no one will touch LeJ, their mentors are in government now.

But the majority of government is controlled by GHQ, Most of things that have happened in Pakistan roots back to ISI or Army! same bloody thing.

Not long ago all these were protected by ISI and army! what is going on? are they out of control? their motives changed? dont tell me they are only protected by government and ISI/army cant do anything about them?

is army/isi playing double games? letting the enemies think that pakistan is gonna get messed up and as soon as they leave afghan they will fix it?

The swat operation still sounds dodgy

Pashtuns/balochs/soldiers have suffered a lot is it time to expose ARMY generals?

even then dnt u think they went further low by attacking women ?? attacking men is different frm attacking women rt?? ( though both should be condemned )

yes this sectarian issue is quite old in Baluchistan

But the majority of government is controlled by GHQ, Most of things that have happened in Pakistan roots back to ISI or Army! same bloody thing.

Not long ago all these were protected by ISI and army! what is going on? are they out of control? their motives changed? dont tell me they are protected my only government and ISI/army cant do anything about them?

is army/isi playing double games? letting the enemies think that pakistan is gonna get messed up and as soon as they leave afghan they will fix it?

Pashtuns/balochs have suffered a lot is it time to expose ARMY generals?

It is time for the pitiful Pakistani awam to rise up and overthrow the whole establishment. Line up the generals, the politicians, the mullahs, and put two in the chest one in the head for each and every one of them. After draining their bank assets of course because that is money of the Pakistani people.

The next step will be seizing the madarsas of both sunni and shias and turning them into legitimate schools. Then using that money all debts must be payed off in full. I am also in favor of enforcing one school of thought on all Pakistanis when it comes to religion. The foreign allegiances of both the Ismailis and the qadianis must also be uprooted because although they are a minority in number their beliefs are a threat to Pakistani national security.

Now will all of this ever happen? Probably not so Pakistan will continue to follow the trajectory it is currently on.

It is time for the pitiful Pakistani awam to rise up and overthrow the whole establishment. Line up the generals, the politicians, the mullahs, and put two in the chest one in the head for each and every one of them. After draining their bank assets of course because that is money of the Pakistani people.

If it continues i am afraid Pakistan will be no more. People talk about syria, this and that, PAK army has killed more of its own then any other country in the region since Independence, in some cases first corrupted them and then killed them.! LIKE WTF!They have used their OWN religion to corrupt people and have gone to extreme lengths to achieve their dirty goals!!Some people are proud of Pakistan army! talk facts or shut up

I am tired of seeing innocent people dieing everywhere!

Baitullah Mehsud's goons openly carry arms in South Punjab.

They allied with deobandi clerics in the area.

I don't want to divulge too much here because of the hindus present on the thread.

Are you a deobandi? Just curious bro.

Why allow education of the girls ?

Because if they get the ' enlightenment ' , how will they serve as literally the slave being treated as little kids and not allowed to make choices in their life , they are in various parts of Pakistan ?

Just another attempt to make sure that a ' women / girl ' who wants economic progression and contribute to the society and the nation doesn't think of going to a proper ' institution ' to get education . How many more ' Malalas ' will be killed by these religious psychopaths before the state takes the action ?

I , honestly , would like to see the faces of those who were first asking ' which group has taken the responsibility of the attack ' without condemning it in the first place . Does it matter at all ? Has the condemnation of the wrong and murder of the innocents now become conditional ?

@FaujHistorian Not so long ago , I was in mosque and well the Friday sermon was being given and the cleric shouting and emotional as always mentioned that ' Do not teach the women , for they will start writing letters to their lovers ' repeating the words of well someone else , maybe even re reading a fatwa by a bigger Mullah than him . This is the state of the affairs in Karachi , forget the other areas .

Last edited by a moderator:

Because if they get the ' enlightenment ' , how will they serve as literally the slave being treated as little kids and not allowed to make choices in their life , they are in various parts of Pakistan ?

Just another attempt to make sure that a ' women / girl ' who wants economic progression and contribute to the society and the nation doesn't think of going to a proper ' institution ' to get education . How many more ' Malalas ' will be killed by these religious psychopaths before the state takes the action ?

I , honestly , would like to see the faces of those who were first asking ' which group has taken the responsibility of the attack ' without condemning it in the first place . Does it matter at all ? Has the condemnation of the wrong and murder of the innocents now become conditional ?

@FaujHistorian Not so long ago , I was in mosque and well the Friday sermon was being given and the cleric shouting and emotional as always mentioned that ' Do not teach the women , for they will start writing letters to their lovers ' repeating the words of well someone else , maybe even re reading a fatwa by a bigger Mullah than him . This is the state of the affairs in Karachi , forget the other areas .

Thanks for sharing.

Those are dimwit Islamist Mullahs.

However you have to make sure, the Mullah can be changed.

Our mosque Mullah long time ago made some $tupid statements.

Guess what, My neighbors and I went to him afterwards and politely asked him not to behave as a village idiot.

He quickly understood, because we contribute to his salary and dare I say "handsomely".

I suggest you do the same if this is your local mosque.

If it is not your local mosque, then why on earth you will be listening to a dumb fork?

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:

I was in mosque and well the Friday sermon was being given and the cleric shouting and emotional as always mentioned that ' Do not teach the women , for they will start writing letters to their lovers ' repeating the words of well someone else , maybe even re reading a fatwa by a bigger Mullah than him . This is the state of the affairs in Karachi , forget the other areas .

An Islamican who does not live below the waist?? yeah, right -- Islamican and pencil dick, are synonymous

If it is not your local mosque, then why on earth you will be listening to a dumb fork?

One doesn't of course , chooses not to , my friend , one just comes across one .

You are fully right about the local part but what to do when even the people there were listening with respect ? :azn: WHAT ?

An Islamican who does live below the waist?? yeah, right -- Islamican and pencil dick, are synonymous

At times , the suppressed thoughts reveal themselves , even if they are conscious .

One doesn't of course , chooses not to , my friend , one just comes across one .

You are fully right about the local part but what to do when even the people there were listening with respect ? :azn: WHAT ?

This is why I make a point to say Friday prayer in my local mosque.

I know I can control the utterings of the Mullah.

Mullah needs money either his salary or mosque maintenance or his madrassah.

We dont allow madrassah, and we maintain the mosque ourselves.

So the main thing is salary.

Because we contribute, so we have a say in terms of what gets discussed in the khutba.

Local control is the best.

peace

Back
Top Bottom