What's new

Quetta: LEJ bombs University bus & siege BMC.

I know better than anyone.

TTP is on Ganja's payroll.

We got waziris openly carrying arms in Punjab, and not the police or even army say anything to them.

Guess what?

Shareef brothers give them hide out in Punjab in return for not attacking Punjab.

I thought most of you believed TTP was on CIA/RAW payroll?? Or are you now saying that your Prime Minister is also an Indian agent.. :) ??

The good ol' LeJ. Who else could it be?

Pecking order:

1. LeJ
2. TTP (all enrolements through #1)
3. BLA (Qatari + UAE + TTP)
4. LeT (all enrolement through #1 + rejects of Armed forces)

Ballistic fuse? GHQ. How? Kill this sectarian group, shut that party down, help this particular party, bleed India, bleed USA.

Which specific group took responsibility?

The good ol' LeJ. Who else could it be?

Pecking order:

1. LeJ
2. TTP (all enrolements through #1)
3. BLA (Qatari + UAE + TTP)
4. LeT (all enrolement through #1 + rejects of Armed forces)

Ballistic fuse? GHQ. How? Kill this sectarian group, shut that party down, help this particular party, bleed India, bleed USA.

As long as we are bleeding together..everything is kosher. :tup:

Still man, I still don't get why the Saudis want to mess stuff up in Pakistan, that's what you posit as the reason..but why are Iranis and the Saudis trying this hard..at the end of the day its not as if they'll actually be able to "rule" Pakistan either way.

Yara there are no Waziris settled in Jhang. Been there, seen all. Not just now but throughout the decades. Same case in all other smaller towns and villages of Southern Punjab. Only problem? No coverage whatsoever by the media. Someone needs to tackle that before it all gets out of hand.

Dude, agar mein bola to adha forum cardiac arrest mein challa jaye ga! :D

Bwhahaha.

No Waziris in Punjab?

lolz.

Ofcourse you can. 4 x W88 @ Jhang. 3 @ Penetrative + 1 atmospheric. All will be well.

W88 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Never say never. :D

No, seriously I didn't know. If there are, then, wtf! :D

Baitullah Mehsud's goons openly carry arms in South Punjab.

They allied with deobandi clerics in the area.

I don't want to divulge too much here because of the hindus present on the thread.

My dear accountant friend, there are different type of Atmospheric tests, limit the detonation at 10 - 50 meters and a 450kt weapon will settle within 10 km radius. It's all about scare tactics and bangs of such weapons. Contrary to popular belief, such fallouts are very containable, all depends on height.

That's a thermo Hype...moron the fallout will get blown over here...HAND OFF!! :pissed:

Well, I have seen them in Rawalpindi during Jalsas and such, however, not sure of other cities. Will keep a closer watch this time around. If they are there, I'll smell them. Btw, they maybe Mehsuds, and you confusing them with Wazirs or others?

Baitullah Mehsud's goons openly carry arms in South Punjab.

They allied with deobandi clerics in the area.

I don't want to divulge too much here because of the hindus present on the thread.

Back
Top Bottom