What's new

Quetta 14 people killed in terrorist attack on costal highway

i think security forces tries to show their importance and then comes and shows importance look what we can do . when that type of incidents happened on main roads then some thing wrong .

Balochistan needs to be finally purged of these anti-state elements. I know this might be controversial, but I feel as if one way of doing this would be to settle people from other provinces in overwhelming numbers, similar to how Israel creates settlements in the West Bank.

I don't want to alienate the people of Balochistan (even some of my family has ties to that region), but this would be an excellent way to cement control over the region and suppress the rebels.
Indian backed BLA and BLM will jave bigger pool to target
Problem is not Baloch people
You seem to see it as baloch vs rest
Its foreign funded terrorism. It has sectarian and ethnic angle.
Solution is security operation and political engagement
Not bringing more sheep to the slaughter

Balochistan is huge in landmass, the size of Germany and checking every nook and corner is not possible, but main corridors like Makran Coastal highway should have been manned 24/7, this was a security lapse with Hazara killing just a week ago and everyone knew more attacks was coming in Balochistan...

A convoy of buses could have been provided with a security cover if not individual bus or vehicle.
But I believe its a flat empty area mostly so easily moniterable by air.
Issue in long running insurgencies is of local popular support.
How does one detect 15 guys in army uniforms are rebels without approaching them ?

But I believe its a flat empty area mostly so easily moniterable by air.
Issue in long running insurgencies is of local popular support.
How does one detect 15 guys in army uniforms are rebels without approaching them ?
okay i have traveled on this road few times from khi and there check posrs after every few kms and at times forces harras people travelling on this road but like always they conveniently missed 14 terrorist roaming freely!

These terrorist will be made example for every one to remember.

Those asking for a grand military operation in Balochistan now; ARE YOU NUTS?
That is exactly what India wants right now to shift the focus from the eastern border. The time for a grand operation will come but it is not now.
Really now?

These terrorist will be made example for every one to remember.
lols yeh man keep killing the foot soldier but not their handlers their leaders because we are scared of political backlash media coverage!! when states are run by cowards peace remain a dream!

Disturbing attitude by security forces in Balochistan

No real will to fight like they did in FATA during Zarb e Azb

Even one month has not passed since releasing Mengal and second such horrific incident. When Sectarian in chief is being invited to high places, what else can one expect.

RIP to the dead .

lols yeh man keep killing the foot soldier but not their handlers their leaders because we are scared of political backlash media coverage!! when states are run by cowards peace remain a dream!

Agreed

And here in Baluchistan case, we are not even killing foot soldiers enough

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
Operations need to speed up !!!!! Fence the iran border and mine it ….. even trench it.. time for some proper actions..
So far no protest from Hazara or Shia community or Persian stooges so it means dead are Sunnis and most probably Punjabis (my guess) ..
Can minister of Govt go to the families of dead ??? can these poor dead people will get tag "killings of Sunnis" " Killings of Punjabis" ??????????
@maximuswarrior , @war&peace , @Tps43 , @Khafee , @Imran Khan
Where are Persian 5th Gen warrior on this thread???

Last edited:
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
Operations need to speed up !!!!! Fence the iran border and mine it ….. even trench it.. time for some proper actions..
So far no protest from Hazara or Shia community or Persian stooges so it means dead are Sunnis and most probably Punjabis (my guess) ..
Can minister of Govt go to the families of dead ??? can these poor dead people will get tag "killings of Sunnis" " Killings of Punjabis" ??????????
@maximuswarrior , @war&peace , @Tps43 , @Khafee , @Imran Khan
Where are Persian 5th Gen warrior on this thread???

YoureY the biggest chootia on Earth you madrassa Char jamat brat

Back
Top Bottom