What's new

Quetta 14 people killed in terrorist attack on costal highway

The propaganda site was claiming that the attackers escaped with personal's service weapons hence my comments,
There were only few naval personal who were martyred, the rest were civilians which is obvious from their hair length.

Why don't you ask your Bharti Bandri.

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...balakot-air-strike-sushma-swaraj-1966007.html

Why are you getting triggered??

I was just quoting the news reported in one of your own popular news papers. If they are reporting fake news, it's the headache of you establishment/government not the readers.

Why are you getting triggered??

I was just quoting the news reported in one of your own popular news papers. If they are reporting fake news, it's the headache of you establishment/government not the readers.
So replying back to you is being triggered, the fact is only PN has issued a statement in this regards.

I guess service personal might be carrying small arms at max while traveling in any country, so it will be difficult to fight back a coordinated heavily armed enemies. Moreover it's not mere propaganda. Actually 11 of the 14 were service personal it seems.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1477069/11-security-personnel-among-14-martyred-near-gwadar
they were in a Public transport bus hence not carrying any weapon....had they been carrying any weapon, even a handgun, the headlines would be reading different.....possibility of few Jawans carrying personal handguns in the bag cannot be ruled out but then again, the bags were out of reach for them.

it is the competency of the Agencies and Security forces that Indian spook was caught alive, Dr.Allah Nazar was killed, we dropped LGBs on his a$$ .....Aslam Baloch along with the senior commanders of BLA was taken out in a bombing in Afghan safe house run by RAW / NDS ..... everyday insurgents are being sent to hell....you think these hired guns are God just because they managed to martyr few Jawans of ours? you should be worried whats coming next to avenge these soldiers.....

it is the competency of the Agencies and Security forces that Indian spook was caught alive, Dr.Allah Nazar was killed, we dropped LGBs on his a$$ .....Aslam Baloch along with the senior commanders of BLA was taken out in a bombing in Afghan safe house run by RAW / NDS ..... everyday insurgents are being sent to hell....you think these hired guns are God just because they managed to martyr few Jawans of ours? you should be worried whats coming next to avenge these soldiers.....
I just posted a tweet, that too by someone highly critical of India. In fact that poster is actually banned in India

the thing is whenever something blows up I Balochistan, it is an Indian/Iranian/Afghan/CIA RAW conspiracy. yet whenever something happens in Kashmir, it is a "local uprising." But I agree with you, every action has a reaction.

I just posted a tweet, that too by someone highly critical of India. In fact that poster is actually banned in India

the thing is whenever something blows up I Balochistan, it is an Indian/Iranian/Afghan/CIA RAW conspiracy. yet whenever something happens in Kashmir, it is a "local uprising." But I agree with you, every action has a reaction.
Kashmir and Balochistan cannot be compared....Balochistan is integral part of a State while Kashmir is disputed territory even by UN

Western media is saying they targeted Pakistan armed forces members.

I hope all of my PDF brothers are safe with their families, and RIP to those who are not.

Kashmir and Balochistan cannot be compared....Balochistan is integral part of a State while Kashmir is disputed territory even by UN

So does that mean anyone can use violent means to satisfy their ego in a disputed territory, huh?? :o:

It ain't work that way. And nobody is a Saint when it comes to this dirty game. Everyone do whatever, and wherever they can do it best. :woot:

Western media is saying they targeted Pakistan armed forces members.

I hope all of my PDF brothers are safe with their families, and RIP to those who are not.
not all were Martyed were from the Armed forces, 11 were from Military while three were civilians. another two civilians managed to escape....

not all were Martyed were from the Armed forces, 11 were from Military while three were civilians. another two civilians managed to escape....

RIP to all.

I'm certain that the response will be exactly what is necessary to prevent future terrorist acts, and won't insult by adding my $.02

Back
Top Bottom