What's new

Quetta 14 people killed in terrorist attack on costal highway

Murgah

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG_20190418_092707.jpg

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ
Our security forces should wake up from sleep balochistan became a living hell for people of Pakistan

Last edited:
Balochistan needs to be finally purged of these anti-state elements. I know this might be controversial, but I feel as if one way of doing this would be to settle people from other provinces in overwhelming numbers, similar to how Israel creates settlements in the West Bank.

I don't want to alienate the people of Balochistan (even some of my family has ties to that region), but this would be an excellent way to cement control over the region and suppress the rebels.

Sick, taking out civilians from bus then killing them. Wonder who will claim responsibility.

Balochistan needs to be finally purged of these anti-state elements. I know this might be controversial, but I feel as if one way of doing this would be to settle people from other provinces in overwhelming numbers, similar to how Israel creates settlements in the West Bank.

I don't want to alienate the people of Balochistan (even some of my family has ties to that region), but this would be an excellent way to cement control over the region and suppress the rebels.
Crush the anti state elements and send back afghan no one need them

Imran Khan is due to visit Iran in 3 days and as expected violence in Balochistan suddenly rose up.

WTF.. Unacceptable... Are we heading towards defeat in balochistan??? Who are the responsibles??? When we are going to launch Waziristan type opration in balochistan ..

We need a grand scale operation like we have done in waziristan. This is going out of control..

use drones and kill them all . take help from chinese satellite and start operation . britality in balochistan at its peak now.

use fking drones and every thing . why army is not starting operation in balochistan?

May the martyrs rest in peace.

To all those asking for a grand military operation in Balochistan now; ARE YOU NUTS?
That is exactly what India wants right now to shift the focus from the eastern border. The time for a grand operation will come but it is not now.

We have stretched our forces enough already. Sealing the border especially with Iran will see a dramatic decrease in militancy. Until the completion of border fencing of the section of Balochistan adjoining Iran and Afghanistan, this is a losing fight.

Back
Top Bottom