What's new

Questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol glad everyone had a laugh because it was getting boring and no one was willing to yield.....now please MOD close this thread and i hope you saw that INDIAN DRAVADIANS have small...lets just leave it at small...and yes like i said before most good looking indians migrated from afghanistan or iran before partition....but let's not get into it!!

I will try to answer in Airboss's style

Hindi is not my mother tongue. I learned it only recently and partly. With my limited vocabulary I could understand Zaid Hamid's speeches, his side kick's questions and some videos posted here. Now how did that happen?

If you complain about Indians not being similar to Pakistanis, the inevitable question is which Indians are you comparing yourself with?

And Omar here argues that only 3%(another he place I think he mentioned 5%) Indians are similar to Pakistanis so the people are different.
Well if you don't know 3% match in India is a huge thing dude!!:cheers:
Your idea of dark Indians is true with South Indians ans some North Indian populations which can be differentiated by their caste or tribe easily.
People in the North think all south Indian languages are same or similar. That is only partly true. Many people of one of the four prominent south Indian languages cannot understand a bit of any other language of the group. Also the darkness kind of decreases on an average as you go up. So you can consider these people as different populations.
Like wise you can differentiate between smaller and smaller groups in India and end up nowhere. With regard to this you do agree that there is some similarity between Indian and Pakistani Punjabis. And cultures are not watertight, so it naturally extends the pattern in India to the North West.

If you want to disagree with this just on the grounds that you want to be a 'proud Pakistani', I should point out that you need not.

^ Well I did say there's always exceptions. Why do Indians always have a hard time facing the fact that Pakistanis and Indians are two different people?

Yes some Punjabis are similar with one another but still are not the same, but Pakistanis are not similar to the vast majority of India's population.

Point taken and I would have to agree with you that not all Indians are same as Pakistanies. Mostly border state people share same build and genetics. But during partition lots of mulims migrated to Pakistan from all over India who were living there for generations and same can be said for Hindus and Sikhs who migrated from Pakistan.
With this you can claim that not all Indians are the same either. South Indians are different than North Indian and Eastern Indians.

well funny how everyone CHOSE to ignore my post about indian MEN AND SIZE......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom