What's new

Questions for Air Cheif Marshal

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LOL turns out Air Cheif Marshal is my friends uncle..WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW!!

Post your questions here. Post only serious questions (so i can take the crappy ones out anyways).

webby i fall in love with him please only say to him nation with him . no qes he know 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better then me.

I WANT TO JOIN PAF for GD Pilot. And im looking for sifarish.:P Since i heard, lot of ppl get selected like that.:rofl::lol:.

I would like to ask the Air Chief, since we are all well aware of the R'ahad ALCM being inducted in the PAF aresanal, why the other strategic weapon is being kept out of the scenario, albeit it's an open secret that it's deployed and gives a big punching power to the PAF.

LOL turns out Air Cheif Marshal is my friends uncle..WHAT YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW!!

Post your questions here. Post only serious questions (so i can take the crappy ones out anyways).

Is Pakistan taking any steps with China to counter the Russian-Indian Stealth fighter [Pak-fa]?
(I know that he wont tell us what they are, but it's sort of a yes or no question)

My friend asked me this earlier:
He says if he studies in the United States military colleges or a civilian University for Aeronautical Engineering (or any other related subject like piloting), what are his chances of getting a job in the Pakistan Air Force?
:police:

webmaster...why r u joking???
HE IS AIR CHIEF MARSHAL......not aira gaira,why will he tell somthng which can compromise pakistani interests(as i think most of the questions will be towards future acquisitions n **** strategy).....on top of that somthng which can be leaked on a public forum..........................!!!

webmaster...why r u joking???
HE IS AIR CHIEF MARSHAL......not aira gaira,why will he tell somthng which can compromise pakistani interests(as i think most of the questions will be towards future acquisitions n **** strategy).....on top of that somthng which can be leaked on a public forum..........................!!!

guys this happened the second time.............i wrote ****(p.aki) n became stars.....

is this because i;m using a proxy server???????otherwise i cant open the site...........

Last edited:
guys this happened the second time.............i wrote ****(p.aki) n became stars....

because its a racial slur

Webby i was wondering if you could confirm the platform and the radar type for the chineese awacs, also if he could tell us about the reports/rumours regarding the FD-2000..and does PAF have any plans to pursue a higher gen fighter beyond the J-10s ?

Do ask wat what are we doing to to deal with indias mrca tender....and will the FC-20 be purchased in numbers as many chinese,pakistani and internation sites are reporting?

Ask him that how many J10s have we flown in our territory...

Last edited:
Will we see more sino-Pak collaboration for developing Fighter Aircraft given that we are out of funds and buying big numbers of fighters from west may not be feasible. Ofcourse China will help us out for the finances of the local projects lol. Keeping in mind the big $Dollars$ our neighbour is spending

Back
Top Bottom