What's new

Questioning the creation of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same theory applies on Pak also, that way, BD & Kashmir never belong to Pakistan, so get over your obsession of Kashmir & BD partition & feeling of losing Pak territories.

BD once belonged to Pakistan but not anymore and we have no obession with it.
Kashmir was never part of India or British India as you like to call it. Anything which was not part of British India got the right to choose their sides or remain independent. The fake instrument of accession has been pathetically lost. Lies have no roots!

Whether Kashmir was part of India is not under scrutiny here.We live in the present.We do not question Pakistan's existence ,nor are we interested in pakistan's territories.63 years have passed and Jammu and Kashmir is a part of the Union of India.We will not let India be partioned again.Period.
BD once belonged to Pakistan but not anymore and we have no obession with it.
Kashmir was never part of India or British India as you like to call it. Anything which was not part of British India got the right to choose their sides or remain independent. The fake instrument of accession has been pathetically lost. Lies have no roots!

i think its time all muslims and Pakistanies start question about creation of india......it was hindustan and ruled by Muslims b4 british came in, so it should be handed back to muslims in 1947 ...

i can see from history that hindu/mislums/sikhs/ etc etc religons lived in peace under islamic rulers but now i see in hindu ruled part of our hindustan muslims/sikhs etc nimority groups are under threat every day....

please can any indian fellow tell me why muslims in india are not allowed to open bank accounts?
why muslims in india cannot go to universities
why muslims in india are treated like animals
long list of questions......

Mohammed Ali Jinnah, himself had never been an advocate of partition and also wanted a united Bharat. However, after the elections in 1935/1936 where Congress won seats in a few States, Jinnah soon realised that Hindu ideology took preference for rulers. Hindu holidays took school choices, Hindi becoming the official language, so on and so forth. It was hear that his views started to change when he looked into histroy, whereby Mohammed Gauri sent an ultimatum letter to Prithvi Raj with regards to Sindh, Punjab and the Frontier provinces where Muslims where living under great hardship, he demanded these States be handed ovwer or prepare for Battle.

It was clear to our Quaid that history was going to repeat itself with a Hindu majority they would always be in control and leadership. Hence, why the decision for Partition, it was absolutely necessary and as you can see of Muslim treatment in India today, it was the right decision.

May Allah bless the soul of Mohammed Ali Jinnah and others like him, like Allama Iqbal

Whether Kashmir was part of India is not under scrutiny here.We live in the present.We do not question Pakistan's existence ,nor are we interested in pakistan's territories.63 years have passed and Jammu and Kashmir is a part of the Union of India.We will not let India be partioned again.Period.

The mentality of akhad bharat self contradicts with history and politics of regions and goes back to phase one obession of "Pakistan was created by partitioning India" serioulsy give up!

Mohammed Ali Jinnah, himself had never been an advocate of partition and also wanted a united Bharat. However, after the elections in 1935/1936 where Congress won seats in a few States, Jinnah soon realised that Hindu ideology took preference for rulers. Hindu holidays took school choices, Hindi becoming the official language, so on and so forth. It was hear that his views started to change when he looked into histroy, whereby Mohammed Gauri sent an ultimatum letter to Prithvi Raj with regards to Sindh, Punjab and the Frontier provinces where Muslims where living under great hardship, he demanded these States be handed ovwer or prepare for Battle.

It was clear to our Quaid that history was going to repeat itself with a Hindu majority they would always be in control and leadership. Hence, why the decision for Partition, it was absolutely necessary and as you can see of Muslim treatment in India today, it was the right decision.

May Allah bless the soul of Mohammed Ali Jinnah and others like him, like Allama Iqbal

Also its was deceptive politics of nehru-gandhi alliance and ghandi delibrate coloring of freedom movement by religious symbolism. His nudity also disgusted Jinnah!

it didnt come easy for Jinnah himself.

he lost his career, lost his wealth and inheritance, lost his wife, betrayed by his daughter, cheated by the british and eventually lost his life too!

It was a miracle that the most backward agarian society of south asia had the most integrated and steadfast leader.

Last edited:
The mentality of akhan bharat self contradicts with history and politics of regions and goes back to phase one obession of "Pakistan was created by partitioning India" serioulsy give up!

Also its was deceptive politics of nehru-gandhi alliance and ghandi delibrate coloring of freedom movement by religious symbolism. His nudity also disgusted Jinnah!

I have in a previous thread gone to great lengths with regards to Gandhi, this can be found in my account if you wish to look into the character of Gandhi itself. However, I do not wish to insult our Indian members here, hence I will not add them to this thread unless compelled to do so in a counter argument.

But i feel to disagree... i have few couple of questions

More than those muslims which were killed in riots in India are being killed in Pakistan
Mosques are still being bombed
Minorities are still not safe.
Rioting is not a everyday stuff in India.

Thats is external terrorism being done with the help of internal elements.

This stupid notion of yours about global terrorism going on in Pakistan due to many international proxies have NOTHING to do with our separation from Hindu dominated bharat.

2. Please read up your history bloody and murderious riotitoong is going on in India since decades. Gujrat, Orissa, Ayodyha are fresh reminders. NO such large scale that too mascaraing riots have been every day stuff in Pakistan.

Not being offensive but it sounds more like Hindus will not kill us but only Muslims will.

We would prefer that than living under hindu untouchability India. Sorry but despite bombing and killing we are still not called Muslim dalits here. Unlike those millions of downtrodden Indian Muslims.

I agree 100 kashmiris were killed over a span of 6 months but 80 were killed in Karachi in the violence in the span of 3 days.

Kashmir is a separate country and its occupation by India is separate issue to discuss. You forgot to mention killings of Kashmiris by Indian terrorist army which go un-reported.

I am not able to understand the points for the creation of Pakistan. Please do enlighten.

Because you are still under the delusion that Pakistan does not exist and its bharat mata bharat akhand scenario ;)

The mentality of akhan bharat self contradicts with history and politics of regions and goes back to phase one obession of "Pakistan was created by partitioning India" serioulsy give up!

Can you please enlighten us all, by letting us know what was this region called pre independence.

Any reason why british named the region as 'Indian Empire' in 1870's and that included present day pakistan as well.

HEY BOZO ITS GANDHI NOT GHANDI n it was Jinnah who partitioned this country on religious grounds not other way round ...........................may be his lust for being remembered is wat drove him to partition

i think its time all muslims and Pakistanies start question about creation of india......it was hindustan and ruled by Muslims b4 british came in, so it should be handed back to muslims in 1947 ...

i can see from history that hindu/mislums/sikhs/ etc etc religons lived in peace under islamic rulers but now i see in hindu ruled part of our hindustan muslims/sikhs etc nimority groups are under threat every day....

please can any indian fellow tell me why muslims in india are not allowed to open bank accounts?
why muslims in india cannot go to universities
why muslims in india are treated like animals
long list of questions......

Here's an idea.. Why dont you direct your long list of questions to these gentlemen

Abdul%20Kalam--med-1.jpg

Hamid-Ansari101.jpg

One is an ex president and the other is the current VP. They may be able to answer it better, if its not already answered

HEY BOZO ITS GANDHI NOT GHANDI n it was Jinnah who partitioned this country on religious grounds not other way round ...........................may be his lust for being remembered is wat drove him to partition

Please read up on history before critisizing Jinnah. He was the champion of united india until Ghandi double politics became unbearable. Secondly for your english loving nation, person names are nouns and can be spelled by pronounciation of each to their own. :pakistan:

Ghandi-Nehru spent most of their time licking white boots to win their own presidency and publicity stunts like "salt movement". Jinnah fought two fronts simultaneously to create Pakistan. And for that feat alone he deserves a lot of respect for being a leader even if you despise him for creation of Pakistan. Same manner how Mujeeb ul Rehman is respected in Pakistan for being a leader despite his feats of sepration. :pakistan:

In 1937 the NWFP attained full provincial self-government, ... The treatment meted out to Nehru during the trying months leading to his "tryst with destiny" was ... of the pandit”.he was even pelted with stones at a public gathering

Remember the magic word "stone pelting". The stones will write destiny of Kashmir as well!

Please read up on history before critisizing Jinnah. He was the champion of united india until Ghandi politics became unbearable. Secondly for your english loving nation, person names are nouns and can be spelled by pronounciation of each to their own. :pakistan:

Ghandi-Nehru spent most of their time licking white boots to win their own presidency and publicity stunts like "salt movement". Jinnah fought two fronts simultaneously to create Pakistan. And for that feat alone he deserves a lot of respect for being a leader even if you despise him for creation of Pakistan. Same manner how Mujeeb ul Rehman is respect in Pakistan for being a leader despite his feats of sepration. :pakistan:

Remember the magic word "stone pelting". The stones will write destiny of Kashmir as well!

it was jinnah who went back to london n came back around 1935 when independence to india was a certanity after some heck of effort from gandhiji in civil disobedience movement except for direct action i dont see any worth while contribution towards independece movement n direct action was in itself a opertunistic thing

Lol...
Start questioning the creation of India and then what?

This is distorted history.Prithvi Raj chauhan never ruled Sindh or the frontier provinces.He may have ruled parts of present day Pakistani Punjab.Ghori attacked India only because of her wealth and to spread Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom