What's new

Question to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than a little surprising that Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait -all fabulously rich countries have not taken in a single refugee.

This is not at all surprising mate. Consider this, Saudi arabia never lets a citizen of another country to be get its citizenship. Saudis and other middle east countries are the most racist civilizations in the world. Even if you serve your entire life, these ungreatful nations will never give you citizenship. They are supplying oil money to fund terror activities all over the world but the moment the suffering muslim populations seeks asylum in their country they will turn their back to keep their streets clean.

I think Pakistanis did the right thing to not send their troops to middle east. Although this will cost them dearly but in a longer run they did the right thing. This time pakistan acted with dignity. But I don't know how long this dignity will last. These middle eastern countries will put paksitani troops at the forefront to die keeping their flock safe, and when the time is to return the favor, they will never support pakistan in any case. Take the example of kashmir. Whisch middle eastern nation supports pakistan in the issue of kashmir?? All they do is to provide some money to fund terror actvities, thats it. And yet pakistanis swear by their name and are ready to die to protect Ummah(an idea even middle east nations never support).

Now today the west will support the migrants, tomorrow these ungreatful migrants will demand their rights of Sharia laws, Hijabs, ets. in their harboring western countries.

They even call us racist when we say we don't want their shitty Sharia law and we don't want to bow down to their prophet, they should all go to the Muslim countries of course that's if they are let in, and live happily do not come to the West we are all racist and scum so why bother coming to Australia and the USA and Europe?

There is a simple reason for that. The Muslim might hate the West but they have enormous respect for it. Now think of this. What is the highest form of respect? Yes, you got it. When somebody decides to copy you.

So the Muzee's thought what were Westerners doing back in 1700s when they were breeding like rats? Well did they go other rich Western countries like Germany? Or Italy? Or Russia? No they did not.

What they did is got into boats and migrated to non Western lands full of strange people like these guys below. Say hello to Standing Bull.

nsn-redcloud.jpg

So they got there and then this guy above did not like all these Western illegal migrants and wanted them to go back to their own rich Western countries in Europe but the Westerners got guns and started fighting and shooting and killing these guys In time they managed grab more and more land from these guys until this below was rare sight. Most the women and kids were killed. These people found their civilization taken over and all their land taken over. Now back in Europe they kept on breeding like rats. So the surplus poor Westerners became migrants and got into boats and filled up this land below coast to coast until these below below became a teenee weenee minority in their own land.

Teepee_Peter_Whyte_Pitching_Tipis.jpg

But it did not stop there. The Westerners kept on breeding like rats and having lots of scum. Then what they did was got into boats and landed on this fellahs land. His called a Abo below. Say g'day to him.

aborjin2a.jpg

Anyway it's good thing to say "G'day" to him because soon it was gonna be "ba'day" for Mr Abo because soon enough the Westerners wiped many of his folk and grabbed his land as well. Then they got boatloads of migrants and criminals from Europe and filled the land coast to coast with the surplus product of all the breading like rats going on in Europe.

Anyway it did not stop there. Then the Westerners got into a boat sailed to another land and met this fearsome looking fella. Say hello to him. His name "Jake the Mus".

BrcbWDRCYAAmtb9.jpg

Anyway the Jake was real tough guy he fought and fought against all the Westerners who landed in boats to swamp him and his people. He even got all tattooed up and fought like this.

images

But guess what there was so many Westerners landing in boats Jakes lot got beaten. Then the Westerners brought even more of breading like rats surplus from Europe and filled up Jakes land coast to coast. Any way the funny thing is they never bothered to assimilate. What they did instead was kill the locals and bring in more of their kind of Europe was was in danger of sinking with so many surplus people.

So today the Muslims thought "Hey I guess times have changed we can't take entire continents over but why not some of us catch a boat and do what the Westerners did to more than 1/4 of the earth.,

Now you understand. I hope I did not offend you. Thank you.

Maybe you Muslims should go to the Muslim paradises you obviously don't want to be corrupted by the Western way of life.

Who told you that ''all muslims believe'' that EU and other countries are great satan?How old are you?
I have also received a lot of negative perceptions against west,but never believed it.I don't know about your sources,but many of my senior professors,doctorate in advanced research techniques and subject concerned with genetics,have always discussed you people with good words.
Let us not mix political diarrhea with social interaction.If we were so filled with hate,then you won't be seeing various Americans,Russians and people from other background to be promoted to ''Think Tanks'' and ''professionals'' on basis of their experiences for serving in US military.Please,do not get blinded by what media is showing you,built up your own experience based on relevant sources and balanced thinking.
The answer,infact lies in your own question:''If people hate west so much then why they visit it?'' clearly they don't hate west,but some may have issues with EU's political doctrine and new world order.

regards

I have a request, can you please have a ban on use of "Ummah" word? People out of their ignorance abuse this word. This one single word has very much significance when it comes to Islam and Prophet's (PBUH) preaching. Every natho kaira analyst of today's world politics without any idea whatsoever of what "Ummah" means abuses this word, for them it is limited to refugees, migrants, wars, conflicts only. Please can you give it a thought? If anyone thinks Ummah has died then he needs to go nowhere but just to look at Muslims gathered in Hijaz during these Hajj days. Thanks.

Christians and Jews are cousins of Muslims. That's the reason. :D

I have a request, can you please have a ban on use of "Ummah" word? People out of their ignorance abuse this word. This one single word has very much significance when it comes to Islam and Prophet's (PBUH) preaching. Every natho kaira analyst of today's world politics without any idea whatsoever of what "Ummah" means abuses this word, for them it is limited to refugees, migrants, wars, conflicts only. Please can you give it a thought? If anyone thinks Ummah has died then he needs to go nowhere but just to look at Muslims gathered in Hijaz during these Hajj days. Thanks.
My friend,the problem is that people take this word ''Ummah'' as a concept of ideal state in which muslim countries develop their own forces and make a set-up like that of NATO-a concept in which all muslim countries regardless of their race,color and different backgrounds teamed up against the enemy of their states.Their mind only sees world as divided into east and west or north and south.This indicates that they are looking at extremes of everything.They don't realize that difference of approach,interest and ideas may cause differences in opinion.For example,for Pakistan both KSA and Iran matters.Now if country X is threat for KSA but friendly to Iran then what Pakistan should do?If Pakistan stands up with Iran then will have consequences and vice versa.Besides all this political fiasco due to lack of vision,we could still sense ummah in case of disaster relief and economical funding.Every year,we gather for hajj,not just to perform pilgrimage but to recall ourselves that we are children of adam and abraham (A.S) and we should work as single unit for benefit of mankind,but our we don't,sadly.
regards

Last edited:
Saudis are related to Syrians, many marry from Syria and give their daughters in marriage to Syrians . they have enough money to hire whole jet liners when they go on honeymoon with their syrian brides but no money to give water and safe shelter for a few years to refugees. The first claim of the needy is to their relatives not to strangers. Even Pakistan took in Afghan refugees for so many years. These rich arab countries are selfish beyond anything.

They even call us racist when we say we don't want their shitty Sharia law and we don't want to bow down to their prophet, they should all go to the Muslim countries of course that's if they are let in, and live happily do not come to the West we are all racist and scum so why bother coming to Australia and the USA and Europe?

Maybe you Muslims should go to the Muslim paradises you obviously don't want to be corrupted by the Western way of life.
Who grabbed you or point a gun at you to follow sharia law?does somebody asked you to do so?and nobody asked you to bow down,excuse us.We are not the ones drawing abusive cartoons of your prophets,infact we respect your prophets more than you imagine.It is you people who are themselves obsessed with our prophet and waste their life and energy by abusing him.Still,I will not forget all those good quotes,of western personalities,unlike you..They have problems with double standards.If you assign such third-class action as freedom of speech and then your ministers and journalists come to our countries talking about humanity rights,then what do you expect in return?
Regarding racism,well we all are racist,both EU and Asia.Sad but true.

regards

My friend,the problem is that people take this word ''Ummah'' as a concept of ideal state in which muslim countries develop their own forces and make a set-up like that of NATO-a concept in which all muslim countries regardless of their race,color and different backgrounds teamed up against the enemy of their states.Their mind only sees world as divided into east and west or north and south.This indicates that their looking at extremes of everything.They don't realize that difference of approach,interest and ideas may cause differences in opinion.For example,for Pakistan both KSA and Iran matters.Now if country X is threat for KSA but friendly to Iran then what Pakistan should do?If Pakistan stands up with Iran then will have consequences and vice versa.Besides all this political fiasco due to lack of vision,we could still sense ummah in case of disaster relief and economical funding.Every year,we gather for hajj,not just to perform pilgrimage but to recall ourselves that we are children of adam and abraham (A.S) and we should work as single unit for benefit of mankind,but our we don't,sadly.
regards

Agreed. But Ummah is not dependent on countries and states, it is applicable to Muslims irrespective of their origin, race color, culture. Quran does not address Muslims based on their countries, it addresses them as "Ay logo jo iman lay ho". Ummah is not something reserved for house of Saud or Ayatullahs or Shareefs or any other policy maker, it is between me and any Iranian Muslim or any Arab Muslim or any European Muslim or any African Muslim or any Muslim from any part of the world. How people can use and abuse Ummah word just because our rulers and policy makers cannot get along is beyond me.

Anyways thanks for sharing your thoughts and time.

It is not difficult to deal with illegal immigrants like East Asian. Put them in any slump and suddenly you the neighborhood gangster school become factory of Harvard alumni.

Then the slump become good.

Put Islamo in any posh neighborhood and it become sharia murder, rape and pedo land.

Islamo murder land is inside their mind and they are hell bent on transporting it everywhere they go,

Don't take offense at this question but it's in regards to all these illegal migrants going to Europe and Australia, Muslim's hate the West so why are they running to our countries? They call us the great Satan so why bother running to Satan? Why don't they just stay in their great countries? Why don't the other Muslims countries that are rich like Saudi etc take them in? Why does it fall to the West to look after your people? Rational answers welcomed.

Remember it's not only immediate welfare payments and housing these people need... Long term health cover, schooling, dentistry and finally state pensions when they get older. Can any country afford this?
Your countries can very well afford to financially (in billions) and morally support invasions of countries which arent peaceful enough and have dictators has the leaders, so now that you guys have made the countries into shitholes, where do you guys expect these people to go? Also i agree with you Saudi arabia and the uae and all those are morons too..

Your countries can very well afford to financially (in billions) and morally support invasions of countries which arent peaceful enough and have dictators has the leaders, so now that you guys have made the countries into shitholes, where do you guys expect these people to go? Also i agree with you Saudi arabia and the uae and all those are morons too..

Yep good one and yet we have all your Muslim brothers wanting to come to our countries.

Saudi has a bigger role in Syrian shit hole making than white man.

Saudi has a bigger role in Syrian shit hole making than white man.

White man started this whole saga right from the start, i havent got time to discuss that as im on break at work, by the way are you CRIZSHITIAN because you really do sound like a retard whe you say "Islamo" thats not even a word, so i made a word for your kind, CRIZSHITIAN and stop being a ballsack of white people, all your posts are pro white, stop the racism, everyones human after all.

White man started this whole saga right from the start, i havent got time to discuss that as im on break at work, by the way are you CRIZSHITIAN because you really do sound like a retard whe you say "Islamo" thats not even a word, so i made a word for your kind, CRIZSHITIAN and stop being a ballsack of white people, all your posts are pro white, stop the racism, everyones human after all.

White man cannot stir shit if sunni do not want to murder alawi, christian, kurds and yazidis, and take their women as sex slave.

Basically even without white man stirring shit, your pakistani islamo are taking christian and hindus women as sex slave during time of peace, converting them by rape.

Judging from your pathetic English , you don't sound native to any English speaking country. You sound like an Indian who thinks in his language and translates his thoughts into English. The syntax and structure of your text is a clear evidence of the fact that you are not a native English speaker.

Anyone can wave flags of Western countries on the internet, but that does not make them Westerners. I have seen this tendency especially amongst Indian Hindus claiming to be Westerners on the Internet.

You can live in a Western country but you can't change your Third World Mentality.

India, Bangladesh and Pakistan are third world countries and this feeling is mutual. You've nailed it. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom