What's new

Question to Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
White man cannot stir shit if sunni do not want to murder alawi, christian, kurds and yazidis, and take their women as sex slave.

Basically even without white man stirring shit, your pakistani islamo are taking christian and hindus women as sex slave during time of peace, converting them by rape.

Yes awesome stuff, great post by you, keep being brainwashed by media...anyways you maybe right or wrong i cant judge that as i dont have evidence unlike you, just talking rubbish which you learnt from TV.

btw you guys(all human rights ***)holes should go to AFRICA mostly christians in africa you should help your brethren who dont even have water, oh i forgot you guys did help them by creating ebola.

Btw theres over 1.8 billiob muslims in thw world, al qaeda, isis, boko haram, taliban all combined make up 0.003% of the total muslim population, heck they aint even muslims anyways.

I got 3 negative rating in this thread... sop sop

:laughcry::D
Yes my friend,since you think that we wanna rape you and rest world including our own friends,make you sex slave and hijack your land,so thought why not give you a good response!
cheers,since you don't have any shame left in you!

regards

ISIS got a sex slave fatwa. Sunni gangsters are raping women till their vagina rot while ranting things like Allah hu Akbar as reported by NYT.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html?_r=0

No one else came close and the Japanese spent a hell lot of time trying to white wash her military prostitute institution. Only Sunni Islamo proudly present their sex slave theology.

Meanwhile, the rest of Sunni simply hide behind and say just 0.001% of Sunni are bad, hence Sunni is the most peaceful religion in the world.

Don't take offense at this question but it's in regards to all these illegal migrants going to Europe and Australia, Muslim's hate the West so why are they running to our countries? They call us the great Satan so why bother running to Satan? Why don't they just stay in their great countries? Why don't the other Muslims countries that are rich like Saudi etc take them in? Why does it fall to the West to look after your people? Rational answers welcomed.

Remember it's not only immediate welfare payments and housing these people need... Long term health cover, schooling, dentistry and finally state pensions when they get older. Can any country afford this?

Who invaded Iraq? Who left Iraq a total mess? Don't go starting wars in Muslim countries and then mock how great they are.

ISIS got a sex slave fatwa. Sunni gangsters are raping women till their vagina rot while ranting things like Allah hu Akbar as reported by NYT.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html?_r=0

No one else came close and the Japanese spent a hell lot of time trying to white wash her military prostitute institution. Only Sunni Islamo proudly present their sex slave theology.

Meanwhile, the rest of Sunni simply hide behind and say just 0.001% of Sunni are bad, hence Sunni is the most peaceful religion in the world.
What they did has nothing to do with Islam.A/c to sharia law,they must be buried half inside the soil in a ground and then should be stoned to death.We reject them as muslims,they are just like those terrorists caught in our land with bar codes on their thighs and western tattoes in back,lol

Abu Sa’eed Al-Khudri reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There will come a people from the east who recite the Quran but it does not go beyond their throats. They will go out of the religion just as an arrow pierces its target and they will not return to it just as the arrow does not return to the bow.” It was said, “What will be their sign?” The Prophet said, “Their sign is shaving.” Or he said, “It is shearing.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 7123

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ يَخْرُجُ نَاسٌ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ وَيَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَا يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنْ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنْ الرَّمِيَّةِ ثُمَّ لَا يَعُودُونَ فِيهِ حَتَّى يَعُودَ السَّهْمُ إِلَى فُوقِهِ قِيلَ مَا سِيمَاهُمْ قَالَ سِيمَاهُمْ التَّحْلِيقُ أَوْ قَالَالتَّسْبِيدُ

7123 صحيح البخاري كِتَاب التَّوْحِيدِ تلك الكلمة من الحق يخطفها الجني فيقرقرها في أذن وليه

Narrated Yusair bin 'Amr: I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (Sallal-Laho-Alaihe-Wasallam) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "there will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

- Sahih Al Bukhari (Book #84, Hadith #68)

Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) had foretold us about Khawarij of black flags, ISIS, Daish and the wars in Iraq, Syria and Egypt.

About ISIS, TTP and other Khawarij:

Narrated by Sayyidina Ali karam Allah wajhu : prophet muhammad ﷺ said, "If you see the black flags, then remain on the ground and do not move a hand or a leg. A group of weaklings will then appear their hearts are like iron. They are the owners of the state (dawla). They fulfill neither a contract nor a covenant. They call to the truth, but they are not it's people. Their names are a kunya (i.e. Abu so-and-so) and their lineage (surnames) are a town. Their hair is unwinding, like the hair of women. (Do this) until they differ in it between themselves; then Allah will give the right to whomever He desires." Kitaab Al-Fitan : Nuaim bin Hammad, p.157, Hadith #557

Abu Nadra reported:" We were in the company of Jabir b. 'Abdullah that he said it may happen that the people of iraq may not send their qafiz and dirhams (their measures of food stuff and their money).
We said: Who would be respolisible for it?
He said: The Non-Arabs would prevent them.

He again said: There is the possibility that the people of syria may not send their dinar and mudd.
We said: Who would be responsible for it?
He said This prevention would be made by the Romans.
He (Jabir b. Abdullah) kept quiet for a while and then reported Allah's Messenger (Salla-Laho-Alaihe-Wasallam) having said There would be a caliph in the last (period) of my Ummah who would freely give handfuls of wealth to the people without counting it.
I said to Abu Nadra and Abu al-'Ala: Do you mean 'Umarb 'Abd al-Aziz? They said: No (he would be Imam Mahdi.)

Sahih Al Muslim (Book #041, Hadith #6961)

Sahih Muslim Book 041, Hadith Number 6923.
(The Book Pertaining to the Turmoil and Portents of the Hour)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (Salla-Laho-Alaihe-Wasallam) as saying:

"1. Iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz;

2. Syria would withhold its mudd and dinar and

3. Egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and

4. You would recoil to that position from where you started and
(Repeated). You would recoil to that position from where you started and
(Repeated). You would recoil to that position from where you started,

5. The bones and the flesh of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it.

ISIS and such organizations have nothing to do with Islam.Rasool Allah(s.a.w) was already foretold and they should be killed like every other terrorist on earth.
devil-tattoo-1.jpg

The thread has served it's purpose.
regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom