What's new

Question from Iranian-American members ???? position of Iranian community in USA ??

SubWater

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Thanks god we have several Iranian American members, and also Iranian Canadian members in this forum.
What is happening in US, and what is Iranian community position in current crises ???
Are you feeling racism against Iranian community in USA as well or not ???
@Shawnee @Rukarl @Kastor @TheImmortal @925boy and all other Iranian and American members.

Thanks god we have several Iranian American members, and also Iranian Canadian members in this forum.
What is happening in US, and what is Iranian community position in current crises ???
@Shawnee @Rukarl @Kastor @TheImmortal @925boy and all other Iranian and American members.
The Iranians Americans are being rounded up and put in concentration camps.

What! you're doing the 1942 Japanese Americans all over again? I hate it to break it to you, you're doing it wrong. It's the "niggers" that are protesting, Why are you putting the "sand niggers" in the concentration camps? Put the "niggers" in the concentration camps, Not the "sand niggers".

Seuss_cartoon.png

Internment of Japanese Americans
Its intentional. Thats how businesses were taken. How to get rid of the competition. Black people are doing that.

Yes, Hillbillies are masters at getting rid of the competition, Cough, The Native Americans ,Cough.
Yep, the Hillbillies like Spain and other countries were responsible when they discovered the new world and wiped out 90% of its population.

Most of us Muslims are staying aloof of the protests and violence, although I have been seeing some Arab girls protesting and getting attacked by police also.

There has been racism against us since 1979 when they took hostages....and it's only gotten worse. Thankfully when you live in a urban environment you feel it less.

What! you're doing the 1942 Japanese Americans all over again? I hate it to break it to you, you're doing it wrong. It's the "niggers" that are protesting, Why are you putting the "sand niggers" in the concentration camps? Put the "niggers" in the concentration camps, Not the "sand niggers".

Seuss_cartoon.png

Internment of Japanese Americans
Yeah....you're Iranian like I'm Danish.

Like most non white and non black communities probably minding their own business since most of us are middle class or lower middle class some 2nd generation folks may be at the protests or signaling solidarity with the George Floyd protests otherwise nothing much

Yep, the Hillbillies like Spain and other countries were responsible when they discovered the new world and wiped out 90% of its population.
Oh, Did the Spanish hillbillies used the same tactics as the American hillbillies to wipe the Native Americans off their lands, Like using the smallpox infected blankets? Were they better at using the smallpox infected blankets than the American hillbillies?

The Iranians Americans are being rounded up and put in concentration camps.
Are you Iranian or your mother, father or even your wife are Iranian !!!
if not my question is for Iranian to answer regardless of their background(anti or pro IRI).

Like most non white and non black communities probably minding their own business since most of us are middle class or lower middle class some 2nd generation folks may be at the protests or signaling solidarity with the George Floyd protests otherwise nothing much
Even black communities are tired of the looting since many blacks and other non-whites owned those businesses. Not like white owned businesses would be smart enough to start one in the middle of black communities.

Yeah....you're Iranian like I'm Danish.
So what's the logic behind this now? The fact that i know about the 1942 Japanese Americans?
شرمنده، ولی تو واقعا خری.

Back
Top Bottom