What's new

Question from indian members regarding MBA in india

ISB International Applicant's(They have a campus in Hyderabad and Mohali )

IIM AHM International Applicant's

There aren't any specific rules barring Pakistani Students from studying in India other than the usual tedious process of getting a visa.Students from SAARC countries pay less fee in IIT's and IIM's than their foreign counterparts
However, in case of students from restricted countries (Afghanistan,Bangladesh,China,Iran,Pakistan,Sri Lanka,Iraq,Sudan),foreigners of Pakistani origin and stateless persons,the application MUST be forwarded through their respective Embassy.

Work experience have major benefit, for example if you have atleast a 3 year work experience companies during the placement process wont mind if you had not gone through the industrial internship during the course.

@ Nair Saab.. If you are good in academics you can give a try at IIT Kanpur which have specialized Industrial and Engineering management program and I think Goa Institute of management also have specialized program for mechanical students, though I am not sure.

Work experience have major benefit, for example if you have atleast a 3 year work experience companies during the placement process wont mind if you had not gone through the industrial internship during the course.

@ Nair Saab.. If you are good in academics you can give a try at IIT Kanpur which have specialized Industrial and Engineering management program and I think Goa Institute of management also have specialized program for mechanical students, though I am not sure.

ISB International Applicant's (Hyderabad and Mohali )

IIM AHM International Applicant's

There aren't any specific rules barring Pakistani Students from studying in India other than the usual tedious process of getting a visa.Students from SAARC countries pay less fee in IIT's and IIM's than their foreign counterparts
However, in case of students from restricted countries (Afghanistan,Bangladesh,China,Iran,Pakistan,Sri Lanka,Iraq,Sudan),foreigners of Pakistani origin and stateless persons,the application MUST be forwarded through their respective Embassy.

For a Pakistani citizen to study in India you have to give GMAT.... IIMs (executive MBA) are bit difficult 7+ yrs experience and ISB 2+ yrs experience .. Iam gonna give my GMAT this Sep,thats how i knw.... Except in few colleges(ISB 1 yr) its 2 yrs..

pakistanis cant study in india.

who said i am going to study there? my question was more out of curiosity to know the education structure related to MBA in india . As both countries share similarities in many ways so i wanted to know whether there is something common or are Pakistani institutes really taking it long for the MBA degree after a 4 year business graduation .

Thanks to indian members for providing me with the info

The title of this thread should be :

Question to Indian members regarding MBA in India

and not

Question from indian members regarding MBA in india

dont be too grammo mate ....chalta ha

Back
Top Bottom