What's new

Question: By law can an army officer ask civilian's CNIC in civilian area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is just stating a hypothetical scenario or an Army Officer actually asked for his CNIC on motorway. This is just an stupid post for the sake of opening a thread. Army officers don't act without any instruction from above and if instruction did come from above then yes he can and will ask you and there is nothing you can do about it, considering the situation and location you are at. off course an Army officer will not ask you for it on M.A. Jinnah road.

None of you read the post properly. This question is based on a discussion on public forum more like on facebook thats why i mentioned FIA ( Cyberwing ) obviously cyberwing don't register cases regarding motorway. As i clearly said "Lets Just Say" it was a hypothetical scenario created to get answer for a Valid Question about our constitutional right of civilians and domain of army. There is nothing wrong in discussing a valid question.
Also as i mentioned what that officer/soldier was saying is that they have jurisdiction to enter any home or ask any one CNIC even without the authorization of federal govt.

Asking a valid question isn't about creating hate among army and civilians but to make things clear. Plus no one likes to get abused for saying the right thing. I have taken screenshots of the discussion. even one of them sent his audio msg in my inbox. That behavior of those 2 soldier/officers made me create this post. If you want i can share the discussion here but that abusive words they used will create the real hate if i share those pics. I think you are a senior member and will be the judge. Let me inbox you and you tell me should a person get abused just for saving army can't ask for CNIC in civilian area without the authorization of federal govt.
ah, hypothetical. you sure you not one of the fragrant ones from across the border or the biriyani brigade?

Last edited:
ah, hypothetical. you sure you not one of the fragrant ones from across the border or the biriyani brigade?

& just look at this Sh** below :D

1611017603978.png

We all know that there's no practice neither any law by issuing threats or an illogical yet illegal demand but a wrong thing on the part of an individual on behalf of institute.

Unfortunately, the discussion sounds like more an institution bashing instead of an enquiry as such. This Forum can't comment on behalf of any institute neither resent one. However, please contact concern quarters or as you access to internet, send an email as shared on ISPR website.

Discussion is locked since enough of information is provided and to avoid it from turning into anti Army thread.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom