What's new

Query regarding ISSB form Submission

Major Sam

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I have applied for Engg Branch in PAF. I have passed my initial. Now i have to go for ISSB for which i have just gotten my form. But

Now i have two problems for this
1. they have asked DMCs of Matric and FSc. which until now i am unable to find at my home. Though i have final degrees of Matric and FSc with marks details.
2. i have forgotten all the details of my previous iSSB which i had given 10 years ago. How i can fill this detail on ISSB form.

Can any one plz assist me on these matters. Thanks

@Windjammer @Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Rashid Mahmood @BHarwana @war&peace @Basel

1. they have asked DMCs of Matric and FSc. which until now i am unable to find at my home. Though i have final degrees of Matric and FSc with marks details.

IMO, if you aren't able find related documents at home, rather wasting anymore time, contact your respective examination board/education authority for copy/duplicate of said documents immediately.

IMO, if you aren't able find related documents at home, rather wasting anymore time, contact your respective examination board/education authority for copy/duplicate of said documents immediately.
thats one of the option but time is too short. Is it possible if i can submit this form without DMCs as i have FSC and Matric degrees, though i am applying after graduations. So my major degree will b of engineering.

Btw how about ISSB details? As i dont remember,

thats one of the option but time is too short. Is it possible if i can submit this form without DMCs as i have FSC and Matric degrees, though i am applying after graduations. So my major degree will b of engineering.

You have to check clauses on form to follow. Also, do visit respective center to discuss as such while submitting form though requirement is like a must to do.

Btw how about ISSB details? As i dont remember,

:(

You have to check clauses on form to follow. Also, do visit respective center to discuss as such while submitting form though requirement is like a must to do.

:(

Well they have mentioned its must, though their attitude is also not much friendly to discuss this issue. they are like jo likha ha wo lgao sath :P. Unluckily no relative is in PAF.

well lets see first task is to search DMC at home.

They ask all the degrees to verify that your degree is original so get the other one as well.

Back
Top Bottom