What's new

Quasi ballistic missiles

hatf9 is a small missile, as compared to other quasi missiles cuz it has substantially lesser range as compared to them...:wave:

Lets say it is in between the two as most Cruise are terrain hugging or have a very low flight path whereas Quasi is slightly higher but not to the limit of tactical or into atmosphere.

A 60 km missile does not need to leave the atmosphere.

Mark my words.

Shaurya will go down in history as the most mass produced Indian missile ever.

Pinaka. Range 40 km. Multi barrel. All types of weapons as payloads. 120 km range under development.

You don't understand....NASR has only 2 tubes,and its not a ROCKET,but a TWIN-TUBE,NUCLEAR-CAPABLE,QUASI-BALLISTIC GUIDED MISSILE...

marked...BTW it has an impressive concept.....if it does not face the reliability issues like Agni-II...

I had read some reports that Indian scientists have managed to overcome overheating issues that were initially faced in Shaurya.

I had read some reports that Indian scientists have managed to overcome overheating issues that were initially faced in Shaurya.

At hypersonic speeds, the vehicle is covered in a plasma sheath.....which hinders performance of the communication systems..this is a very big problem...

You don't understand....NASR has only 2 tubes,and its not a ROCKET,but a TWIN-TUBE,NUCLEAR-CAPABLE,QUASI-BALLISTIC GUIDED MISSILE...

it is more in line with US ATACMS i guess.
IF NASR does not leave atmosphere, what would be its top speed?

I think everybody should now accept that Pakistan has introduced a new system which does not resemble any other system in a detailed manner.....
Also a proof that Pakistan can make things without foreign help as this system is COMPLETELY INDIGENOUS...

What difference do you see? Nasr has 2 tubes. Pinaka has 12 tubes. If Nasr can carry nuclear weapons so is Pinaka. Same diameter.

No short range missile is quasi ballistic. Than all shirt range missile is quasi ballistic.

What difference do you see? Nasr has 2 tubes. Pinaka has 12 tubes. If Nasr can carry nuclear weapons so is Pinaka. Same diameter.

No short range missile is quasi ballistic. Than all shirt range missile is quasi ballistic.

WHy do u think that Shauriya is the only quasi-ballistic?

And how it is same diameter if the vehicle size and launch compartment size are same?....you sound illogical...

Back
Top Bottom