What's new

Quality of Life: India vs. China

And Sen should not be so careless to notice the differences in national nature or characteristics. There is a controversial criminal case in China and overwhelming voice or rage of the public against the legal administration is because they didn't show enough resolution to sentence and carry out the execution.

You can't simply say a society lacks of freedom of expression just because they don't express themselves in English.

I would also like to point out that in 1959-1961, China and India had the EXACT same death rates per 1000 people, with China rising from a lower death rate to equal that of India. Just as many people died in India during that time period as did in China. The only difference is, one was played up by Anglo saxon racists.

Lol no indian has a doubt that chinese are in better position than us so obvious they will have a better lifestyle....

Its just the original poster wanted to incite a flame war between indian and chinese with the words like democrazy and communism when he himself lives in democracy.....

Bangladesh's female literacy rate is around 40% . India's is 65% .

yes i know, but the author was talking about 15-24 year olds ie: the future generation,

"While India is ahead of Bangladesh in the male literacy rate for the age group between fifteen and twenty-four, the female rate in Bangladesh is higher than in India. Interestingly, the female literacy rate among young Bangladeshis is actually higher than the male rate, whereas young women still have substantially lower rates than young males in India."

mine is bigger. mine will always be bigger.:bunny:

You don't need to be a noble prize winner to see that China has way better living standards, but the good thing is that India is moving in the right direction and as someone said earlier that hopefully India will be there in 10 years where China is right now.

Back
Top Bottom