What's new

‘QRT to achieve IOC-2 in four months for Tejas’

This is a good news for all tejas fanboys .The deadline given in the article must be fulfilled.

why happen if its not fulfilled? Would you stop being a fan?

It's a 21rst century aircraft. The first flight was in 2001.

well, at least India take 18 years to get the first flight. So the concept for this plan was in 1983. It took 18 years to come up with the first prototype.

it is Indian Space craft.:rofl:

:lol: Ye sab to tum log 1965 sy tah rahe ho magr kuch khas to kr nai saky:rofl:

By the way . do you know if JF17 got FOC? after induction of more than 2 sqad..

I hear that Jf17 is used in combat mission.. against what? against F22. f16, mig or the drones..

Dropping free fall bombs desnt mean that it is combat ready.. even LCA does drop LGB. so by your standard we are reay looong back.

You wanted replacement for A6... which is a second gen plane... so you inducted it...

going by the comparisionJf17 is eqvivalant to 80 % of earlier block of F16...
US airforce currently uses these earlier block f16 as target practice drones.. world has moved far....

I hear that Jf17 is used in combat mission.. against what? against F22. f16, mig or the drones..

Dropping free fall bombs desnt mean that it is combat ready.. even LCA does drop LGB. so by your standard we are reay looong back.

You wanted replacement for A6... which is a second gen plane... so you inducted it...

going by the comparisionJf17 is eqvivalant to 80 % of earlier block of F16...
US airforce currently uses these earlier block f16 as target practice drones.. world has moved far....
A jet who is not just ready but is inducted in great numbers in its host AF is obviously FOC certified. Its FOC was done in china in middle 2000s.

The A/c is used in WOT to target Terrorists n dodged their manpads a number of times.
And for yr info its a Multi role jet so dropping bombs is also part of her combat abilities.

LOL and kiddo if u didnt visited JFT info pool threads then its yr mistake.
USAF uses F-5Es for targeting purpose not F-16A/B.

WOW!!!!
Avinash Chander,if he didnt have a mustache or facial hair and wore a lipstick and a skirt,I'd KISS em right now:kiss3:

You can go ahead now :rofl:
delhi-420x0.jpg

Bro dont insult JF17 like that. JF17 goes on special missions everyday. JF17 does a low fly-by over Rawalpindi-Lahore expressway to scare all the jackasses blocking the traffic.:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Damn,even our F-22's cant do that!!!:lol:

:nana: Tejas :nana: Tejas :nana: Tejas :nana: Tejas Wat a failure of black nation.....and still they are like :nana: Tejas :nana: Tejas

can't answer!!!... Truth is bitter i know :flame::flame::pissed:

Jaale par namak! From VP of Teal Group, Richard Aboulafia:

"Hard data [about Chinese fighter exports] is hard to find," says Teal Group analyst Richard Aboulafia. Reflecting the dearth of hard figures, Teal's February 2012 fighter forecast excludes Chinese-made type
s.
"China is having almost no impact on world markets, except in a marginal way," he adds. "Their niche, if you could call it that, is countries that can't afford anything better. The JF-17 is an obsolete and cheap aircraft, ideal for the Pakistan market, which values numbers over actual combat effectiveness. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere else, and only marginal country markets have been mentioned as prospects - other than Egypt."

During jf 17 crash the parachute did not open and that is extremely rare these days.

Source: IN FOCUS: China awaits fighter export breakthrough

Back
Top Bottom