What's new

QBU-09 12.7x108mm Anti material rifle with digitized fire control system

I think as sated in the title, it is more anti-material than sniper rifle. Also, can anybody tell me the difference between a fire control system and a digital scope? does this system compensate for air velocity difference? No system is 100% in accuracy for any range, imho....

An anti-material rifle can still be considered a sniper rifle if its accurate enough. With the specifications given it certainly is accurate enough, and yes air velocity is calculated as you can read in post 9. No system is 100% accurate but with everything calculated within the scope with match grade ammunition it certainly can get closer than the vast majority of sniper rifles.

An anti-material rifle can still be considered a sniper rifle if its accurate enough. With the specifications given it certainly is accurate enough, and yes air velocity is calculated as you can read in post 9. No system is 100% accurate but with everything calculated within the scope with match grade ammunition it certainly can get closer than the vast majority of sniper rifles.

That is where I am totally confused. It seems like a thermal and optical scope. I do not see any anemometer to calculate the air velocity or a rangefinder (I do not understand know chinese so answer may already be there in them). So, I am still clue-less about what constitutes a fire control system or is it just a optical scope with probably an integrated gun computer

who cares, everyone's money is good, China is open for business. You got money? You are a friend.

Wow dude, then that would mean that both the US and China in this case would be coming very close to as f*ck buddies.

No dude... Very wrong call. This isn't about money or business. This is about helping out China's political allies, combating real terrorist threats and most important of all; maintaining the current status quo in the Middle-East before it all goes down in flames. We are talking about Islamic terrorists here, hypocrites (portraying the west as the devil, yet they ***** themselves out to the same west for support) who rubs shoulders with ETIM, Al-Qaeda and the guys responsible for 9/11, and who want to overthrow a secular regime on a Saudi/Qatari payroll with American oil dollars.

It's already outrageous enough that the US and NATO are willing to sell out its own principals (Hunting down the ones responsible for the attacks on their oversea troops and its soil), just to overthrow Bashar Al-Assad (by giving support to these same Islamic nutjobs called the FSA and Jabhat Al-Nusra).

Now if China or even Russia is willing to sell out an ally in need, then we are no better than the Americans in this case.

This whole civil war in Syria is reaching much further than just money or the country itself, my friend. We are talking about an US financed proxy war against its real target: Iran.

Now if China or even Russia is willing to sell out an ally in need, then we are no better than the Americans in this case.

Ahh, we are no better. A country is neither evil nor good. It protects the interests of its people, that's why there's tax. Syrian people pay tax, let their government protect them.

China and Russia will "betray" an Allie in an instant, like the US, if it benefits them. This isn't right or wrong or good or evil. It's the way of the world. Different positions, different actions.

Right now, China has no real interests in Syria, but China also shouldn't let the Russians get a foot in there. So while Russia and China are on the surface allies, on certain issues China can and will side with the US, just like the US will do the same with Russia. If I can be perfectly honest and I don't want to offend anyone, a divided middle east is a good middle east for China.

China and Russia are allies not only against America but also against resurging Japan, Islamic terrorism and Nato expansion. Russia would even sell out Mongolia to China completely If China agreed to support say Kazahstan as part of Russia etc.

Back
Top Bottom