What's new

Qatar World Cup construction 'will leave 4,000 migrant workers dead'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I doubt more than 1000 Hindus will die. As for Muslims , it's a different story. What's the toll now ? 1 million in iraq, 200000 in Syria , 1 million in Afghanistan , 100,000 each in Kashmir, thousands in Palestine , several thousand in Africa etc. Hindus will be very safe, but rest assured, million of smelly brainless arabs will die in the next decade. It will be good for humanity ,since there is no race of people more primitive and brainless than Arabs. Hindus seem to be doing fine, you need to rescue your muslim bros. Especially that now people are inventing new stuff to kill you camel humping lot. Did you hear about the new Pork Laced bullets out in the market especially designed to penetrate an Arab's tiny brain?
@Indians

You do it to yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just dont undertand @WebMaster, why every phudu is allowed to post inmediatly after registring? So these baniyas can create dozens of ids every day and insult us? Last time i checked this was Defence.PK and not IN. These are old members who create different ids for insults and get banned, while continue to post in civilized manner with their original id.

The mods really need to take care of these trolls. You should have atleast 20 posts to post on this forum. @WebMaster

What a depressing thread.

Someone ship these trolls who derails every thread to the Bermuda Triangle. Getting very annoying now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom