What's new

Qatar World Cup construction 'will leave 4,000 migrant workers dead'

Status
Not open for further replies.
In general Indians are more anti-Islam than Jews or westerners.

And most Pakistanis in General think they are more Muslims then Muslims of India and Muslims of other countries ... :cuckoo:

Maybe a million even? Who knows? You need to rescue your Hindu bros.

Keep trolling Arab, maybe you should save your Muslim Palestinian bros instead of cowering to Israel.

In this thread,

Pakistanis pretending that they are not treated like slaves in Qatar, and it only the Hindu and Buddhist Indian, Nepalis and Sri Lankans who are treated like slaves.

:closed:

Says the same people who are calling for more Indians, Sri Lankans and Nepalese to die.

Actually, I am not. It's too bad shining India can not offer these laborers work in Incredible India. They have to go to Arab nations and be insulted for money.

Maybe Indian, Nepali, and Sri Lankan immigrants in Qatar need to be taught how to be safe properly... Im sure that probably wasnt taught to them in their own 3rd world countries

ohhh coming from a person living in a 1st world developed country :lol: i am very jealous of you :cray:

The Wahhabis are here to stop them. :astagh:

Unfortunately we are divided into Sects but when it comes to Islam vs Hinduism etc we get united. Write it on a Notepad it'll help you in future

Thanks fur your call Gopal. Sir I would lik you to hold on the line as I transfur you to my Man-ager Tony. Once redirected you can explain the burning sensation in your backside..Please hold sir, and tank u and come again.

Sure Ah-MAD ... I think ur Busy with Meh-BOOB...

Indians have a bad habit of insulting other people's religions. You yindoos should take a step back and look at how pathetic you are being on this thread.

Now dont generalise you started it by saying Indians hate muslims.is that comment related to thread ,for you information of all the religions Islam is the second largest religion in India and and a country with world 3rd largest population of muslims.i dont see anything you have done other than increasing your post count.

Now dont generalise you started it by saying Indians hate muslims.is that comment related to thread ,for you information of all the religions Islam is the second largest religion in India and and a country with world 3rd largest population of muslims.i dont see anything you have done other than increasing your post count.

Your Indian extremist trolls make an effort to insult and degrade Muslims daily on the forum. When I return the favor, the hindus mass report me and try to get me banned.

Wow.....just wow.....I cant believe the lengths these wahabi trolls will go to defend their slavemasters.........truly retrograde subhumans.......my countrymen usually say " just drop some nukes over all of them and call it a day ".......I never understood that mentality.....but the more I read the replies on this forum......the more I understand there is no hope for some of these people.......they are barbaric animals with dresses......nothing more.....

false flagger have some shame, you are making fool out of your pathetic life. Real american hate everyone and doesnt concentrate on one group unlike you...

its easy to detect american false flagger

Your Indian extremist trolls make an effort to insult and degrade Muslims daily on the forum. When I return the favor, the hindus mass report me and try to get me banned.

The only one degrading here are hindus themselves when after posting go outside and defecate in open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom