What's new

Qatar offers job visas for 100,000 Pakistanis

The question is!!!!

Why we cannot sign contracts with friendly countries like Japan, China, South Korea etc for drilling of oil from Pakistan? Why we cannot fund Dr Samar's proved model of Coal gasification? Why we cannot utilize Thar's Coal & natural Gas in different pockets of Pakistan? What are we waiting for on Reko Dik gold mine issue???

We are floating on the seas of natural resources but still we are begging these tiny countries and drumming infront of them for the sake of just few pennies. Nawaz Sharif was able to sign a 10-15 billion $ deal with China under same CPEC project for mining country's natural resources. Industrial countries like Japan & Germany etc are ready to participate in CPEC. Why we cannot start multiple projects & create millions of jobs in 2-3 years with this God-gifted opportunity???

Govt is taking Chinese assistance in imported-coal power plants but not installing any machinery to use Thar's resources. Still children are dying in Thar. No investment in sector of oil & gas. No investment in gold & copper mining sector. ALAS! TEARS***

The question is!!!!

Why we cannot sign contracts with friendly countries like Japan, China, South Korea etc for drilling of oil from Pakistan? Why we cannot fund Dr Samar's proved model of Coal gasification? Why we cannot utilize Thar's Coal & natural Gas in different pockets of Pakistan? What are we waiting for on Reko Dik gold mine issue???

We are floating on the seas of natural resources but still we are begging these tiny countries and drumming infront of them for the sake of just few pennies. Nawaz Sharif was able to sign a 10-15 billion $ deal with China under same CPEC project for mining country's natural resources. Industrial countries like Japan & Germany etc are ready to participate in CPEC. Why we cannot start multiple projects & create millions of jobs in 2-3 years with this God-gifted opportunity???

Govt is taking Chinese assistance in imported-coal power plants but not installing any machinery to use Thar's resources. Still children are dying in Thar. No investment in sector of oil & gas. No investment in gold & copper mining sector. ALAS! TEARS***
A) I couldn't understand the point of your post
B)Coal gasification of Thar coal is like signing the death certficate of local residents. The major headwind of thar coal is that its located right beneath the underground water reservoir. With coal gasification, only the heat comes out, not the poisonous fumes and waste. So Samar's coal gasification will contaminate the entire undergroud water reservoir.

B)Coal gasification of Thar coal is like signing the death certficate of local residents. The major headwind of thar coal is that its located right beneath the underground water reservoir. With coal gasification, only the heat comes out, not the poisonous fumes and waste. So Samar's coal gasification will contaminate the entire undergroud water reservoir.
Then please utilize that "underground water reservoir", use it for Thar's people and do some agriculture work. People are starving in Thar. That holy sacred "underground water reservoir" should be used immediately.

Then please utilize that "underground water reservoir", use it for Thar's people and do some agriculture work. People are starving in Thar. That holy sacred "underground water reservoir" should be used immediately.
Well the economy of thar is indeed agrarian (Now turning to tourism as well). The underground water can't be immediately or excessively utilized as the pace of replenishment is slow for underground sources.

Well the economy of thar is indeed agrarian (Now turning to tourism as well). The underground water can't be immediately or excessively utilized as the pace of replenishment is slow for underground sources.
HYPOCRISY!

Jab saudia sa 5 billion dollar ain ga toh 100,000 jobs be a gain ge

Yet People are Traveling on that same peeli taxi... and Many got the same peeli Taxi on Installments same for the Green one on apna rozgar scheme you can see those green cars everywhere people are traveling with their families on that....

Yes we all are here we'll see the results in 2017 and 2018 after the many projects that are under construction gets completed

Kitno na installment di hai banks. Ko ya be pata karlo....

Well Qatar is upto something..first they offered LNG at half the rate of IP and now 100K Visas..!
Nothing to be excited as these visas will be sold in the black market and some agents will get illegally rich.NAB needs to crack down on visa traders because they ruin the confidence on both ends..

CPEC has propelled our importance on gobal front..I think with so much trade passing through the borders..F16 will be story of past as we will need much advanced goodies to defend..

Main Saanp ko aik aur doora. Qom ko 16 Billion ka teeka.

Some facts for the educated class.

Dr. Shahid Manhoos urf qayamat wali sarkar should be banned from media..Qatar LNG is $5.5 MMBTU and IP gas is $11 MMBTU..figure which one is cheaper?

Pakistan inks LNG deal worth $16b with Qatar - The Express Tribune

Terming the deal as a ‘game changer’ for Pakistan, Abbasi told the media that it would see Qatar export 3.75 million tonnes of LNG to the energy-starved country. With the supply-demand gap in Pakistan standing at approximately 2-4 BCFD (billion cubic feet per day), the import would help meet 20 per cent of its energy needs.

“This agreement has been hailed around the world as the most cost effective deal for LNG globally under which Pakistan will keep importing fuel from Qatar till 2032.”

The minister claimed that the deal would save the country $1 billion annually while a further $600 million could be saved in diesel costs for power generators.

A living testimony to our highly valuable hard working labour demanded by its reputation...Qatar could have easily accommodated thousands of Syrian Arab refugees yet it choose to let Pakistani's in rather than Syrian Arabs...because when there is business...efficiency counts..

So now you will discredit Dajjal Hadiths from Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim just to get your plate of Bryani.
Political poster of Mian Sannp seems more credible to you than transparency international and deal documents obtained by quite well known credible journalist. :suicide:

Hadis and dajjal both are figment of imagination...politics and strategy do not run on these imaginations...otherwise we will end up like Afghanistan and Syria..

Last edited:
What's with the upswing in relations between Pakistan and Qatar recently? Gas deal, hiring Pakistani workers, inviting PAF to demonstrate JF 17s. Interesting given what Gulf states said when Pakistan refused to send troops to Yemen.
The GCC has tensions within it - they are not all completely aligned on various issues.

Qatar and the Saudis (the UAE tends to align with the Saudis) have had strong disagreements over the Muslim Brotherhood for example. Qatar also tends to not take as extreme a position over Iran as the Saudi led bloc in the GCC. US influence in Qatar (through military bases etc) will likely continue to influence a moderate Qatari foreign policy towards Iran, given the improvement in US-Iran relations.

Qatar's positions are far more aligned with the direction that Pakistani foreign policy is trying to go in.

Sir g Still you Failed to give any document or detail about Pakistan is getting LNG at @ $13/mmbtu

Even Aitezaz Ahsan in Senate Challenged Khakan Abbasi on this LNG deal And Khakhan Abbasi accepted it and said he will not even appoint any advocate in this case
SIr g, i think you didn't understand my angrazi. re-read the first line of my reply and see if it make any sense.

Hadis and dajjal both are figment of imagination...politics and strategy do not run on these imaginations...otherwise we will end up like Afghanistan and Syria..

Sir, you are on another level. I am pretty sure God is also a figment of imagination for you. Nonetheless, I didn't brought dajjal here neither we are talking about it in any geopolitical context.

Hadith is not words written in stone. I am not sure i am may be wrong but from my knowledge there is no mention of Dajjal or Imam Mehdi in Quran.

Only Quran is protected as word of God not Hadiths which were twisted to the needs of Mullahs over period of time.

Lastly this conversation is not even relevant
...and I didn't brought dajjal here. I was just responding and highlighting the level of denial. There is something called, Authentic Hadiths. Which are verified recorded from multiple sources directly linked to Prophet (s.a.w) . I am not a mullah, but as far as I know you can't deny them as a muslim.

Looks like you are a sibling of that water car engineer...the gasification of coal pyrolysis coal underground with steam injection to produce methane Co, H2S and Hydrogen. which is scrubbed and burned as a fuel...the benefit is that you dont need to destroy the land scape by large open pit mines and there carbon emissions are reduced..however there is no proven strategy to control the gasification reaction underground and there is high risk of everything going AWOL..

The GCC has tensions within it - they are not all completely aligned on various issues.

Qatar and the Saudis (the UAE tends to align with the Saudis) have had strong disagreements over the Muslim Brotherhood for example. Qatar also tends to not take as extreme a position over Iran as the Saudi led bloc in the GCC. US influence in Qatar (through military bases etc) will likely continue to influence a moderate Qatari foreign policy towards Iran, given the improvement in US-Iran relations.

Qatar's positions are far more aligned with the direction that Pakistani foreign policy is trying to go in.

Yes but not to Mention Saudi and UAE are both heavy weights and tough arch rivals..to the point that sometimes the coast guards and border guards are shooting at each other...Qatar and Bahrain are very much in the Saudi fold with few disagreements between Qatar and Saudis which have been resolved

Looks like you are a sibling of that water car engineer...the gasification of coal pyrolysis coal underground with steam injection to produce methane Co, H2S and Hydrogen. which is scrubbed and burned as a fuel...the benefit is that you dont need to destroy the land scape by large open pit mines and there carbon emissions are reduced..however there is no proven strategy to control the gasification reaction underground and there is high risk of everything going AWOL..
Actually one of the project engineer was with me on a course. He told me in detail about it. That's why at one point GoP was considering a deal with India on allowing her access to thar coal and getting a part of electricity in return. The reservoir can be bi-passed if reached from Indian side.

Jab saudia sa 5 billion dollar ain ga toh 100,000 jobs be a gain ge

Kitno na installment di hai banks. Ko ya be pata karlo....

Sir g sb de rhy hain Installments or 2018 tk dein gai even i know few guys which are giving installments of the car They have 2 Bolan and 1 Ravi

Punjab gov Awae ni de rhi cars .... :)

SIr g, i think you didn't understand my angrazi. re-read the first line of my reply and see if it make any sense.

Sorry i missed that part :D

Dr. Shahid Manhoos urf qayamat wali sarkar should be banned from media..Qatar LNG is $5.5 MMBTU and IP gas is $11 MMBTU..figure which one is cheaper?

During PPP time Qatar deal was costing around $18/btu while IP was around $13. Like previously mentioned, international market Gas prices are all time low, $2.13/MMBtu. if you negotiate with Iranian, IP has to be half the price of Qatar since it doesn't requires transportation and all other costly shenanigans like liquefaction. Qatar LNG $5.5 is more than twice as expensive as gas in the international market.

U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom