What's new

Featured Qatar has announced a tourist visa-on-arrival facility for Pakistani nationals

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Qatar announces visa on arrival for tourists from Pakistan.

Qatar has announced a tourist visa-on-arrival facility for Pakistani nationals. Pakistani tourists travelling to Qatar will be granted visa-on-arrival for a fee of QAR 100 for a period of 30 days, which can be extended for another 30 days.

To avail the facility, they must have a passport valid for at least 6 months and a confirmed return ticket.Besides, they should be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and have a negative PCR test conducted 48 hours before arrival in Qatar.

The new immigration policy has been conveyed to airlines.

Qatar announces visa on arrival for tourists from Pakistan.

Qatar has announced a tourist visa-on-arrival facility for Pakistani nationals. Pakistani tourists travelling to Qatar will be granted visa-on-arrival for a fee of QAR 100 for a period of 30 days, which can be extended for another 30 days.

To avail the facility, they must have a passport valid for at least 6 months and a confirmed return ticket.Besides, they should be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and have a negative PCR test conducted 48 hours before arrival in Qatar.

The new immigration policy has been conveyed to airlines.
Thats the good news, the bad news is 5 mins after landing you wonder where did the city start, and when did it finish :lol:

hmm....I feel this is also a Qatari ploy for more cheap labor...having a return ticket doesnt mean you wont overstay your visa. Its just interesting, dont feel the motives are fully transparent.

hmm....I feel this is also a Qatari ploy for more cheap labor...having a return ticket doesnt mean you wont overstay your visa. Its just interesting, dont feel the motives are fully transparent.

That's what indians has been doing in UAE from years. Not very transparent imo as well, cheap and low quality labor from India has gangeized the UAE massively with corruption and malpractices.

With the USA bases being removed from Katar, Pak must step in with the troops proposals...

I want ~100K Pak troops there....
Stop with your propaganda stuff already. I think pm Khan has made it clear that we won't be guns for hire anymore.

I am surprised if true

these Arab nations have very strict policy about Pakistan so if they are truly offering Visa on arrival it’s a great gesture by them

i could be temporary measure to revive/promote tourism so I don’t think it will remain forever

Thats the good news, the bad news is 5 mins after landing you wonder where did the city start, and when did it finish :lol:
lol exactly when i went there on invitation from a friend to invest
i had this assumption that qatar rich rich country
but its a tiny place with not much growth potential
everything is subsidized to look like dubai but it isn’t nearly as charming
not to mention the blockade broke there back
they might have money but its very concentrated

Never confuse visa on arrival or visa free entry with right to entry. Many Indians on reaching serbia are discovering this on reaching the belgrade airport. And being denied entry even though India has Visa free entry.

Never confuse visa on arrival or visa free entry with right to entry. Many Indians on reaching serbia are discovering this on reaching the belgrade airport. And being denied entry even though India has Visa free entry.
Well then that’s a scam, if visa on arrival charge you fee but won’t let you enter.
With the USA bases being removed from Katar, Pak must step in with the troops proposals...

I want ~100K Pak troops there....
You got it. Let me WhatsApp Bajwa.

Well then that’s a scam, if visa on arrival charge you fee but won’t let you enter.

You got it. Let me WhatsApp Bajwa.
Its Visa FREE entry but people from my part of India- Punjab- are well known for coming in on tourist visas, crossing the unmanned Serbian borders into other European countries and disappearing. No country will tolerate that for long. If your passport is issued by the punjab visa office in chandigarh, you will be denied visas at a much higher rate than from any other centre in India.

These Arab countries are so overrated. They think building tall buildings is progress. Imagine what they would be without oil. Shephards....blaaaaady shepherds

Back
Top Bottom