What's new

QANDEEL BALOCH THREATENS MODI!WARNS FEAR US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this crap needs a whole thread? And @Roybot, I heard whores do have false accents and false boobs like this one in the vid!

Indian Media Pakistani ko har waqt hansata hai

Or aise Pakistani Indian ko

Hans hans k geo :D :D :D

Pardon me for this.. but
Qandeel's talking style is same of the sunny leone's talking style in the poorn videos...

I'm an Indian and not offending all Pakistanis like happens to us on Indian Media.
As I told before, every country has its own sort of stupids. You are talking about qandeel, I daily face such warriors on YouTube and Google+ and even sometimes on Facebook. :D
Both of countries' media gets hyper (specially Indian Media), meanwhile sometimes audience go hyper(that from Pak. I have seen many such videos).

I know about many Chinese and even sometimes American and Russian idiotic $hits.
So, over some stupids, it isn't necessary to target whole nation. :D
USA, China, Russia, India, UK, Pakistan, and Koreans (these are countries with fanboy videos) have great achievements on their own fields.
Obviously, all people won't be stupid like Zaid Hamid, Qandeel or Indian Media, otherwise, they would not be able to make the nation to touch such heights. :)

@GURU DUTT

Doesn't matter for media or not. Media isn't DC of nation. She is a Pakistani and that really matters.

Man jao, jokers toh tum logon ke paas bhi hain.

She is not Pakistani media. Period.

Anyways. Joker to har qaum main hotai hain. Bas india main rule bhi kartai hain aur Indians ko inspire bhi kartai hain.

She is not Pakistani media.
Okay, then, I can upload a video of pakistan media too. :D
Many of them, where they say Hindustan koi bhi shaitani karne se pehle 10 baar sochna, pak ki short range missiles aa gayi hain etc. etc.
and even in more pathetic way than Indian Media. :lol:
Soch lo, Indians ki itni insult nahin hoti, jitni tumhari ho jayegi.
Zara abhi search karke video ka link dalta hun.
:D

Okay, then, I can upload a video of pakistan media too. :D
Many of them, where they say Hindustan koi bhi shaitani karne se pehle 10 baar sochna, pak ki short range missiles aa gayi hain etc. etc.
and even in more pathetic way than Indian Media. :lol:
Soch lo, Indians ki itni insult nahin hoti, jitni tumhari ho jayegi.
Zara abhi search karke video ka link dalta hun.
:D

Daal do. Phir bhi Indian media sai ziada sensible hogi.

Tumhara media to doctored videos chalata hai woh bhi Indians kai khilaf.

'Are we a mouthpiece for BJP or RSS?' Zee News producer quits over JNU coverage | The News Minute

As I said. India media is a joke. A shame on journalism and journalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom