What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

And here people like you go about generalizing Molvi's as if Qavi represents the essence of a Molana. How extremely ignorant of people like you who do not even understand what exactly a Molvi is just because their entire interaction with religion and with Molvi is with guys like Qavi and through the media.

Media is a wh*** and promotes wh**** and those elements of the society who are extremely controversial for 'your' enjoyment. These elements neither represent Islam, nor humanity!

Who cares if any elements in the society represents Islam or not? That is their lives. You are gonna tell them to practice according to Islam? Maybe the defenders of Islam, Molvis, that promotes terrorism and indulge child rape in Pakistan and still get away from the eyes of Pakistani law gonna get to decide on the behalf of Pakistan? Or the society that is eager to promote honor killing because what he or she does is not suitable to the orthodox society?

Did she coerce the society, the Molvis, you guys to follow her visions? You have your own wills and she had her. Only different is she respected your while you, the soeciety, Molvis didn't.

It is not that her brother killed her for honor killing. Those figures including the society actually justify for what happened to Qandeel Baloch. That is worst part. Because that is what it takes to set dangerous precedent in the future or it is already common as part of the culture now.

Don't worry, there are many more Qandeels in the making.

I hope the youth involved are in a minority in these sort of actions and involved in more important and serious matters. That will actually bring PROGRESS to the country.

where was her brother when it all started why didn't he killed her before

she may be an idiot...but killing her does not justify it.....at least she didnt harm no one. RIP

Who cares if any elements in the society represents Islam or not? That is their lives. You are gonna tell them to practice according to Islam? Maybe the defenders of Islam, Molvis, that promotes terrorism and indulge child rape in Pakistan and still get away from the eyes of Pakistani law? They are gonna get to decide on the behalf of Pakistan? Or the society that is eager to promote honor killing because what he or she does is not suitable to the orthodox society?

Did she coerced the society, the Molvis, you guys to follow her? You have your own wills and she had her. Only different is she respected your while you, the soeciety, Molvis didn't.

It is not that her brother killed her for honor killing. Those figures including the society actually justify for what happened to Qandeel Baloch. That is worst part.

Let me start by 'teaching' you that neither one sin justify another, nor anybody else's sin justifies yours.

There may be people, affiliated with maderessa's who are accused of child molestation, same as the Church. However, they are a negligible minority (negligible in the sense of their number and not in the height of their crimes) and so one cannot just go around blaming Molvi's for each and every crimes. Especially since you neither understand your religion nor you have any wish to follow it at all.

I cannot justify a murder, however, I cannot blame her brother either. They were both wrong and both will have to answer. However, I have more sympathy with the brother, who not only ruined his entire life because he will either go to jail or hang but also has to live with the fact that his sister was an extremely immoral women and that she made him a murderer, than I have for a stripper and an immoral filth of our society.

Brothers should have find other ways to vent out their agony instead of killing her.....This is just not right....:(

Perhaps, but you must understand that when a women is willing to take her clothes off for the heck of it, there is not much there she is not capable of any more. And that the family may have made their level best to rehabilitate her, facilitate her and support her. I am sure that this was an extreme, desperate and final step by the brother who must have lost all hope by now and perhaps wanted to stop her from committing even more sins.

Media should have never gave her so much attention. But then again what can I expect from one of the causes breaking the moral barrier in our country. People like her don't bring progress and understanding and should therefore be hardly if ever reported. She was a nuisance and distraction for the nation.

If you want to see the Hypocrisy of our Nation these are the Perfect examples of it...

Such guys love to watch Strip dance of others but if their own Sister Mother gets involved in such acts they kill them in the name of Honor... Hello what honor is their to watch other girls naked

CneFHFsWgAULgKF.jpg
CneFKkwWEAAQd4m.jpg

Let me start by 'teaching' you that neither one sin justify another, nor anybody else's sin justifies yours.

There may be people, affiliated with maderessa's who are accused of child molestation, same as the Church. However, they are a negligible minority (negligible in the sense of their number and not in the height of their crimes) and so one cannot just go around blaming Molvi's for each and every crimes. Especially since you neither understand your religion nor you have any wish to follow it at all.

I cannot justify a murder, however, I cannot blame her brother either. They were both wrong and both will have to answer. However, I have more sympathy with the brother, who not only ruined his entire life because he will either go to jail or hang but also has to live with the fact that his sister was an extremely immoral women and that she made him a murderer, than I have for a stripper and an immoral filth of our society.
Be ashmed of yourself first. Dont you dare to ride the high horse of morality. The so called filthof your society is still yours. The society was craving for what she was offering. Be it haram or not.

Dont take a cover behind humanity if you including of the society cannot show your tolerance to the product of your own making.

Back
Top Bottom