What's new

Qandeel Baloch is dead

That part is not true, many strippers and prostitutes earn respectable amounts of money, and support themselves and their families. I personally know two girls who paid for college by working weekends and part time as strippers. (One of them is working as an up and coming attorney in the DA's office.)

Most people here do not consider it to be a sin or a matter of shame. But the outlook is different in India or Pakistan - but that does not justify murder.

Please do not post BS here. The same students would not have the courage to inform their families of their 'job' even in the west. In religions, it is sin, and in legality, it is a crime in most of the world.

will her killer brother be hanged or not ?

would be great honor for the justice !

I understand the religions [with plural] very well. I understand very well what it takes to corrupt the faiths. It always starts with Molvis of every religions. But that is not debate here.

The debate is you are still justifying for the action of her brother. In what ways she has harmed her brother? I am interested to hear in both physically and psychologically. Her brother ruined his own life which may seem smallish compared to what happened to Qandeel Baloch. Dead person don't come back and that is the worst part. She is dead. And nothing can compare to what happened to her. She is robbed of her life. She was killed before her time.

And for what? Honor? Does the society in Pakistan really has honor? It is land of corruption. Honor is big word for the society never mind how honor killing is strictly forbidden in the eyes of Islam if you are interested to hear on Islamic angle. The fact that Umar Ibn Al-Khattab (R.A), one of companions of Prophet of Islam, repented for burying his daughter alive due to honor during pre-Islam era. That's how worse honor killing is to Islam. There is no place for honor killing.

Forget that. From her brother point of view, what will that serve for killing her own blood sister? I am really anxious to hear that.

For the last line of your post, No more dishonor to the family.

will her brother be hanged or not ?

would be great honor for the justice !

He will most likely be hanged.

The amount of passive support to her murder in this thread is extremely disturbing.

I am out of here..

It would have meant a lot if you Indians supported against the rape capital. I know you are here to troll. So i guess you find somewhere to else to troll. I know in my heart that the first thing you will do is justify for the rape as India enters in the headline for women rape. You are not that different to some here.

OK so you support prostitution as respected Job? or just trying to mock Pakistan and Islam.
Any work is a job if there is a demand for it. Pakistan- i can say a lot but i will go off topic.

Islam is not owned bypakistan so quit protecting it and adding your sins in its bucket.

will her brother be hanged or not ?
Should be, Indian here trying hard to prove that it was honor killing but still details and motives behind the murder missing, She was doing all this publicity stuff since long time but her family does't stop her even disown her may be her brother killed her over some other domestic issue.

I hope that he will be hanged, murder is murder, when they can hang the killer Mumtaz Qadri so every other killer in Pakistan must get the same justice: hang till death ! I am married, I have never seen anything from this killed girl know her only from PDF and dawn news, I dont follow hypes and I am not a fan of her, but they was no justifying reason to kill her. Her brother is not above the Law so he will be HANGED TILL DEATH.

Last edited:

How do you know that? What if some daughter born in his family? And she joins the entertainment industry then? You guys are gonna kill her too? The problem is mentality.

In my eyes, i don't see she did anything wrong. She was already sincerest about herself and it was known to everyone. She didn't lie, nor harmed anyone and neither promoted terrorism. Wanna know real dishonor? Those who kill their own kin is biggest dishonor to the family and to the society.

He surely will but first lets give him some honor ifykwim :butcher:

ok so for example?

As a punishment for murder!

You asked me for an example, I gave you one. If you want an education, hit the library.

How do you know that? What if some daughter born in his family? And she joins the entertainment industry then? You guys are gonna kill her too? The problem is mentality.

In my eyes, i don't see she did anything wrong. She was already sincerest about herself and it was known to everyone. She didn't lie, nor harmed anyone and neither promoted terrorism. Wanna know real dishonor? Those who kill their own kin is biggest dishonor to the family and to the society.

As I said earlier, it is extremely easy to sit comfy and judge the brother. However, it becomes an entirely different matter when your sister/mother/daughter or wife commits the same acts, repeatedly.....and boasts of doing even more!

RIP.

Those who killed her had no honour.

And those who are now bringing forth her 'vulgarity' as some sort of context have no shame.

Those asking us what we would do if our sisters were strippers - well if you cannot find forgiveness and love for a sister, regardless, you don't deserve to have sisters. Only women subservient to your whims.

Back
Top Bottom